THIS MAN

THIS MAN

#45

MLUNGISI ZONDO

"Good luck babe." Hope she gets the job so she can provide for her family since they are struggling financially. I've grown to open up my heart for her, it was a struggle since part of my heart is still with Precious.

"Thank you." She's blushing looking all sorts of cute. I think I like her new self.

"Let me bounce, good luck again." I turn my heels to walk past the open space area. I advised Patience to apply for the PA post and I hope they take her. And I just hope all goes well for her. I'm trying by all means to be the best boyfriend.

PRECIOUS ZIKHALI

I just hope the drama that unfolded yesterday won't repeat itself today. Swazi will always be Swazi, she will never change and I will not give her that satisfaction that she broke my relationship with Mlungisi. And surprisingly she did a wonderful job cause I'm happy where I am. I guess she will never change or even learn from her past mistakes. Yes I have forgiven her but she is still full of herself. If she continues with that attitude of hers she will definitely not go anywhere in life.

"Okay let's kick some butt," today I am ready to roast them alive. Question after question, even Steve Harvey won't handle my fire.

"I wonder what's on your mind." He says settling down on a chair squashing himself next to me. The room is big enough for more than five people but he decides to kill me.

"My sitting arrangement is being killed." I try to dismark myself away from him.

"If you dare move, I will funeral you." Is that a threat? He doesn't scare me one bit. Did he just say he will funeral me? This man is definately full of himself. I look at his dark blue eyes and my heart just melts finding my heart blushing. Wait can a heart blush?

__________

"Patience," I'm shocked seeing her here. This woman standing right infront of my eyes is my sister, my father's daughter, my daughter's father. Which is which? I won't crack my head.

"Precious," she calls back. She must not dare cry on me. Her lips are trembling.

"Come here." I stand up and open my arms for her and she comes rushing to my embrace dropping her bag on the floor. I let her cry on my shoulder, "shhhh it's okay." Trying to calm down the weeping Patience.

She controls her sobs and look straight into my eyes, "I let my mother decieve me, I let jealousy and greed take control over me. I should have been there for you, but I neleglected you guys when you needed me the most but instead I let the devil control me. I let my heart turn into hatred, I don't even know the reason behind the hate I had for you. Till today I'm trying to find answers as to why. I won't blame my mother for everything because I initially took part. I had a chance to go against her orders but I just turned a blind eye."

"It's all in the past. I'm not even there. What happened in the past stays in the past, what you need to fix is the future. I don't know you personally but I would love to have a relationship with my older sister who is just months older than me."

She laughs inbetween her sobs, "I'd love that very much." She hugs me back.

"How's…… Mr Ngwane?" I don't know whether to call him dad. I just find it very weird.

"He is not okay, everything is going South but we trying so hard to be strong. After the death of my mother we let bygones be bygones. She was a very toxic woman, her death actually opened my eyes." She's not even moved by her mother's death.