60. Because I love

"I like the plan," muttered Jimin sticking his tongue out until he touched Mr

"I like the plan," muttered Jimin sticking his tongue out until he touched Mr. Jeon's lips tasting their shape, tonight he decided to be extra fierce and naughty, do all the things he always wished to do but never had the courage, while he slipped off the sink stepping onto the cold floor slowly caressing his tongue down Mr. Jeon's jaw, his prominent Adam's apple, the collarbones, the line between the first stone sculpture of his chest, his lips popping over his hard nipples, giving each a hasty peck, that skin so good, such a fine taste, his favorite flavor, favorite body temperature. The lines of Mr. Jeon's abs so strong.

At least let me see them once, I know they are perfection, his mind was screaming, yet he ignored drawing them all with his tongue. Mr. Jeon's long fingers tangled into his hair, Jimin gasped kneeling on the floor sucking into his belly button, caressing his palms along his lover's v-line and muscular thighs, his tongue reaching down to the a bit scratchy top of Mr. Jeon's shaved pubic hair. Jimin's mind clouding when he scooped lower to find his man hard like a stone, so he closed his eyes underneath the blindfold taking him in between his lips all the way in almost up to his throat.

Mr. Jeon closed his fists on his hair and moved his hips - the tectonic riffs clashed, the lost rocket ship fell into a gravity field that pushed it further into space, the gates of heaven opened revealing light, light, light, the only force in the universe able to move mountains.

Jimin sniffed. A warm palm tangled around his ear playing with his earlobe.

"Hey, what happened?" Mr. Jeon's whisper filled the bedroom.

Jimin shook his head feeling the tears rolling from underneath the blindfold onto the pillow and his cheeks, Mr. Jeon caressed them off with his bathrobe sleeve.

"Jimin. Hey? Have I done something wrongly?"

"No you're the best... it's just... it's our last night and I can't. It hurts in here," Jimin placed his closed fist to his chest.

"Hey. Jimin, it doesn't have to be. You can come here for as many nights as you want. Always."

"No Mr. Jeon, I'm not like that. I will not lead a double game. I can't. If me and Jungkook... if after the date I will, kind of... become his boyfriend or something I will stop coming here," Jimin bit his lip as his jaw was trembling, it was hard to speak.

"Jimin, baby... it's not Saturday yet. On Saturday you will know more, please don't hurt yourself with that. No matter what happens during your date, please only think about choosing your happiness, ok?"

Jimin nodded sniffing more.

"How will I live without you?"

"He's also a man, he can make you feel right, hold you in his arms, kiss you, cuddle you to sleep, listen to your sorrows and passions, celebrate your successes. He can have sex with you and please you, you know that."

Jimin shook his head, scooping closer to hide his face in Mr. Jeon's warm chest. How can you say nonsense things like that Mr. Jeon, he thought, didn't he know that he has only been imagining sex with Jungkook when Jungkook was playing his faceless love, but in reality he wouldn't ever become so close with Jungkook or anyone else. A bond like that was too special to be easily given to just anyone. Besides even if him and Jungkook would eventually go that far it would definitely take years of getting to know each other, of him trying to forget and cure his heartbreak.

"Jimin?"

"What?"

"You know that even if you start something with Jungkook and it won't be how you have pictured it, or at some point you'll think it's not that, you can always come back. I'm here, waiting for you, always."

Jimin suddenly broke out into sobs. Stupid Mr. Jeon, couldn't he just... reveal his face instead.

"Jimin you know that you don't need to go to school if you don't want to," Mr. Jeon's voice was like scratched.

It was early morning and Jimin has taken a long shower then dressed up, he was holding his backpack and the toothbrush he hasn't packed yet, his body weak, his heart weaker.

"Can I keep this blindfold, just to... remember," he asked his jaw trembling again.

Last night after their amazing sex they were lying in each other's arms crying a lot, non able to sleep. It was time to say final goodbye now and Jimin realized he will never be ready.

"Sure you can. You can keep them all."

"I just want that one," Jimin felt another bitter tear remembering the scientist leader in the observatory telling him about those three constellations stitched on it.

"Ok, sure," Mr. Jeon's trembling hands landed on his face.

"Mr. Jeon, I have forgotten last night but I have something for you. I have bought it for you a long time ago, but never really got the opportunity to give it," Jimin reached to the side pocket in his backpack feeling the small statue of a baseball player he has found in the mall months ago, taking it out to stretch towards Mr. Jeon. "He is the biggest baseball star in the world, but we can't see his face under the cap so it's you, living your dream forever," whispered Jimin when Mr. Jeon sniffed pulling him into a hug pressing his lips to the top of his head, his whole body trembling so madly Jimin wrapped him into his arms holding him, just holding him for a long time.

"Jimin, you're the love of my life," Mr. Jeon was kissing in between his hair.

"I love you," whispered Jimin cuddling deeper into him, both standing like that frozen for a long time until Mr. Jeon pulled back taking the statue out of his hands.

 Jeon pulled back taking the statue out of his hands

Thank you for your love. I hope you enjoyed the double update. What do you think about Jimin's last night with Mr. Jeon and his confession? How will Jungkook react to his words?

Much <3