THIS MAN

THIS MAN

#26

PRECIOUS ZIKHALI

Hendry was tossing and turning all night and that was just making it hard for me to sleep. He kept on going to the toilet now and again but the girl in me doesn't feel bad of what she did.

I wake up from my horrific slumber to go check on Mr Mpapazo, yey his been paparazing all night. I find him sleeping on top of the toilet seat groaning in pain.

"Are you okay?" I ask him and I see his face going sour. "Take a shower I'm taking you to the doctor." I tell him.

"Thank you," he replies in a low tone voice, his noise is blocked and I believe his coming up with a flu.
I go back to the bedroom to do the bed. Something kept shinning and it was disturbing me. I look at the shinning window and I start scanning around the room. If my body moves this twinkle star moves also. Which means means this thing is on me but where exactly on my body? Something in me told me to raise my left hand and I gasp looking at it in shock.

"I didn't steal you, how the hell did you crawl onto my hand?" I start to panick. What will Hendry say after finding out about this? I try my best to remove it but it seems stuck on my finger.

"Shit, leave my finger alone. Get out you sneaky theif!" I say to myself, I marinate my finger with my own salavia but nothing. It's like it's glued on it. I turn around finding Hendry looking at me with those deep blue eyes with a frown on his face.

"What is it?" He asks, should I tell him? What if he kills me? Ow heavens.

"N….....nothing," I quickly hide my hands behind my back.

"Hmmmmmm," that's all he said. "Can I have clothes to wear." He begs.

"Clothes as in clothes, clothes. Ow yes your clothes, clothes you say. Ermm wait here, let me just,,,,,, jah." I'm mumbling only God knows what. I ran to the closet to go think of a plan. I found Hendry's body lotion on the floor. I applied it on my finger but this shit is not coming out.

"God dammit! Fire in the name of Jesus Christ. Ghost, ow heavens you have killed me. I'm funeraled." I say out loud. I continue to scan around until I stumbled across a tool box. I found a screw driver inside the tool box, maybe if I screw my finger the ghost ring will come out.

"What are you doing?" Not again, for how long has he been standing there?

"I….I was fixing your shoe rack sir." I say dropping the screw driver. "It was, was you know, was ……..,"

"Precious, what were you doing with the screw driver?" He asks, what do I do I do at this point? What do I tell him? Will he even believe me? I'm in trouble I need help.

"I don't know how it got stuck on to my finger. I didn't steal it, it stole my finger. The ring has a ghost in it. I didn't mean to wear it in the first place, I swear." I say, he takes steps towards me and pushed me against the wall breathing down my neck.

"Look at me," he commands, where is the sick Hendry? I look at him looking all nervous. "It was yours in the first place." He tells me, I'm even sacred to ask any questions at this point. His looks at me with that cold look like his about to murder me.
"Now take me to the doctor." He adds, he moves back still looking at me.

"Okay," I mumble softly, picking up clothes to wear.

MLUNGISI ZONDO

I slid out the condom full of my cum panting. This girl has energy for days. The way she's so skinny she doesn't strike like a person who is flexible in bed.