55. Call

Why am I here, thought Jimin opening the door to his parents' house carrying the gifts and the prize into the living room, his heartbeat uneven when he noticed his mum walking out of the kitchen

"Where have you been unworthy son?" She raised her voice. "Not coming back for nights now bursting into the house with that rubbish. What is that trash you're holding anyway?"
Jimin's heart fell, tears stormed to his face.

"This is a trophy, not trash! I have won a prestigious dance competition today!" He lost his temper again.

She was looking at him as if she has seen him for the very first time.

"You're really doing such nonsense instead of studying! Boy you have final exams coming soon! Do you think a lazy ass like you will have a chance to get into any university!"

"Yes! Damn yes! I will go to the university of my choice!" Yelled Jimin his throat like scratched.

"What attitude is that! And what are those flowers! Is that a hickey? Are you hoeing around again!"

"A hickey?" Asked Jimin touching the side of his neck where Jungkook's lips have been, but now it seemed as if it has happened in someone else's life.

No it couldn't be, Jungkook couldn't have left a hickey. What will Mr. Jeon tell?

"Yes you have hickeys. Are you drunk or on drugs?" She shouted.

"You know exactly I don't do drugs or drink," said Jimin closing his fists.

"How could I know! You have completely disrespected and abandoned your parents who have given you everything. Who have sacrificed their whole lives for you."

"No one has asked you to sacrifice anything," hissed Jimin trembling from fury and hopelessness.

The shock plastered on his mother's face was even beautiful to watch.

"What are those flowers! Where have you got them from! Robbed a store to drag presents to your hoes?"

"It's a present from Jungkook," whispered Jimin feeling heat on his face.

His mother's face darkened.

"Is he your boyfriend or something?" She asked.

"And if he is!" Hissed Jimin taking the roses, diploma and trophy running out of the house banging the front door with such impact it stayed open, but he never cared less hurrying down the driveway, out of the gate, through the street to jump into Suga's car.

"Jimin! Was it so bad?" Asked Suga so he just nodded as he couldn't even speak from the tears clouding his vision.

"Jimin maybe it's time to move out from them?"

"Where? I have nowhere to go to!"

"Mr. Jeon..."

"He's not my boyfriend. I can't live with him," Jimin began to tremble from an inner fever.

"Jimin calm down, I will bring you to his house."

"No... I can't go there today. Jungkook has kissed my neck, asked me out for a date, brought me that beautiful bouquet of roses. I need a break from everything, even from them as I can't figure out my heart. Mr. Suga can I stay at yours tonight?"

Jimin saw the man opening his mouth then closing it again, considering something.

"Ok, I can offer you the couch in the living room."

"Will be more than enough," Jimin felt some relief leaning against the seat still holding it all the trophy, the diploma, the roses.

"What if I love them both Mr. Suga?" He asked.

"You will figure it out," muttered the man staring the engine driving off.

"Please feel like at home," Suga chuckled showing Jimin around the tiny flat, giving him a set of pajamas and a towel to use.

"Thank you so much Mr. Suga, you are really rescuing my life."

"No problem. I'm always here for you," Suga's firm hand landed on his shoulder.

Jimin nodded thanking again then closing himself in the bathroom to take a long shower and cry his heart out, he couldn't control the sobs for long, his face all puffy when he looked into his mirror reflection, his gaze slipping down on the hickey so significant between Mr. Jeon's almost healed ones. Was it like a mark of a new chapter in his life. Jimin who will find someone new, forget his first love, who will have to return to living with parents, give in the great friends he has made, give in the man he longed for with all his body, yet he couldn't call him today to find salvation in his arms, as Mr. Jeon will be too disappointed after seeing the hickey.

Jimin sighed leaning above the sink to brush his teeth, still so not ok when he returned to the living room were Suga has pulled out the couch for him and has placed fresh bedding on it to make him comfortable and warm.

Mr. Suga really was an angel, like an older brother he has never had, one who could protect him, guide him, be there to hear him out. At last now I know how it is to have a brother, a best friend, a lover... the thought about the last one opened a hollow in his heart... and I will keep those memories forever, till my last day.

The hill above the observatory, the soft blanket he was pressed into, that tall faceless man with a fine back, standing there when the helicopter had been lowering its flight.

I will miss Mr. Jeon the most, thought Jimin reaching for his phone looking over his extremely short contact list, thinking hard who to call, his heart uneasy, begging him to press that one number then beg him to come here, wrap him up into his arms and kiss him. He could stay blindfolded forever if it would mean being in those arms again and again each night.

The memory of Jungkook's longing gaze and his lips against his neck cutting that insane heartbreak, so Jimin sighed pressing his contact waiting long signals.

Here's the second chapter of today's update. I hope you'll enjoy it. What do you think about Jimin's argument with his mother and him calling Jungkook? What will they tell each other?

Much <3