52. Roses

Their eyes met and the man's whole face lit up in a precious smile

"Jimin!" He said hurrying to him, when Jimin was still completely stunned watching everything from his designer leather shoes, the dark suit and an a bit unbuttoned black shirt, to his styled curls and three earrings in each ear.

Was it even Jungkook or was that some mirage?

"J-Jungkook?" Stuttered Jimin blushing horribly.

"Hi, you have been amazing, by far the best performance," Jungkook approached him leaning in to peck his cheek in an electrifying way. "Um... and that's for you," he pressed the huge bouquet into his hands.

"Thanks," Jimin was avoiding eye contact his toes doing a crazy dance in his trainers, he suddenly found himself so unfitting next to Jungkook, tossing a glance over the torn jeans, green fluffy cardigan and a t-shirt with a happy teddy bear he was wearing.

"Jimin! You're here!" He heard Taehyung's voice which raised all hair on his body in fear.

Taehyung has definitely seen Jungkook kissing him on the cheek, what if he will tell Mr. Jeon?

"Taehyung, um... I would like to introduce you. This is Taehyung my dear friend. This is... um... Jungkook... my...." Jimin lingered on the word as he really had no idea as who to introduce Jungkook. "My..." he stuttered. "Classmate."

Taehyung made a strange grimace eyeing Jungkook up and down with great interest.

"Hi, nice to meet you," Jungkook stretched his hand out so Taehyung shook his firmly.

"Nice to see you," said Taehyung raising his brow, when Jungkook blushed hard lowering his head.

Jimin felt even more awkward especially as those girls he had seen giggling before were tossing him bad glances, definitely jealous that that handsome man has brought those beautiful roses for him not for them, Jimin's body filling with butterflies, so he cuddled to the bouquet inhaling the mixture of rose petals and Jungkook's cologne, the second like a fine drug.

"Are you Jimin's boyfriend?" Asked Taehyung pointing at the roses, so both Jimin and Jungkook turned absolutely purple.

"Not yet," Jungkook smiled brushing Jimin's cheek with his burning fingertips, their eyes meeting and it seemed as if the whole world had stopped, for a second there was nothing else just falling into Jungkook's doe orbs.

Taehyung coughed receiving their attention.

"Let's sit down and wait for the verdict," he had a meaningful grin plastered to his face while hurrying between the rows of chairs, Jimin following quickly as staying here drowning into Jungkook's eyes was dangerous, so he squeezed on a chair next to his friend, feeling his crush taking the one on his right side.

The bouquet was trembling in his sweaty palms and he wished that freaking jury would decide now.

"So Jungkook tell me more about yourself, I'm curious," Taehyung grinned.

Jungkook sighed rubbing his hands against his palms.

"I kinda like playing baseball and working out in the gym. I suck at maths, yeah that's pretty much it."

"What about future plans? Where do you see yourself in five years?" Taehyung continued that investigation and Jimin was sitting there realizing he knows almost nothing about Jungkook, not even what university he would like to choose, while he knew so much about Mr. Jeon, as if they had been friends for ages.

"Um... I haven't thought about the future yet," muttered Jungkook.

"In senior year," commented Taehyung almost sarcastically.

"Right, Jungkook what university would you like to go to?" Asked Jimin turning to the boy who sighed even louder.

"The jury!" He shouted pointing at the stage.

Jimin's heartbeat sped up so rapidly as there were the judges coming in, the main one taking the microphone to read out the competition protocol.

Jimin's hand instinctively touching Jungkook's intertwining their fingers, so Jungkook squeezed it.

The jury gave the third and second prize out and Jimin was so nervous hoping against hope, even though it was so unlikely.

"The winner or the Contemporary Dance Prize and our Academy sponsoring 50% of the tuition fee on the university of his choice it Mr. Park Jimin. Congratulations!"

Jungkook sprang from his chair pulling the totally stunned Jimin into his arms pressing all air out of him.

"Congratulations, babe, wow! I'm so happy."

Jimin had difficulties to leave his arms and walk towards the stage for the award. His hand was shaken, he was asked to pose to photos with the trophy and diploma, all so weird around him, he couldn't even name the state he was in until walking down the stage returning to the boys.

"Wow! Jimin you've really made it. It's only due to my finger crossing," Taehyung chuckled hugging him.

"Of course," Jimin grinned nudging his friend's arm, but when his eyes fell on Jungkook his stomach twisted.

Jungkook took his palm and the rose bouquet, as Jimin had many things to hold, pulling him out of the room with Taehyung following closely.

"Jimin, you're lucky. You have such a supportive boyfriend and congratulations on your win," the same girl who has approached him earlier gave him thumbs up, so Jimin blushed even harder, telling her Jungkook actually isn't his boyfriend was no use, especially not with them leaving the building holding hands.

"So Jimin, I have prepared a cake for you to celebrate your win, let's go to mine," said Taehyung. "You're also invited Jungkook," he winked to the boy.

"Great, I will drive Jimin," Jungkook began to pull him down the pavement around the theater building.

"Actually I haven't come here with my car, so you can take me with you," said Taehyung  chuckling. "I would love to see your car."

Thank you so much for your beautiful support

Thank you so much for your beautiful support. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about the awkward meeting between Jimin Jungkook and Taehyung? What will happen in Tae's flat?

Much <3