4. Touch

The silence so loud it could break Jimin's skull when a low sexy voice sounded

"Hi Jimin."

"Um... hi Mr. Jeon," Jimin had no idea how to address him, the darkness in front of him as scary as tempting when his imagination was trying to give Mr. Jeon a shape at least, but failed completely again.

"Wow, you really look like in my dreams," whispered the man and Jimin's mind emptied.

Another long silence fell, the carpet next to him moved, he felt the air becoming warmer as someone's body heat approached.

"Jimin may I touch your face?" That low mysterious voice sounded inches from him causing shivers all along his body.

Was that question so inappropriate, but his body seemed to burn down in uproar wishing for nothing more than Mr. Jeon to finally touch him, to release him from that fire.

"Yes Mr. Jeon, you can... you can touch me," Jimin almost gasped it out feeling a pair of big warm hands closing on his cheeks.

All of his past heartbreaks fading in that soft gentle touch of Mr. Jeon's palms. His hands had a lovely smell intoxicating him more than anything he has ever experienced, long fingers massaging down his neck and up his jaw, a bit rough finger pads drawing the shape of his lips for him to let out the air he has been holding in, in a loud gasp.

"Mr. Jeon? Why am I here? Why me?" Asked Jimin fighting to not to break into pieces from excitement, tension and fear.

"Would you believe me if I told you, that I have been dreaming about you for years, had been drawing your image out of my mind yet I have never dared to hope, that boy I fell for in my imagination actually exists. Until last night I had no idea, you have been just a dream but now you're here, real," his voice cracked, his hands began to caress over Jimin's hair, some wet softness brushed over Jimin's cheek twisting his stomach abruptly.

"Mr. Jeon," he begged.

"What? If anything I'm doing isn't comfortable for you, one word and I will stop."

Jimin dug his hands into the mattress of the king size bed he was sitting at falling to pieces by that inner fire, by Mr. Jeon's scent and touch. Those wet butterfly traces all over his face moving inch after inch, after inch until closing on his lips, capturing them into a sweet taste he never expected, parting them swiftly with something so smooth.

Jimin needed to hold on to something from amazement his hands reaching out to tangle into soft a little bit longer hair he caressed when his mouth was filled completely with Mr. Jeon's tongue and he was kissed deeply.

"Wow," he whispered when they pulled back for a short breath, he never had kisses but Mr. Jeon for sure was a great kisser, dam Jimin couldn't stand without tasting him again, their lips falling back like in a trance and he was pushed to the bed by a huge a bit heavy body, his hands roaming around it madly to find out Mr. Jeon had board shoulders, muscular arms and a stone chest, Jimin's fingers feeling his abs underneath the fabric of whatever shirt he was wearing, his body reacting with hardening like a rock and Mr. Jeon has definitely felt it against his thigh, the close he was pressed to him.

"Jimin... I..." he gasped.

"Please kiss me more," begged Jimin as it was the freaking first time in his 18 years of life when he felt so great, so lightless, so beautiful and wanted, when he could forget his parents and all his problems completely.

Mr. Jeon never let him ask twice filling his mouth with mad open mouth kisses, their hands struggling against the clothing and he was sure he had removed Mr. Jeon's shirt as he could feel that fine skin underneath his fingertips.

Mr. Jeon's lips were sliding down his jaw on his neck, sucking his skin in with such force Jimin saw all stars arching his back moaning something.

Those lips never stopped spreading that passion over his chest and nipples, his belly button his v-line.

"Jimin... can I?"

"Freaking take me now," growled Jimin as his d* was hurting from how hard he was.

He felt his school uniform pants letting go being pulled down his legs with his underwear and he could hear Mr. Jeon swearing with excitement at the sight.

Those lips closed on him swiftly bringing his fifty clouds above the city rocking up and down on him and he was pulling on Mr. Jeon's hair to make it even finer rocking his hips against the man's palate, oh how he had needed for someone to finally touch him like that, free him off his stupid virginity. Could he just get rid of the blindfold and see that fine man who could do amazing things like that, who's taste and scent were so addicting, who's body warmth made him feel the safest he has ever felt, but a climax built up clouding all his thoughts and he was lifted off the mattress spreading into stars drifting through them for ages before touching down.
Those lips still on him licking him clean from all sides.

"You taste like heaven," he heard Mr. Jeon's happy tone.

There were endless kisses on his thighs, his belly, his d*, Jimin couldn't contain all of that.

"Mr. Jeon, please. You will drive me insane," he begged wishing even more to find out the man's face.

Especially as it might be only this one night and Jimin's body was sliced by sudden pain.

"What's up Jimin, have I hurt you in any way. I was trying to be gentle," whispered Mr. Jeon moving up his body leaving kisses all over it on the way.

"I'm fine," muttered Jimin, so Mr. Jeon's lips glued to his neck definitely leaving a sea of hickeys.

Will he wear them to school tomorrow proudly, so his stupid classmates could see there's someone who can long him. Long him like that, Jimin's heart almost bursting when their lips met again in slow passionate kisses.

"Jimin, would you allow me to go a bit further tonight?" Asked Mr. Jeon pulling from him.

Thank you so much for your feedback

Thank you so much for your feedback. What do you think about Jikook's first meeting heating up lion that? Why has Jungkook done it? Will they go all the way that night?

Much <3