37. The eye of space

'Mr

'Mr. Jeon I will not come anymore,' Jimin reread over the text he was about to, but still couldn't bring himself to send, for what felt like a millionth time.

The bell rang, so he hurried his steps towards Mr. Seokjin's class for the morning history lecture, his heart skipping a beat at the sight of Jungkook who looked so fine yet extremely stressed today.

"Hi," muttered Jimin approaching, placing his backpack on the desk to take the books out.

"Hi Jimin, I'm glad you're at school," Jungkook sent him a beautiful smile.

"Park! Yeo! Stop flirting and concentrate! It's class time!" Mr. Seokjin came in being loud and extremely annoying as always so Jimin blushed terribly sinking on his chair feeling Junoh's hateful stare on himself.

"So, class. The industrial revolution of the fifties raised the country's economic rapidly, but the liberation of society will take four more decades..." Mr. Seokjin started the lecture so Jimin opened his notebook copying the subject from the board.

Jungkook on the other hand was tapping the desk while biting on the edge of his pen. The hour so extra long, Jimin needed to pinch himself to not fall asleep listening to Mr. Seokjin's monotonous tone, but Jungkook's phone suddenly rang disturbing the class.

Jungkook took it out looking over his messages, his face becoming so pale Jimin was afraid he will faint.

"Jungkook? What happened?" He whispered but the boy jumped from his chair packing his stuff swiftly.

"Yeo, what's that?" Asked Mr. Seokjin, but Jungkook ignored completely running to the door. "Yeo, if you leave that classroom now you don't even need to bother to come back," Mr. Seokjin's tone was serious.

Jungkook turned briefly muttering something soundlessly then pressed the doorknob leaving the classroom. The door banged shut behind him.

"That is so rude, I have no words. I will speak to the principal, that boy should really be expelled soon," Mr. Seokjin frowned.

"Maybe he had a reason," muttered Jimin.

"Park stop defending your boyfriend or you'll go straight to detention," the teacher's gaze landed on him.

"He's not my boyfriend," whispered Jimin lowering his head feeling shivers.

After what Mr. Seokjin has sad his classmates won't let him live a second and he was also so worried about Jungkook.

'Jungkook, please write back whenever you can, I'm worried,' texted Jimin before pushing the door to his house open.

His beautiful friend wasn't answering calls or texts, there also wasn't Suga's car in front of his school today, but Jimin guessed Mr. Jeon was mad at him for not coming last night.