73. Scars to heal

Both gasping heavily when Jungkook lifted Jimin's school uniform vest, his shivering palms struggling with the buttons of his shirt, he was suddenly gentle and shy not all fierce like Mr

Both gasping heavily when Jungkook lifted Jimin's school uniform vest, his shivering palms struggling with the buttons of his shirt, he was suddenly gentle and shy not all fierce like Mr. Jeon. Was he even any of them or just Jungkook a mixture of both, an actual stranger he will slowly get to know.

"Jungkook," gasped Jimin when the last button of his white shirt let go and he saw the man's fingertips brushing down his chest drawing the lines of his trained belly.

"I love guys with abs," whispered Jungkook blushing.

"What?"

"You have once asked me but I kind of never had the chance to tell you, but I'm rooting for a beauty like yours," he leaned in brushing his lips over the side of Jimin's neck leaving a wet trace.

The rapid beating of his heart so visible Jimin pulled Jungkook closer pressing his lips to his Adam's apple, sucking his skin in, down to his collarbones until the man gave out a loud moan, his moves became rushed when he pulled Jimin's shirt off biting his skin then struggling with his belt and zipper.

Jimin's body suddenly swimming in a fever like heat, his palms fighting with Jungkook's coat and sweater to lift them above his head and throw away but Jungkook suddenly grabbed his wrist bringing his forearm to his face.

"Jimin... what's that?" He asked his voice cracking and Jimin's eyes raised in horror as he had forgotten the healing scars.

He was trying to pull his hand out of that gentle yet firm grip.

"Don't look, I'm ugly," his jaw trembled but there were tears rolling down Jungkook's face when he took his other arm caressing his fingertips over the cuts.

"I'm so sorry Jimin. So so sorry," Jungkook sniffed bringing his forearms to his face kissing over the scars.

Jimin felt the hot tears flowing when he was watching and feeling that affection healing his broken heart.

"I will never be able to forgive myself," whispered Jungkook.

"Please... it's... I couldn't stand the pain... but I will heal now."

They looked at each other Jungkook's guilty gaze carrying so much regret.

"So I will kiss each of your scars everyday as my silent apology," Jungkook pulled him to his body suddenly breaking out into tears.

"Jungkook."

"Please don't hurt yourself more. Please," he whispered.

"I won't. Promise," Jimin sighed.

They were standing like that cuddling for a long time just crying caressing their backs and hair, placing small kisses over their shoulders and necks, till Jungkook pulled back taking Jimin's palm leading him on the bed, both kneeling down, still wearing their pants with exposed upper bodies and Jimin traced his fingers over Jungkook's tattoos, he really had a whole sleeve on his right arm.

"Are they ok?" Asked Jungkook shyly.

"I have once lifted the blindfold a bit when you were sleeping and saw the tattoos on you palm and forearm, since then I wanted to see them all, that "baseball injury,"" Jimin raised his brow so the man blushed hard.

"Yeah, that was kind of the first what I came up with."

"How haven't I figured it out, really," Jimin shook his head.

"It has been a close shave many times."

"Why have you lied?"

That question came out so unexpectedly. Jungkook trembled grabbing his palms squeezing them nervously in his hands.

"I didn't mean to. I was too shy to meet you at first, was too embarrassed to stop the blindfold game after we had sex the first night. I wanted to meet you for real but was afraid you won't like me and then when I came by your school just to see you from the distance Junoh pushed you, and I went straight to principal Namjoon to bribed him to become a student. I hoped that I will be able to meet you for real, start our relationship in a reasonable peace, but... it made everything even worse. I couldn't show you my face after you have met me as your classmate Jungkook and instead of getting my courage together earlier how I should have had I was continuing that nonsense going deeper and deeper into both roles, being so jealous about myself I could beat myself up, hating myself for hurting you more and more each day. Then Tae left, Suga told me off like his teenage son and I knew it's high time to become a man, collect my courage and apologize to you for what I have done, but... you never gave me a chance to do it until now. Jimin thank you for giving me that chance. I love you, I really do, from the first day we've met till my last breath. I love you, you are the love of my life," Jungkook looked up at him when Jimin trembled taking his hand out of the grip of his man's warm palms then caressed down his face, moving his thumb over Jungkook's lips.

"I have spent so many nights giving Mr. Jeon that face, a part of me couldn't choose, was secretly dreaming to have you both, but I had never had enough courage to utter that wish. If I have had you might have shown me your face."

"What?" Jungkook looked so stunned when Jimin was caressing his fingers over every line of his face.

"In my ideal dream Mr. Jeon has always had Jungkook's face," Jimin's voice cracked.

 Jeon has always had Jungkook's face," Jimin's voice cracked

Thank you so much for your feedback. I have come a long journey until here with you all and Jikook. While preparing the chapter today I realized there are only two more left. I'm nostalgic now. So what do you think about Jikook's conversation and affection? How will Jungkook react to Jimin's words?

Also I have a few ideas for new stories and I'm considering which one to start posting after this book ends. Would you prefer a top JK or top Jimin story? I also have an idea for a Yoonminkook story, but I'm not so sure about that one🤭

Much <3