24. Boxes

The goosebumps running down Jimin's body woke up so many butterflies

"Choose one then open it," said Mr. Jeon, so Jimin traced his fingers over the box with the description "pleasure."

Would Mr. Jeon come here and take him on this picnic blanket if he chose it or was there a trick behind it. His gaze caught up by the "solution" box. Would it carry some answers who Mr. Jeon is, or will it have a remedy to any of his problems?

So many possibilities open, both ideas equally tempting.

"It's a difficult choice," said Jimin.

"Take your time, we have the whole night," Mr. Jeon laughed.

"Ah!" Jimin sighed touching the pleasure box then coming back to the 'solution' box.

"Would you give me a clue?" Asked Jimin.

"Pick what your heart beats for," Mr. Jeon seemed amused, he must have been looking really pitiful struggling so hard over those boxes, his gaze falling on the middle one with the word "blindfold" bringing shivers into his system.

What my heart really desires, the thought, to be held in your arms like last night. Jimin's heartbeat a mess when he pulled the blindfold box open discovering his star constellation blindfold inside, pulling it out and putting on, when he heard a sigh on the other side of the line.

"Why have you chosen this box?" Asked Mr. Jeon.

"Just randomly," he lied shivering from cold or excitement, or both. "What has been in the other two?"

"I will not tell you," Mr. Jeon was serious.

"Why?"

"Because in life to make a choice you have to lose the other options. The most important is to make decisions so that the gains will outweigh the losses."

Jimin nodded biting his lip sitting there in this so known darkness.

"What now?" He asked.

Mr. Jeon was quiet so he began to shiver more kneeling on the blanket feeling the cold ocean wind brushing through his clothes. He didn't even have a jacket, it was too dark to look for a way down the hill so he was here stranded at some freaking edge of the world.

"Mr. Jeon?" He asked becoming more and more anxious but something behind him sounded, he heard that sound nearing, becoming so loud.

The air above him lifted by a huge wind.

"What is happening?" Asked Jimin.

"It's ok, Jimin it's all ok," he heard the so known voice trying to be louder than those noises. "Just follow my assistant."

Jimin trembled when someone approached taking his hand leading him through that mechanical storm, telling him to sit and that he will buckle his belts, pressing big headphones on his head. A second later he was lifted into the air.

"Mr. Jeon wants you to take off the blindfold," said another man so Jimin pulled it down to discover he was in a helicopter that was smoothly flying above the dark ocean.

"Wow! So cool!" Squealed Jimin moving to the window glancing outside. "But I have left my phone there," he became all nervous.

"No worries we will go back, Mr. Jeon just wanted us to give you an exclusive ride," the man who had lead him into the helicopter grinned so Jimin nodded.

Crazy man was spending so much money and effort to spice it up, and Jimin shook his head. When the most beautiful things were simple, like Jungkook borrowing him his sweatpants and calling him cute today. Jimin caressed the fabric looking at the moon mirroring in the waves. Don't think about Jungkook, he's just trying to be nice, a friend, you're Mr. Jeon's secret lover, he thought observing the spectacle of the cliffs in the sliver night light, trying to be only here and now.

"Do you like it?" Asked the man.

"I do, it's so pretty," Jimin bit his lip as he was becoming too emotional without a reason.

The helicopter made a circle flying back towards the lit up observatory the blindfold sweaty from crumbling in his hands when they were nearing with speed, Jimin's heart almost leaving his chest from beating, the helicopter slowing down to lower above the hill and Jimin discovered more lights burning as well as a shape of a person waiting there, his pulse so crazy he thought he will faint.

The helicopter landed when the same man hurried to take his headset off and unbuckle his belt.

"Have a nice night Mr. Park," he said sending him a smile supporting Jimin on his way outside as his legs didn't want to carry him so suddenly.

The helicopter raised almost immediately leaving him there right across the lit up blanket and a tall silhouette of a man dressed in all black who was facing him with his back standing on the other side and damn his shoulders were so board.

"Um... Mr. Jeon?" Jimin felt his voice cracking.

The man twitched still standing there.

"Put on your blindfold," that raspy sexy voice had him so frightened and turned on his knees almost bent underneath him.

His trembling hands barely found a way to put on the blindfold, his mind like fixed on the image of Mr. Jeon's back. Damn, that man must be occupying the gym 24/7 thought Jimin and he could almost beg for Mr. Jeon to just allow him to see his body.

There was a presence closing around him, his favorite palms landing on his face pulling him into a hungry kiss he answered with all passion.

Thank you so much for your support. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jimin's choice and the surprise Mr. Jeon has prepared for him? What has been in the other two boxes? I can only say the next chapter will be really steamy ;)

Also this story is now #4 in Jimin tag, that's so cool, and it's all thanks to you💕💕💕

Much <3