62. The boy who came to late

"Do I look like a high schooler? Is it ok?" Jungkook buttoned the white shirt up quickly looking towards his assistant

"I guess," the man sent him a confused smile and today more than ever Jungkook missed Tae.

It has been a hectic day, his yesterday's depression brought him twice as much company work today, so he was changing in his office to make it to the date in time.

"Bandage my hand, quickly. No tattoos can be visible," Jungkook approached his assistant who hesitantly began to cover his right forearm and palm, but the office door opened and Dahee stormed inside.

"Mr. Jeon I'm sorry for disturbing but the Jimin satellite parts are approaching descending the Earth orbit, we need your authorization."

Jungkook closed his fists, released them again.

"How long will it take?" He hissed.

"About an hour," Dahee smiled apologetically.

"You have half an hour to bring the telescope parts into travel mode," Jungkook checked the bandage then passed his assistant speeding behind Dahee to the main launching center.

It makes no sense at all, thought Jimin checking the time on his phone, feeling so disappointed. Damn, Jungkook has really managed to forget their date and he has went through hell and back just because of it.

"Guess that's it," whispered Jimin getting up from the armchair walking towards the nearest trash bin to discard the tickets, pressing it open with his foot.

"Jimin!"

All hair on his body raised hearing a known voice.

"Jimin! I'm so sorry, the traffic was insane!"

The tickets were trembling in Jimin's hand when he turned his head to see an out of breath Jungkook who approached him lowering his head.

"If you didn't want to meet you should have told me. Why waste my time?" Hissed Jimin.

"Jimin, please," a palm landed on his arm. "I know I have fucked up big time, but let me make up for it. The movie is definitely not so far ahead counting the commercials," begged Jungkook still holding his arm in a tight grip.

Jimin's first instincts was to throw the tickets against his chest then leave but he has already come, went through a sea of pain, through a goodbye with Mr. Jeon, and if he leaves now and finds his lover, damn he will never be able to separate from him again. This here was his only chance for a real, normal relationship.

"Ok, let's go," muttered Jimin so Jungkook took a loud breath in.

"I'm sorry, my Toyota was giving its all but it's not a fast car," he blushed and Jimin saw genuine embarrassment in his eyes.

"You should have texted."

"I didn't want to waste any more minute, wanted to be here as quickly as possible," Jungkook lowered his head even more and Jimin's heartbeat sped up, Jungkook was so cute.

"Ok, let's move or the movie will really end," Jimin shook his head hurrying through the hall closely followed by Jungkook.

They gave the lady in front of the theater door the tickets and their student's cards to check then walked into the dark room trying to sneak in extra quietly finding their seats with effort.

"Told you the movie isn't so advanced into the plot line yet," whispered Jungkook when they were skunked into the comfortable seats, yet Jimin felt as if sitting on needles from tension, his palms so sweaty he dried them against his pants.

Jungkook gave out a long sigh, both sitting there rigid from the unspoken things between them unable to concentrate on the action on screen.

"Jimin?" Jungkook leaned to his ear.

"Hm?"

Looking up was a mistake, Jungkook's face was inches from his, his eyes so beautiful to drown into.

"May I hold your hand?" Jungkook's gaze slid down his face and Jimin gulped nodding shyly.
The boy next to him grinned taking his palm into his big warm one and it almost felt like his favorite hands he missed so much. Don't think about Mr. Jeon, he reminded himself, it's all about this here, Jungkook and you. Enjoy what you have.

That gesture strangely lifting a lot of the tension so watching the movie became bearable, yet the fantastic action and special effects on screen couldn't draw Jimin in, all his attention in his sense of touch in his palm that was being held and caressed gently sending him over the edge, while he was fighting to not to rest his head on Jungkook's shoulder and cuddle into him.
This torture sublime till Jimin jumped up hurrying along the row of seats, apologizing to the other viewers, then taking the stairs down all the way back into the lit up hall.

"Jimin! Jimin is everything ok?" Jungkook caught up to him his face all worried.

"It's fine," he whispered.

"Didn't you like the movie?"

"No I... couldn't focus much. My mind is somewhere else," Jimin felt heat storming to his face his heart racing so rapidly.

"Where is your mind?" Asked Jungkook raising his brow.

"Ah!" Jimin lowered his head blushing horribly.

"Would you like to go outside, we can talk next to my car and plan out what to do next," whispered Jungkook so he nodded almost levitating from tension and longing.

His stupid mind locked to Jungkook's cushion lips unable to think about anything else twisting his insides.

They have been on his so briefly, yet he has been so shocked back then he couldn't even remember their taste, his steps rushed when him and Jungkook left the movie theatre finding an abandoned car park across the street and the little Toyota.

"So, would you like to grab some late dinner, go for a walk or..." Jungkook blushed sitting down on the hood taking Jimin's hoodie in his palms.

"Or?" Jimin raised his brow his heartbeat so loud the whole city must have heard it for sure.

"No it's silly," Jungkook laughed shaking his head.

"What do you want to do?" Asked Jimin, his throat so tight it was difficult to give out sounds.

"Kiss," muttered Jungkook so casually looking up at him while licking his lips.

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jungkook coming late and Jikook leaving the movie theater? How will Jimin react to Jungkook's words?

Much <3