THIS MAN

THIS MAN

#31

PRECIOUS ZIKHALI

I don't know who sent me this message from an unknown number. I kept on reading it over and over again. My heart is sore and it's in the middle of the night.
I dial the number and surprisingly the person picks up and confirms everything. The argument was about the money, the same money that disappeared. So my sperm donor shot my aunt for telling him the truth.

"So what do you suggest?" His not alseep, his been comforting me and I already feel bad cause we have alot going on right now and I don't to pile him with another set of stress.

"I don't know but I have something in mind. I don't want to stress you, you already have alot going on." I tell him, my mind drifts back to Ngwane what if he sneaks out in the middle of the night and finish her at the hospital? She's the only family member that is close to me I can't loose her.

"What was our last talk regarding hiding stuffs from each other?" He asked.

"No matter how sensitive the situation is. We will fight it together until we beat it." I say.

"So again I ask, what do you suggest?"

They call me dummy the dummest but this is a wise decision, "I want her to be transferred to a hospital this side in Durban. I know it will cost and we are running out of cash. I will prefer a government hospital for now until I sort everything out." I tell him, I don't even know where I got that idea from.

"Consider it done, now let's go back to sleep." He says pulling me close to him. Zondiwe made things happen for me on my big day. She's the only one who showed interest and cared about me. I'm doing this for her and I know she would have done the same for me.

MLUNGISI ZONDO

It's Monday morning and I'm dead tired. My weekend was the worst and draining with Swazi making matters worse. I had to help my mother with spring cleaning, we found stacks of papers of chips and sweets behind the whole unit and under the couches. I feel bad for what's happening cause I'm the one who brought Swazi into our lives. I need to release this tension that I have, my shoulders are heavy.

It's 7:00an on the dot, I'm walking around the building looking for Emily. I found her in the secret storeroom with Joshua pumping her from behind. You see what I meant when I said Emily is loose. She's always available for everyone to fuck her. She lifts her head up and screams in shock seeing my face, I just stood there looking at them. Shame poor guy his not even using protection. I thank my lucky stars that I always play safe when it comes to her.

"M…MMM.... Mlungisi, it's not what it looks like. Babe I can explain." She's about to cry and I just want what I want nothing more.

I pull out a condom out of my pocket peeling it off with my front teeth. I unbutton my Jean pulling them down to my knees. I got hold of my pumping shaft which was already hard and slid the condom making my way to her. She was still standing half naked, she's looks uncertain on what's about to happen and I don't give a fuck. I just want to release stress. I bend her over not minding Joshua who still has his cock up and strong popping veins. He didn't even cum, he'll have to wait for me to finish first. I slid my cock in and I groan, the warmth in her reminds me somuch of Precious and damn she's so wet. At this point I don't care about Joshua's dick scent, I just want what I want. Emily's pussy is addictive no lies, that's why I can't go a day without fucking her.

"Shit" I curse underneath my breath, the pleasure of being burnt by a pussy is unexplainable. The primer stove is on cloud nine.

"Aahhhhhh M….Mlungisi not to deep." Bitch must be crazy, did she tell Joshua not to deep. No instead she was moaning. I see Joshua feeding Emily his cock, great 3 sum. I've always wanted to experience it.