9. In his arms

"Jiminie

"Jiminie..." gasped Jungkook feeling his chin trembling at the sight.

"Please ignore," muttered Jimin.

"I can't. Let me get some ointment for your bruises."

"Later, right now I need your kisses more," whispered Jimin and Jungkook sighed pressing his lips to his neck caressing over his back extra gently.

Jimin's small hands tangled around the hem of his shirt pulling it up over his head.

Jungkook allowed the boy to slowly undress him completely when he removed the rest of Jimin's clothes discovering terrible bruises along his hips and butts.

"Auch," winced the boy when he glided his fingers over them.

"Come with me," Jungkook pulled Jimin into the bathtub opening the sink to spill nice warm water inside.

He was guiding Jimin until the boy sat down in between his legs resting his head against his shoulder. Jungkook knew he was in pain yet pretended to be ok, so he took the shower gel to gently rub it into his sides.

"Is it happening often? Your classmates abusing you?" Asked Jungkook feeling his jaw trembling again.

"They are calling me names daily, pushing me in corridors, from time to time Junoh and the other boys are becoming more violent and beating me up. I got used to it by now though. Maybe I deserve it, I don't know. Maybe there's something wrong with me," Jimin closed his fists.

"Never think so, there is something terribly wrong with them,"Jungkook kissed his shoulder wrapping him even tighter into his body.

Jimin stayed quiet, his shivering palms began to caress over Jungkook's legs, he turned his head to kiss underneath his chin.

"I really like your touch and smell, I've never had anything like it," whispered Jimin leaning more into Jungkook so he began to nibble on the boy's ear.

In those gentle kisses he felt Jimin relaxing staying there in his embrace definitely letting go off that insane fear and tension and Jungkook was happy that at least in that twisted way he could become Jimin's safe place.

Their warm hug continuing for a very long time till Jimin moved sitting up.

"What?" Asked Jungkook reaching for him as his arms felt so empty.

"I need you to touch me like last night," muttered Jimin turning in the bathtub stretching his hands out until they landed on his face. He skipped closer searching for his lips to fill them with that amazing Jimin taste and Jungkook's body hardened immediately.

Their faces wet from long tongue filled kisses, their lower bodies rubbing against each other in the water, Jungkook's hands impatiently looking for a way inside Jimin. His d* following reaching that tight space between the boy's butts and Jimin yelled arching his back.

"I'm so so sorry," Jungkook's heartbeat became rapid.

"No, don't move out, please," Jimin grabbed his shoulders keeping him in place when he began to move his body up and down him riding him deeply.

Jungkook opened his mouth in surprise, as he has never imagined this beautiful little person in front of him to be so damn horny, needy and desperate for pleasure, but he guessed the way Jimin has always felt unloved and neglected he was carving for affection and fulfillment with all his being, so Jungkook began to move his hips in the same rhythm hearing Jimin's loud moans.

Those little hands clinging to his chest so good Jungkook chuckled, Jimin really had no idea how cute he was trying so hard frowning into the fluffy blindfold.

"You're so beautiful," giggled Jungkook caressing his face and chest.

Jimin blushed hard yet continued rocking up and down his d*, both reaching so high they were gasping for air moaning each other's names, the water splashing all around them until Jimin came with a loud cry, his sounds so amazing Jungkook's body spread into stars and he filled the boy deeply arching his back against the bathtub.

Both shivering madly Jungkook's legs unstable yet he was trying to prevent Jimin from slipping into the water, their ride so good he needed a long moment to come back.

"Wow," whispered Jungkook feeling Jimin lifting his ass so he slipped out, his hands instinctively reaching for the gel he rubbed into the boy with his fingers to clean him off his rapid climax, causing him to wince.

"Shush, it's all ok, you have been amazing," Jungkook began to kiss over Jimin's neck to distract him from his finger movements. It worked as he could feel Jimin's body releasing the tension, their lips met in a long passion filled kiss when Jungkook pulled his fingers out.

"It's way better to really feel you without the condom Mr. Jeon," said Jimin becoming purple in the face.

Jungkook looked at him unable to grasp that boy, who was so willing to be with him physically, who was some crazy mixture of absolutely innocent and totally desire driven.

"I agree, feeling you without any barriers really hits different," Jungkook caressed down the boy's face when Jimin turned in the bathtub returning to that comfortable position in between his legs.

"Is it bad Mr. Jeon that I like having sex with you so much?" Asked Jimin giggling.

"You tell me. Is it bad?" Jungkook laughed.

"I think it's ok," muttered Jimin after a longer while.

"Do you want to dress up in something comfortable and cuddle?" Jungkook kissed in between his hair.

"I only have my school uniform."

Thank you so much for your feedback

Thank you so much for your feedback. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jungkook's ways to help Jimin and their second night together? Will they continue meeting for pleasure or will the thing between them become much deeper?

Much <3