33. Aunt's husband

"I guess it's here," Jungkook stopped the tiny Toyota Yaris along a shabby looking street

"I guess it's here," Jungkook stopped the tiny Toyota Yaris along a shabby looking street. "I had no idea your aunt runs a charity organization," he looked at Jimin who blushed horribly.

"Yes, she's... the nicest in my family."

"I thought you're the nicest," Jungkook winked.

Jimin became red to the ears leaving the car quickly to see the always troubled young man who was Mr. Jeno's assistant approaching them.

"Jimin it's nice you have tak..."he stopped abruptly looking at Jungkook becoming completely pale in the face.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet you. You must be Jimin's aunt's son," Jungkook approached the man squeezing him hand firmly with a big smile.

"Um... yes," the man looked towards Jimin buffed when Jimin wished to dissolve into thin air from embarrassment.

He was begging Mr. Jeon's assistant giving him signs with his eyes hoping he won't give him out.

"So are we ready to go," asked Jungkook smiling.

Jimin nodded so the assistant led them to a lorry filled with neatly wrapped up packages.
Jungkook immediately grabbed a few heavy looking ones so Jimin took the ones closest to him.

The rich afternoon was slowly changing into a magnificent sunset, all three of them walking down the street towards the self made homes of the homeless, Jimin's throat like scratched when he was keeping behind Jungkook's tall posture unsure how to approach those people, but Jungkook crouched down on the pavement starting a full of warmth conversation with the two men.

The assistant was totally quiet only observing from the side.

"Take care of yourself," Jungkook got up giving the packages he was holding to the two men bowing politely.

Jimin was stunned by the natural way he was handling it, as if he had done it a dozens of times.

"Jimin, we can keep going," said the assistant sending Jungkook a strange glance, so Jimin set his feet into motion carrying packages to the next cartoon house.

"Mr. Jeon!" A man waved their way when Jimin's heart began to beat so rapidly.

Jungkook ignored walking to the man greeting him then having a small chat, nodding to Jimin who give him a package.

They moved down the street spreading gifts then returned to the lorry and moved the other direction.

"Mr. Jeon! Mr. Jeon!" Four guys got up greeting them when Jimin glanced at the assistant.

The man stayed completely quiet, but Jungkook approached the men asking how they are, listening to their stories.

"Mr. Jeon, I wouldn't have survived the winter without you," said one and Jimin opened his mouth buffed.