46. Lips

"Taehyung, you're still here!" Jimin entered the cafe downstairs after hours of giving his best to shoot an amazing video

He has thanked the crew and Mr. Dahee so much, still overwhelmed by that support in following his dream he was receiving.

"I'm here to help you to fill out the papers," Taehyung pointed at the table so Jimin sat down on the other chair feeling bubbly goosebumps inside.

"You will need to guard what I'm writing as I'm so exhausted I'm not even sure if I remember how to write my name properly," he giggled.

"Park Jimin," said Taehyung with a funny expression.

"What?"

"It's P-A-R-K J-I-M-I-N," Taehyung spelled it for him when Jimin rolled over the table from laughter.

"You're so funny I can't," he became all giggly needing long minutes to calm down.

Taehyung really was the best friend he has ever had.

"Thank you for always cheering me up, you're amazing," Jimin caressed his palm causing Taehyung to blush to his ears.

"Just stop flirting take this and write," groaned Taehyung giving him the pen, but Jimin fell back on the table giggling madly.

Jungkook came late to school the next day, he told Jimin that his mum is doing better but needed him to go to the grocery shop in the morning so he couldn't make it in time for classes, but Jimin had no idea how to act towards Jungkook today after last night, the beautiful hot time with Mr. Jeon and his insanely amazing gesture in helping him to not to give in on his dream career. Shouldn't he actually tell Jungkook that he is in love with an amazing man, who loved him back, at last Jimin hoped he did.

The last break before PE lesson has started and because it meant he's free from school for today and the weather was nice he found a bench on a top stand around the school field drawing in his maths notebook, designing a solution for Mr. Jeon's telescope.

"Jimin, may I sit here?" Jungkook's low voice brought goosebumps all over his skin.

"Sure," whispered Jimin watching the boy who was dressed in all black, those comfortable sweatpants he has once borrowed him and a long sleeved black t-shirt, his hair a bit naughty today.

Jimin's gaze falling on his bandage. It must have been a deeper injury than Jungkook has ever admitted as he still needed to have it covered.

"How's your hand?" Asked Jimin pointing at the bandage.

"Um... my hand! Um... it's a bit better. The doctor says I might be able to return to trainings soon," Jungkook blushed hard sitting down right next to him.

"I'm happy to hear," Jimin stretched his palm out caressing over the bandage before he could stop himself.

"Now it's definitely better," Jungkook grinned.

"Stop... please," Jimin lowered his head begging himself for sanity.

Why was Jungkook's presence always causing all that weirdness in his mind, heart and body, making him completely numb to anything besides the stunning boy, waking up a wish to wrap his arms around Jungkook's neck then fall over his deliciously looking perfectly shaped lips. Their rich color, the mole underneath all so magnetic, Jimin could never really gaze away from those lips.

"Um... Jimin what are you looking at," Jungkook licked his lips scooping closer on the bench.

Jimin blushed horribly concentrating on the math notebook.

"I was just drawing a new telescope for Mr. Jeon," he whispered.

"What? Do you mean your aunt's husband? Wait! Is he that Jeon from that huge company we have visited yesterday!"

Now Jimin's hands began to tremble so hard but Jungkook closed them in his huge warm palms.

"Jimin, do you know that Jeon guy?" Asked Jungkook.

"He... he is my cousin," he lied quickly ignoring how rapidly his heart was pounding.

"Wow! I had no idea," muttered Jungkook.

"That... our family wishes to keep it private," he stuttered.

"Do you like your cousin?"

"What do you mean!" Asked Jimin all scared.

"Hey, relax. I wanted to know if he is a cool cousin or a total jerk," Jungkook grinned.

"Um... cool I guess," Jimin blushed so hard.

"That's nice. I don't have cool cousin all are jerks," Jungkook giggled. "So what new telescope are you drawing," he nudged his arm playfully.

"No it's stupid," whispered Jimin closing his notebook but Jungkook flipped it open caressing over his fingers.

"You can tell me," that burning gaze was uncomfortable, so fierce Jimin had no idea how to handle it.

"I... um... I thought why to dock a telescope if it's not a spaceship, right? So it's way more difficult to maneuver in space. Why not to transport all necessary parts from Earth then build it up from scratch as an integral part of the Mars Station," Jimin looked up at Jungkook but in this second his breath was taken by hot lips crushing on his and warm palms landing on his cheeks.

He was so stunned he just froze feeling Jungkook parting his lips to lick over his tongue in an electrifying way then rocking against it for long moments until pulling back.

"Jimin you're a genius!" He said watching him with glittering fascinated eyes caressing his thumbs over his still burning lips.

Jimin's body and head in such a weird state he was watching Jungkook like fixed unable to believe those beautiful pouty lips have just been on his, leaving a so strangely beloved taste in his mouth.

"Jungkook..." he stuttered.

Thank you so much for your amazing support

Thank you so much for your amazing support. What do you think about the chapter, Jungkook kissing Jimin? How will Jimin react?

Much <3