61. Be a man

"Thank you Jimin, I will keep it in my office to look at it everyday and

"Thank you Jimin, I will keep it in my office to look at it everyday and... thank you for coming into my life, you're my telescope, my eye to the universe, only through you I can see stars."

Jimin was crying swallowing the tears, his heart one fallen mess. He wanted to say something, yet he wasn't able to, so he moved up on his tiptoes finding Mr. Jeon's lips gluing to their warmth he will remember forever.

I will take that taste into my grave and I want it to be the last thing I want to know at the end of my life, he thought holding on to that soft peck unable to let go for a long time till pulling back, then storming around Mr. Jeon hitting his body against the door painfully.

"Jimin!"

"I'm fine!" He shouted pushing the door open falling onto the corridor, stumbling on his legs, pulling the blindfold off then running along the corridors, stairs, the main hall, all blurring out in tears.

"Jimin!" He heard Suga's worried voice. "Jimin! Jimin! Stop!"

Suga caught up to him so he fell into him sobbing without stop. The detective sighed wrapping his arms around him caressing his back gently, being there for him when Jimin was breaking into pieces completely, his heart not able to accept that he will never meet Mr. Jeon again.

Time was crawling, it definitely wanted to kill him, as it was 11:30 p.m. Friday, still 20 hours until the cursed date, until he will see Jimin again. Jungkook was walking around the house like a zombie, wearing his bathrobe over a pajama, unshaven, hair uncombed, the half empty whiskey glass in his hand, but even the alcohol couldn't still the emptiness inside him.

Was Jimin dealing? He hoped as he couldn't have his angel so broken because of his insane stupidity.

I have really managed to break my only love's heart, he thought bitterly drinking the glass empty stumbling to the bar to refill it, but the door banged.

Jungkook looked up to see Suga who bowed ninety degrees.

"Has something happened to Jimin?" All hair raised on Jungkook's body as Jimin was staying at Suga's tonight and from what Jungkook has heard he has missed school as he wasn't able to go feeling too depressed.

"He finally ate something then cried himself to sleep. I have left him a message in case he wakes up. I hope he's still sleeping though," Suga's eyes were troubled.

Jungkook lowered his head feeling deep blushes of embarrassment.

"I came to speak to you Mr. Jeon. I know that for what I say now I will be fired, but I can't look at it anymore. Jimin is too precious to hurt and break him like that. I will not take part in that game you're leading ever again. I don't care about the money, I'm done here. Mr. Jeon, freaking be a man and make it right."

Their eyes met when Jungkook nodded feeling a cold shiver running down his spine.

"Suga!" He raised his voice as the man has bowed down planning to leave. "I will not fire you, thank you for telling me it. I really needed to hear that."

Suga's eyes raised open in shock, but Jungkook put the glass and whiskey bottle aside.

"Can you stay with me for one more day and bring Jimin to tomorrow's date. I will make it right. I will clear it all tomorrow how I should have had a long time ago."

Suga nodded, their eyes meeting briefly, both communicating without words.

"Please return home and check on Jimin, I'm worried about him."

"Of course I will. Jimin is my dear friend and I will always take care of him no matter if it's a part of my job or not anymore," said Suga when Jungkook's chin trembled.

Jimin was so special pulling them all in into his magic, him, Suga, Tae, even people like Dahee or Hoseok, no one could avoid falling head over heels for that precious angel.

"Thank you Suga," whispered Jungkook.

"Take care Mr. Jeon, I know you will do the right thing," Suga bowed again then left the  room when Jungkook walked towards the sofa looking up onto the diamond chandeliers hoping against hope that he will find a way to tell Jimin the truth without destroying his heart.

"Maybe I should drive to Mr. Jeon instead?" Jimin looked towards the cinema building, that was located not far from their school when Suga parked his car in front.

"You have come here, right? Besides the boy will be really disappointed. You never know, maybe it will be a really nice night," muttered Suga.

A loud sigh left Jimin's lips, when he began to fidget with the sleeves of Mr. Jeon's hoodie he was wearing as he couldn't find anything nicer, or anything he would rather have tightly wrapped around himself.

"You will be fine," Suga sent him a smile.

"Thank you Mr. Suga, please stay around," Jimin sighed opening the car door walking out to see some young people in groups or couples walking inside the cinema through the main entrance. There was no sign of Jungkook outside, Jimin's heart pounding in his chest when he entered the huge hall to scan all faces, yet non belonged to the boy he was so thrilled to meet tonight, disappointment mixing with slicing pain.

Has Jungkook blown him off? For sure, who would want to date such an unfaithful loser like him. The crowd was slowly getting smaller, the time of the screening nearing, Jimin's stomach twisting with each coming in person, yet none was Jungkook. Should he go home or wait, his phone silent.

Mr. Jeon would have been here, he thought. Yes of course, muttered his mind sarcastically, he would never be out in a cinema with you, as you're just a bed toy, only there when blindfolded. There was five minutes left till the movie start and Jimin has lost all hope, yet he walked towards the long counter with cash registers and used his pocket money to buy two tickets, then found a seat in the launch sitting down waiting staring at the carpet blankly.

 There was five minutes left till the movie start and Jimin has lost all hope, yet he walked towards the long counter with cash registers and used his pocket money to buy two tickets, then found a seat in the launch sitting down waiting staring at...

Thank you so much for all your love. What do you think about the chapter, Jimin's goodbye with Mr. Jeon and Suga telling Jungkook what he needed to hear? What will happen during the date.
The next set of chapters will be so intense, I'm equally thrilled and afraid to share them with you.

Much <3