THIS MAN

THIS MAN

#22

HENDRY LUCAS

Feels good to be back home, I've  rested enough. I didn't know that my wife had it in her to punish someone in that manner. I couldn't get enough of that clip. Behind that clumsy woman there's a feisty one. The aroming smell is making my stomach grumbe, i decided to go to the kitchen. My nostrils were buried alive.

"Smells nice in here." I tell her, i looked at her and wonder how many things has she dropped while i was in that cell.

"I'm done," she tells me, i look at the short dress she's wearing revealing her thick thighs. I stood behind her and leand my dick against her butt. My machine has aroused and damn i want her so bad but first she needs to be punished for calling me grandpa.

"Turn around," i order her, she's busy wiping the kitchen counter with a dishwasher cloth. Is she ignoring what is poking her butt or is she not feeling anything? She slowly turned around looking down.

"I'm still busy," she says, i lift her head up using my index finger and looked at her smokey light brown eyes.

"You look beautiful" i tell her, she blushed and looked down again. I came closer to her with my dick poking her stomach.

"Look at your husband" the day i get to reap that pussy apart she will take me like her real husband.

"You are not my husband habe, Jereva. I'm tired of being thee mysterious fake Mrs Lucas. Why don't you reveal your true wife than to give people the wrong idea." She tells me with attitude, if only she knew that she was Thee Mrs.

"In due time you will know Liefie, so tell me why did you steal your husband's laptop. First you call him grandpa now you steal from him." I say, looking down at her.

"Because Mr Lucas is my fake husband. Angithi we are married in community of property, what's yours is mines and whats mines is yours." She's busy poking my chest, she's turning me on right now and hell i like it.

"I love you," what the hell, i don't know where that came from. But what i know is that wasn't my voice at all.

"Bakithi nunuza kamama i love you too fakey fakey kaMaHerry Herry," she's playing with me cheeks and i couldn't contain myself any longer. I smashed my lips on to her cold soft lips.

"Hendry" she called out, i kiss her harder making her to push me off but i was too strong for her. I pulled her more closer making her gasp for air. I sucked both her lips aggressively making her to respond to the kiss. I held her waist gently squeesing it making our bodies respond to our touches. She held me at the back of head with one had and another on my shoulder. The kiss deepened making my hands to caress on to her thick thighs pulling her dress up massaging her tiny nuna on top of her g-string. My boner kept on growing bigger and thicker. I sucked her lips gently bitting them making her to moan. I kept the pressure light and the movements gentle. I slowly darted my tounge in and out of her mouth. Our tounges danced into the rhythm  of the feelings arising. I used my foot to part her legs.

"Damn you woman" i said while sucking her mouth, i dropped her g-string down, pulling her tight dress up and i slid my finger touching her wet dripping clit. She grabbed my arms more like scratching them. The feeling was foreign to her and i noticed that she was lubricated and her clotoris was nicely rubbed with my middle finger.

I started with one finger sliding it inside her vagina and i slowly glide in and out of her while increasing the speed.

"Awe, awemalo" she cried softly throwing her head back holding on tight to my shoulders feeling her body vibrate. She parted her legs further giving me full access.

"I slid my finger out and she cried, "i want that back in" she exclaimed. I pushed her against the wall. I inserted two fingers stretching her anterior vigina walls, rising my index and middle finger shoving it all in.

"Fuck," i groaned enjoying the warmth of her tiny pussy.

"Chineke," she cried. "Please bhebha me," she started pulling her braids going mad releasing all her juices on my hand. I wanted more but the plan was to punish her.

"You good?" I asked her, she felt shy burying her head on my chest trying to avoid eye contact.

"Hmmmmm," she replied, we stood there in comfortable silence holding each other debating with myself whether i should tell her or not.

"I have something to tell you,' i said with my heart pounding in seconds. She removed her head and looked into my eyes and damn she was drunk inlove but she doesn't know it yet.

"I need morning after pills.' She tells me, i felt my body being choked slammed. Didn't she hear me that i have something to tell her. I didn't even fuck her, what a wife i have but she's amazing just the way she is.

"I didn't know that my finger could get you pregnant."

AMANDA NGCONGO

Austine offered me a place to stay since i was still living in a flat that Lucas used to pay for. After driving out of the station we went straight to the hospital for check ups and luckily no harm was done on my scul and brain.

"What's your passion?" He asked me, I've never talked to anyone about my life. No one knows what i like and dislike not even my own mother.

"Art, i love drawing. It makes me feel alive, it makes me forget all the trouble I've faced and endured."

"Then why did you stop if it's something that made you feel better?" He asked me. No one had ever shown interest in me and honestly this is surprising.

"I guess i focused on the bad forgetting the good that made me happy. I was busy chasing non-existing love, something that's not even there." I reply.

"You should stick to your art, it's something that keeps you away from trouble. Let love find you,  focus on finding yourself, prove to your family that you are worth it and you made it in life without them. Let people know that their negativity doesn't move you. I know it wasn't easy opening up to a stranger but you trusted me with every secret. But what you must know is that you one hell of a strong woman I've ever come across. But first things first, you need to apologise to my boss so you can be able to move on. You will start by telling your heart that you are over him." His right, i still have pains in my heart of what i did to him. Maybe facing him will do good in all of us.

"I agree with you, it's something i would like to do as in now while i still have the guts to face him. My heart wants to do this." I tell him without any words being exchanged he took me straight to Lucas's house.

"You ready?" He asked me, waiting for the door to be opened.

"It's now or never." I say taking a deep breathe. The door opened with Hendry half naked and he still looks good with all those packs.

"Are you here to have me arrested again? What do you want?" His mad, i can see hate in his eye's and i don't blame him.

I can do this, i said to my inner self, "i know I'm the last person you expected, i know you hate me and i don't blame you. I let my craziness take control over me, i was obsessed with you and i ended up going about it the wrong way. I was too desperate for your attention forgetting myself in the process. I thought i loved you but it was just lust. I just wanted a male figure in my life like other girls. I'm just here to apologise from the dept of my heart. You may not forgive me now but i know that someday you will. And also please apologise to your son for me on my behalf, that's all i came here to do. I'm sorry Hendry, i really am. Goodbye." I turned to walk away and someone called for my name.

"Amanda" i turned around finding Precious next to him.

"Forget who forgets you, love who loves you , life is too short to be spending time on people who do not value you." She tells me, "we should do lunch sometimes i don't have any friends, but i have a sister who's close to my heart." I didn't expect that from her, i thought maybe she will throw tantrums or hate me like everyother does. "We all make mistakes and we learn from them, we all deserve a second chance in life."

"Thank you, I'd love that." I respond, I'm emotional and happy. I've never had a friend before so i don't know how it feels like.
She smiles warmly and i return the smile and turn to walk away. I felt relieved, it's time to prove to myself that I'm worth it.