THIS MAN

THIS MAN

#07

HENDRY LUCAS

Fuck did i just dreamt about Precious, how the hell did this happen? I'm still high and my dick hurts. I get off the bed and walk straight to the bathroom, sat ontop of the toilet seat, i started jerking myself. I closed my eyes and her face flashed in my mind, the whole dream came back. I was feeling it, i felt her soft voice calling my name until my cum splashed on my hands.

"Fuck, shit I'm dead. Out of all the girls i could dream of Precious was the one, why God?" I take a cold shower to calm my sex drive down. This is going to be a long day.

Gerald Jnr is in a jolly mood this morning unlike me who's still having a throbbing dick. I think Precious traumatized my mind.
I have to make a mental note that after work i should buy him his baby stuffs. What do i personally buy for a six year old. I hate driving to work, thirty minutes is a long drive and exhausting for me. Call me lazy.

I pass everyone heading straight to my office and wala i found the dream girl singing in my toilet.

I wish i could believe you, and I'll be alright
But now everything you told me really don't apply
To the way i feel inside
Loving you was easy once upon a time
But now my suspicions of you are multiplied
And it's all because you lied

I only gave ypu a hard time
Cause i can't go on and pretend like
I haven't tried to forget this
But I'm too full of resentment

She really has a blessed voice, she came out of the toilet holding a bucket and a mop, she mistakenly dropped the bucket luckiky there was no water inside.

"Shit ahhhhhh, good morning sir" she bended down picking up the bucket and placed it neatly at the corner and she started clearing my table. What is this girl doing to me. There was alot of comotion outside and Amanda barged in my office.

"There he is officer's arrest him" i look at Precious who looks at the door like she's seen a ghost. Gerald Jnr ran to hide behind Precious and for her clumsiness she picked up the tension and protected Gerald.

"Really Amanda, is this the traumer you want my son to go through? I'm defeated in this stunt that Amanda pulled. Now everyone is looking at the action that's in my office.

"You hit me because of that busted child" she snorts, when did her face become like this. If i remember clearly i only gave her a smack on her cheek.

"No you didn't" Precious said, i don't know how and when her hand landed on Amanda's face. "NO ONE CALLS MY SON A BUSTED CHILD, NO OME. I'll wipe that fake face of yours with that mop and i will funeral you and trust me you will be funeralized." Precious the actor, what happened to the clumsy  Precious? I see Amanda eyes loozing around trying to bring herself back to her senses.

"Mam step aside" Precious moved aside as the officer instructed.

"Mr Lucas you are under arrest for the assault of Miss Amanda. Wh….." Precious cut the officer.

"You lie, arrest who heeh? You dare touch him I'll have you arrested for rape. You know what you two officer's are stupid, infact you are funeraled. Stand there like a ghost that you are." I had no energy in me i let them cuff me, I'm looking at Amanda who had a smirk on her face enjoying the moment of fame. I look a Precious fidgeting with the bucket, she came back with a wet dripping cloth. Without warning she smashed  it on Amanda's face making her gasp and freeze on the sport. "So even the law took part in this make-up scheming, a make-up just to put an innocent man behind bars. If you do not uncuff him hehehe i will dala you and kick you're ass and mix it with your tiny balls. Do you even have dicks cause your pants are just plain fruit yoghurt."

"So you are going to stand their and let her disrespect me like this" Amanda asked feeling annoyed that her plan backfired.

The two policemen were much more ashamed and alarmed that they have been taken for a ride. What if the company decides to sue the station, it will bring bad publicity, they might even loose there badges for that matter. For what exactly? A bitter ex who let her emotions control her.

"Sir we apologize for harassing you at work. You know South Africa does not tolerate woman abuse. After seeing all those fake bruises we were convinced that indeed you went against the law." One of the offices say filling guilty. They almost ruined another hard-working mans reputation.

"It shows that our South African policemen don't do there jobs. They enjoy putting innocent people behind bars. Instead of arresting criminals who are roaming around you are here wanting to put me behind bars." My voice is full of anger. They failed my brother, they failed to arrest the man that kill him.

"I don't believe this i came to your house yesterday and you slapped me, just because i called your child a busted." Amanda's voice filling the room. Precious gave her another one hell of a slapp that she bleed from her mouth and got swollen immediately.

"It's a pity cause i was at MY HOUSE yesterday and left early this morning. How come i did not see you." Precious asked Amanda leaving Hendry shocked.

"You dirty filthy thing, how dare you touch me? Who the hell are you" Amanda was boiling in anger.

"His baby mama from hell and trust me you wouldn't want to mess with this dirty thing that's infront of you. I'm MaWeapon kayi one, no mess with my family and lives to tell a tail. Let's go baby, i know daddy didn't feed you." Without protest Gerald Jnr held on to Precious's hand for dear life as they walked out of the office, leaving Amanda and the rest of the employees shocked.

"Again sir we apologize for the inconvenience" the two offices left and the worker's went back to their working stations.

"So that filthy thing is your baby mama. You left me for that thing.  How could you do this to me Lucas?" She cried feeling stupid. Her cheek was aching and she kept on rubbing it.

"Are you done with those crocodile tears? Now you listern, i don't want you in my life anymore. You almost ruined my reputation for what? I will never abandon my family in a million because of you, you are not even worth it. No woman in their right state of mind would go your length and lie about abuse. I'm just gald you showed me your true colors before it was too late. Now do me a favour and get your fake ass out of my office i don't ever want to see you ever again." I told her looking directly in her eyes. Those two slapps that she got from Precious were just a game i see.

"I'm sorry oky, i will work on myself. But you can't choose her over me. You can't degrade yourself like that. Why are ypu doing this to us? " she asked in a low voice.

"She's not fake and your way too fake. You so rude and full of yourself on the other hand she's humble. You only know how to spend money recklessly, you have no future and your life is based on lies. That woman i degraded myself for is full of life and she's an open book. She values herself and doesn't stand shit. You are not a woman enough for me, for my son.  Now if you don't mind i would like to go back to work." I sat down opening my laptop and started working.

Amanda stood there looking at him and knew right that moment that she has lost him. The words he said were too hurtful for her to digest and swallow. She thought of the way she has been harsh towards his son, maybe she could try and warm up to him but than again she hate kids with passion and she doesn't see herself having any kids in the future. Her life is all about travelling, maintaining her figger, having a nice life, sipping expensive campaigns and wearing designer clothes. Maybe working on herself and being that woman that he wants she will be treated like a wife. She sighed and walked out slowly with a tale inbetween her legs. She didn't want things to escalate in this manner, maybe she took it too far. Now people are looking at her with those eyes full of hate. Her mind shifted back to Mphakamseni Ngcobo, the man she once loved but he was happily married and that man loved his wife dearly, and he still does. If only she could find a man of her own.

Hendry was trying so hard to concentrate but his mind was very occupied. He thought of Precious the wrestler and for the second time in ages he smiled and his face was a bit painful. What does
this girl have?

"Who are you? Why are doing this to me? Why are you making me this weak?" For a moment i thought and looked at the clip playing it in slow motion. I felt my heart beating fast and uncontrollably.
"What the hell is happening with me?"