63. First kiss last drop

"Um

"Um..." was all Jimin could articulate his head so empty his body glowing with madness.

"Can I kiss you?" Asked Jungkook pulling him closer by his hoodie so Jimin had no other option than to wrap his arms around his neck.

He nodded shyly, his legs becoming so weak when Jungkook's beautiful face was closing in. He has had one million kisses yet could never see that perspective of someone's face, so strange yet fascinating, Jimin wrapped his palms around Jungkook's neck caressing them into his hair when those soft lips touched his calming down an inner storm. It was a peck, perfectly fitting so familiar it felt as if had kissed those lips an endless amount of times, Jimin's insides twisting when Jungkook's tongue laid against his lips begging for entrance and he opened his mouth to be filled deeply with a beloved taste. One he could recap in dreams, was it some sorcery or were Mr. Jeon's and Jungkook lips really tasting the same? The erupting butterflies dangerous especially as Jungkook has wrapped his strong arms around his waist working his tongue into his mouth passionately, licking around his deeply, both unable to part falling into that magic and stars, touching gently while making half of their faces wet.

"Wow!" Whispered Jimin when they pulled inches from each other melting in a loving gaze.
So that was how it was supposed to be, falling into someone, into his eyes.

Jimin felt a tear rolling down his cheek Jungkook caressed off with his thumb.

"What happened?" He asked.

"That should have been my first kiss," whispered Jimin biting his lower lip.

"It is our first kiss," Jungkook was watching him with such affection he was becoming all shy. "Jimin I..."

Jungkook suddenly became troubled pulling on his hoodie nervously when Jimin was still playing with his soft hair.

"What?" He asked.

Jungkook took a long breath as if considering something.

"Can I... can I ask you something?"

"Ask me anything," Jimin was trying to still his rushed heartbeat but it wasn't possible.

"Jimin can you become my boyfriend?" Jungkook looked him in the eyes when Jimin squealed falling on his lips in a hungry kiss, Jungkook answered equally passionately.

They were melting in each other for long moments again having difficulties to part.

"So, may I consider that as a yes?" Asked Jungkook raising his brow when they pulled back to catch heavy breaths.

"I..." Jimin suddenly felt that golden happiness in his heart falling. "I'd love to, but..."

"But what? Don't you enjoy it?" Jungkook became sad.

"I do, of course I do. I could kiss you all night..."

"So kiss me all night," Jungkook searched for his lips both tangling into a mad tongue battle again falling so hard it wasn't even possible to stop until Jimin's hair was all messed up and sweaty, his hoodie pulled up so Jungkook's warm palms were resting on his lower back so burning hot against his skin and their swollen lips were still meeting in small soft pecks.