27. Invitation

Both stopped abruptly when that popular girl covered their way flattering her fake lashes and flipping her hair back

"What do you want?" Asked Jungkook moving between her and Jimin so her eyes widened.

"Um... I was just wondering if you Jimin would like to come to my birthday party tonight," she sent Jimin a fake smile.

"Happy birthday and goodbye," said Jungkook crossing his arms.

"Um... you mean a real high school party! Like on the movies?" Asked Jimin all to excitedly when Jungkook's stomach twisted.

"Yes, like in the movies with music, drinks and making out, the whole package," she winked to Jungkook. "You're invited too handsome boy," she eyed him up in a way he hated.

"I'm not interested," said Jungkook coldly.

"What about you Jimin?" She turned her attention to the boy who blushed terribly.

"I would like to come," he stuttered when Jungkook's heart fell.

"Great, so I'll text you my address," she shrugged.

"If Jimin is going I'm going to," said Jungkook sending her a stone hard glance.

"Excellent! See you both tonight, wear something nice," she looked Jungkook in the eyes licking her lips but he kept her stare totally unimpressed.

"See you," Jimin looked behind her sighing.

"Jimin, I don't think it's a good idea to go there. Why have you agreed?" Asked Jungkook buffed.

"Hey! I have never been on a party. This might be my only opportunity! I want to find out how it is," said Jimin his eyes glittering.

"What if they will bully you?"

"It's ok, I'm used to it," Jimin shrugged.

I could organize thousand parties for you, take you to the fanciest clubs, shouted Jungkook's mind.

"Um, let me know when the party is starting I will pick you up," said Jungkook instead.

"Wow! Do you have a car?" Jimin raised his mouth open.

"Um... you know... my dad... has bought it for my eighteenth birthday," Jungkook rubbed the backside of his neck awkwardly.

"Oh... cool. You're lucky," muttered Jimin. "Ok, give me your phone number I will text you my address," said Jimin when Jungkook freaked out as Jimin had his freaking number saved as 'Mr. Jeon.'

He blushed horribly searching for his phone to browse his contacts quickly and dictate his main executive's number to Jimin, hoping he won't make a total douche of himself in front of his most trusted worker.

Jimin was giggling texting something then hid his phone looking up at Jungkook with expectant glittering eyes.

"Um... your message was cute. I will pick you up later then. Now I... need to use the restroom, see you in class."

Jimin's eyes widened in shock when Jungkook passed him sprinting to the nearest boy's bathroom checking if it was empty before calling Dahee.

"Mr. Jeon, it's good you're calling. The computers in The Eye of The Future have sent new data."

"Dahee, I have a very unusual request," Jungkook turned around to check if no one's approaching the bathroom. "I need your phone. I mean I will buy you a new one, any model you like but I need your phone for personal use so please delate anything you wouldn't want me to see and hand it over to my assistant."

A total silence fell on the other side. Dahee cleared his throat.

"I have just received a really strange text saying - you look cute today, plus wink emoji, Jimin. Has that request something to do with it?"

Jungkook blushed terribly.

"Yes, I mean. Please don't let me explain. Just text something back."

"What?"

Jungkook has never heard his executive so confused.

"A wink emoji will be enough," Jungkook face palmed.

Oh how embarrassed he will be the next time he sees Dahee.

"Sure Mr. Jeon whatever you wish for. I will need half an hour to get over my phone and then hand it over to your assistant. So coming back to the data..."

"Later, now I have to go," Jungkook heard the bell and a toilet flashing in a cubicle behind his back.

All hair crumbled on his body, but he finished the call leaning above the sink to wash his hands and observe the mirror. The cubicle door opened revealing his classmate Hoseok who tossed him a really dark glance then stormed out of the bathroom leaving Jungkook with pure chaos in his head.

The front door of his villa flew open when Jungkook was on his way downstairs to the garage. Jimin has texted him his address and that he will be ready around 9 pm on Dahee's phone that has been brought to his house this afternoon.

Right now a new message came to his regular device, so he nodded his head towards Tae, who has just entered, giving him a sign to follow.

'Mr. Jeon, I'm really sorry but I won't come today. I was invited to a real high school party. It's the first real party in my life and I'm so excited. I hope you won't be too disappointed that I can't come. Kiss, kiss Jimin.'

Jungkook chuckled at that message Jimin was really too cute. His baby angel.

'It's ok, I get it. I hope you will have a great experience, but please take care of yourself. I will be missing you,' he texted back.

"So how do I look like?" Asked Jungkook hiding the phone then looking up at Tae.

"Like a player on a hunt. Do you really want to lay down everyone at that party?" His best friend rolled his eyes.

"Is it bad?" Jungkook ran to a mirror scanning his outfit from the leather jacket to the torn jeans and edgy boots.

Thank you so much for your feedback. I really hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jimin agreeing to come to the party and Jungkook's struggles to keep his secret? What will happen during the party?

Also 'Butter' has broken so many records and I'm so proud of the boys and so happy, let's keep supporting them and make this comeback special💜

Much <3