THIS MAN

THIS MAN

#43

PRECIOUS ZIKHALI

I've been admitted for two days, two whole fucken days. I hate the smell of the is place, I hate the blue sheets, I hate the food, I hate the doctors. I just hate everything about it!

"Don't look at me like that, I refuse to smell like a hospital!" I cannot bath here I will end up smelling like tablets. Hospital water smells like shit, imagine me bathing with that. No never!

"Very well then, I will tell the doctor to keep you here for a few days. You haven't taken a bath for two days. The nurses were updating me of every scandal you were doing!" He half shouts making me to jump a little. I've never seen him this angry. "I will fetch you tomorrow." He says grabbing his phone and car keys. This man cannot leave me behind. He slowly walks out, so his serious.

"Okay! Okay! I will go bath." I'm disgusted. The whole town will smell like medication because of me. I tried preventing it from happening but I'm overpowered.
I took my own time bathing and I must say I feel ashamed, the water is so dirty. I scrubbed my body until I was satisfied.

"Thank heavens I don't smell." I'm trying to convince myself that I was not dirty. But in an actual fact I have Mirco scope crawling all over my skin. I feel lighter after bathing. I dress up in a short summer dress since it was hot and I'm wearing my morning shoes which I feel somuch comfort in it.

"Now you look like MaLucas not that pham pham." Ow hell no he didn't.

"You mean phara, me and phara. I'm not even related to any of those people. Entlek wena stay here and do not follow me behind cause if you do I swear I'm going to take this child out of my system and funeral you with it!" I press my teeth together, I'm mad as hell you know what fustek him including his big balls. I turn to walk out and he follows me behind.

"Wait for me Hau." He rushes and follow me behind with my bags on his shoulders. I swear if he touches me I will deal with him and his big head.
The car I locked great just great. Now Queen of England must wait for Harry Potter.

"Stop staring at me and open the damn door!" He unlocks the door and help me sits. "I'm not paralyzed."

"I'm just taking care of you and my beautiful baby." He says and my mind comes back, this idiot made me pregnant! I get of the car and punch his shoulder hurting myself in the process.

"Ouch God dammit! Hay Precious stop it!" He is shouting making me more angry. We are at the parking lot.

"My stomach, my vein tubes baba. You see you I want to deal with you pregnatically." I look at my fist and I immediately start kick boxing in the air.

"Precious, people are looking at you. Can you stop with your boxing match." He sounds defeated, I stop and turn to look at him.

"What! I was connecting with my baby angithi you decided to make me pregnant craving." I say out loud making Hendry scoff in disbelief.

"Here I am being the thoughtest, I thought Chuck Norris has awaken." He has his hands on his waist like a woman waiting for gossip.

"Shut up! Can't you hear that my baby is kicking." I brush my flat tummy and go inside the car.

"She's not even showing but the baby is already kicking. This is going to be the longest nine months of my life. God please remember me." He looks at me more like reading my soul. This man is definately taking me for granted.

"Shut up and drive!"

LUCAS HOMESTEAD

"L……Lucas, my son," his been singing those words for a couple of days now. He almost died because of his shameful sins. He always wonders how come he never looked into this the time the boys were still young. Maybe things would have been different. If he dies now will his son bury him? Will he be able to make peace with his only son before God decides other wise about his life?