THIS MAN

THIS MAN

#28

PRECIOUS ZIKHALI

For the past three weeks we've been working our butts off, running around like headless chickens gathering everything that will be needed for the weekend.

The letter was sent to my family but my father never bothered to respond. We also haven't contacted them. I just want to get this thing over and done with. Atleast it's Friday and Saturday the negotiations will take place.

A traditional beer was suppose to be done by my aunts at home but my mother decided to do it for me filling two buckets of 10 liters, since my so cold family decided to let me down. Since they decided to give me their asses I will highly show them flames.

"All set for the road," Amanda says loading the last bags in the car. I just pray that this Zulu beer doesn't spill in the car. We will be taking two SUV's with us, I don't know why Hendry insisted on bringing extra guards with us.

"I can't believe the story behind my marriage," I remind the girls making them busrts into laughter.

"Mr Lucas could definitely marry you even in corpse." Amanda adds,such traitors I have. These are not my sister's but ghosts from the underworld.

The drive was not that long just a 2 hour drive. My mother also came along with the Mandlebe man. Hehehe my mother is inlove, it's hard to believe it. But if she's happy than I'm happy. To even think that my mother gets laid makes my body shrink. Sometimes I'm the stupidist of them all, I yes myself strue. The snake issue, she meant Mandlebe's dick but my mind was blank, stupid me. I wonder how did I cope at school with all the stupidity I have.

"Try not to think too much into this. You heard what Dragon Lady said, we must call her should anything happens. If she was still married she would have been here with you through every step of the way." Nokwanda tells me, she had been a very good support system.

We were parked outside a house, "is this the house?" I ask, Nokwanda shrugges her shoulders. My mother was leading the way since she knows where my father's house is. I've never been to my father's place and I don't know anyone for that matter and I don't care.

"Ay Onondaba," I complain. "Look at how they looking at us." Stupid fools. I looked at Nokwanda who was deep in thoughts, if only I knew what's in her heart. But I can tell she is not happy and I feel the same. Do you know the pain of being hated by your family and you do not know the reason behind the hate. We got out of the car off loading our bags and I see Ngwane Approaching us with his brother I assume.

"What are you doing here?" Ngwane asked in a low tone. I assume he got the letter but didn't want to honour my request.

"I'm not here for you or a social visit, I'm not here to bond with you. I'm already married but my husband wants to do right by me, he wants to take his bride rightfully. You won't use any dime on me not like you've ever spent any fortune on me. I bought everything that will be needed, after tomorrow I will leave your premises and you will never see me again. I don't want any relationship with you. So what's it going to be? Are you chasing me away or are going to do right by me. Ubuye ukhumbule angikungcengile, if you refuse Mandlebe will step up and do the honours by handing me over to my husband as a father he is." I tell him and I see shock written on his face, guess he wasn't expecting it.

"Don't be silly my child, yehheni Hai uPreshasi Lo. You've gone to look so much like your father. Velaphi help me with the bags, our daughter is finally home God has answered our prayers." One of the aunts say and I see other roll their eyes. Seems like only one person is happy to see my face.