1. An incredible offer

"Jimin, may I touch your face?" That low mysterious voice sounded inches from him causing shivers all along his body

"Yes Mr. Jeon, you can... you can touch me," Jimin almost gasped it out, feeling a pair of big warm hands closing on his cheeks.

Who would have thought that not further than this morning he had been an ordinary student, one with straight A-grades, no friends or social life, who had been dealing with his parents' constant fights and constant nagging daily. It seemed like it will continue forever, until he graduates to finally leave his family house and start university, although he was supposed to become a lawyer and quit dancing forever then. Yet, right now all of this stopped to matter, his shy outcast personality, his parents' mad screams, all fading in that soft gentle touch of Mr. Jeon's hands.

His palms had a lovely smell, intoxicating him more than anything he has ever experienced, long fingers massaging down his neck and up his jaw, a bit rough finger pads drawing the shape of his lips, for him to let out the air he was holding in on a loud gasp.

He has never been touched like that. Now, being barely 18 and always too shy to even think about his sexuality he was here, in a huge palace like house belonging to a total stranger, one he knew nothing about, besides his surname and the size and scent of his hands, he was rather guessing underneath this touch, besides the temperature of his body and the low sexy timbre of his voice. The blindfold he was wearing cut his vision off completely leaving him blind in front of that strange man, a man who has requested to meet him and get to know him, yet has been what, too shy to show his face.

"Mr. Jeon? Why am I here? Why me?" Asked Jimin, fighting not to break into pieces from excitement, tension and fear.

"Would you believe me if I told you that I have been dreaming about you for years, had been drawing your image out of my mind, yet I have never dared to hope that the boy I fell for in my imagination actually exists. Until last night I had no idea you are way more than just a dream, but now you're here, real," his voice cracked, his hands began to caress over Jimin's hair, some wet softness brushed over Jimin's cheek twisting his stomach abruptly.

"Mr. Jeon," he begged.

"What? If anything I'm doing isn't comfortable for you, one word and I will stop."

Jimin dug his hands into the mattress of the king size bed he was sitting at thinking about all those twisted circumstances which had brought him here.

It had all started with a B in maths, a freaking B not F, but he knew his parents will be more than upset, and will make his life hell again like each day so he packed his backpack and skipped English club. Hadn't he left school early, maybe he would have never bumped into that petite guy, a guy even smaller than him, one with a cold aura, an intimidating expression and night black hair - private detective Suga.

"Park Jimin right? Detective Min Suga, I'm working on the behalf of a private client. May we speak for a moment," the man had stopped him in front of the school, raising an ID card his way.

Jimin's jaw dropped, as he has never done anything illegal, not even stolen a candy from a shop, then what could a detective want from him.

"You must be looking for a different Park Jimin, Mr. Suga," he said apologetically, bowing politely.

"I'm sure I'm speaking to the right Park Jimin," the man chuckled. "This is you right?" He lifted a drawing of Jimin's face so accurately the boy was stunned.

"Yes, I guess... looks like me," he stuttered. "But Mr. Suga, I'm really innocent, I haven't done anything wrong."

The man seemed so amused, shaking his head.

"Could we speak in my car over there? It's a rather delicate private matter," he pointed at a big silver SUV parked in front of the school.

"Um... You're a stranger," Jimin glanced towards the school gate, the guard watching them with great interest now.

"We can talk in front of my car, just not here in the main alley," Mr. Suga turned around so Jimin followed on wobbly legs.

Were his parents finally divorcing and one had hired a detective to get the most possible money out of the other? Jimin wouldn't be surprised at all so he quickened his steps stopping in front of the car.

"Who has sent you, my mother or my father?" He asked, squeezing the backpack's strap.

"Mr. Jeon," said Suga, grinning widely.

"Who?" Jimin asked.

"My client's name is Mr. Jeon. He's a young entrepreneur who's an owner of a billion dollars worth company producing video games and expensive software, but the main branch of Jeon Enterprise is investing into space technology."

"I don't know anyone like that," muttered Jimin, feeling more and more uneasy.

"Mr. Jeon would like to meet you as... how to put it, he has seen you in his dreams," said Suga, knocking him off guard.

"If this is some ugly prank my awful classmates paid for to humiliate me even more," Jimin took a few steps back, closing his fists.

"I know it sounds incredible, but it's not a prank, I'm assuring you. I was actually sure you would react that way, yet wouldn't it be interesting to give Mr. Jeon a chance to explain the rest personally."

"Get lost," Jimin turned from that crazy man.

"Jimin, please at last consider it. The man is a hopeless romantic, imagine he has hired me to find out if a person he had dreamed of exists in real life. He only wants to see you and speak to you."

"You're crazy!"

"Jimin please, here's my card. Please consider it and in case you change your mind contact me anytime," he stretched a piece of paper his way and Jimin should have ignored it, but he just took it out of his hand storming down the alley towards the nearest bus stop.

 Please consider it and in case you change your mind contact me anytime," he stretched a piece of paper his way and Jimin should have ignored it, but he just took it out of his hand storming down the alley towards the nearest bus stop

Thank you so much for your feedback. How did you like the start of the story and Jimin's character? How will he end up in Mr. Jeon's house?

Much <3