13. Crush

"Jimin, you don't know that guy

"Jimin, you don't know that guy. You don't even know if you will ever see him again, maybe it's not worth to throw away what you have so easily," muttered Suga.

"You've never been in love! Drive me home!" Request Jimin getting angry.

"Ah... good that I'm not a teenager anymore, it's so over-dramatic," Suga chuckled starting the engine when Jimin leaned against the seat thinking about the boy he has seen, ignoring that pain and emptiness opening inside him at the perspective of spending the night alone without Mr. Jeon's warm arms tightly wrapped around him, without his soft kisses and warmth that has been his lullaby for two months now, his stomach twisting so abruptly, his body reacting with madness. Stop, maybe you will meet that guy again and even if you won't, allow yourself to dream about him.

Suga was quiet during the whole ride and Jimin was thankful, he would have never dared to voice out how twisted his heart was. How a part of him was kind of hopelessly attracted to Mr. Jeon, maybe an even bigger part than what he has ever wished to admit.

Way too soon his house appeared and Jimin felt a sharp wince inside.

"You can still change your mind," Suga raised his brow.

"Thanks for bringing me home, you really can go to your family or friends, you don't need another night shift in front of my house. No one will harm me," Jimin opened the car door.

"Let my job be my concern," Suga chuckled.

"Mr. Jeon is a little bit obsessive, please tell him that too. I'm not a baby, he doesn't need to guard me 24/7."

Suga burst out with uncontrolled laughter shaking his head.

"You're something Park Jimin. Take care, in case you change your mind call."

"Bye Mr. Suga, tell Mr. Jeon that... whatever," Jimin slammed the car door shut hurrying to his house.

Was there really the phrase "I will miss him" at the tip of his tongue.

"You did what!" Taehyung's eyes were so wide Jungkook regretted calling his best friend over to his office to speak to him.

He had come back to the company to reschedule many meetings as he will be a full time student beginning tomorrow.

"I saw those bastard pushing Jimin off the stairs. I wasn't thinking straight, but hey, this is my chance to really meet him."

"By creating another lie, another fake personality," Taehyung crossed his arms sending him a judging gaze. "I really thought I've known you but I'm starting to see a complete stranger not my best friend."

Jungkook blushed lowering his gaze. The twilight was slowly falling and the whole city was glinting seen from up here, the very top of his South Tower, where his main office was located.

"Listen Taehyung, this one really is a good plan, it can work. I will take my time, get to know Jimin, befriend him and in the right moment I will tell him the truth."

"If it will go as amazing as the previous plan I can already buy popcorn," Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"That first night, it all went a bit out of hand," Jungkook felt heat on his face remembering the moment he has seen Jimin for the first time and had no idea how to approach him, what to tell him so he just touched his face, but the temperature of his skin caught him into a trap and he wasn't able to let go until they were both lying in his bed tangled into each other completely bare, carrying all traces of their mad climax.

He needed Jimin like air to breath, needed him physically to the point it was painful to be even a few hours without him, needed their deep meaningful conversations, Jimin's presence that was way more than enough to make him happy.

"It went a bit out of hand? A bit!" Taehyung gave him the are you kidding me gaze when the door to the office opened abruptly and Jasmine, the young energetic secretary went inside.

"Mr. Jeon, Mr. Min Suga is here to see you," she blushed hard as each time she was around him but Jungkook ignored completely.

All his worker knew about his sexuality as he has never been hiding it, yet Jasmine still had dared to confess to him half a year ago during a company celebration, but she apologized the next day and Jungkook let it slip, as he was content with her work.

"Is he alone?" Asked Jungkook buffed as he was sure Suga will take Jimin out for a great dinner than convince him to come.

"Yes," Jasmine smiled faintly.

"Let him in," Jungkook sighed so she hurried to call Suga over.

"Mr. Jeon... Mr. Kim," Suga bowed ninety degrees coming into the office.

"Where's Jimin?" Jungkook turned on his chair.

"He won't come tonight," said Suga apologetically.

"Why? How? Has that bastard really hurt him while pushing him off the stairs today!" Jungkook raised his voice.

Suga frowned looking at him until his eyes raised open with some realization.

"Jimin's fine, but how to put it," Suga chuckled. "He won't come because he has a crush."

Jungkook's insides disappeared, literarily.

The blood in his veins froze to ice and his heart freaking broke.

"No... he... no..."

"Breath," whispered Taehyung.

"That's not possible. How? Why? Who?" Jungkook found his breath short as tomorrow he will go to school and what if he will see Jimin with someone else, he will not survive that.

"You should see your face Mr. Jeon," Suga chuckled.

"Who is it? Tell me? How long is it going on? Are they dating? Have they kissed? Ah... I will go bald," Jungkook hid his face in his hands trying his best to not to break out into tears, but his jaw was trembling.

 I will go bald," Jungkook hid his face in his hands trying his best to not to break out into tears, but his jaw was trembling

Thank you so much for your feedback. I hope you are enjoying the story. What do you think about Jimin's decision to not to see Mr. Jeon and Jungkook's reaction to Suga's words? Will Jimin and Mr. Jeon stay apart from each other now?

Much <3