5. Pure

The darkness he was in so strange, should he really give his virginity to a man he hasn't even seen

The darkness he was in so strange, should he really give his virginity to a man he hasn't even seen. What if he was an old prev and super ugly. "He's that type of person who rescues a lonely dog from a shelter, who goes out in a winter night to give warm jackets and meals for homeless people..." Taehyung's words came back so vividly.

What if he's ugly if he can kiss like that and I like his taste and smell so much, thought Jimin chuckling to himself.

"Ok, you can take me the way you like, but please be gentle it's my first time," whispered Jimin when the mad kisses on his face and neck stopped.

"Jimin I'm sorry. I had no idea. I mean, I'm so so sorry," Mr. Jeon pulled from him but Jimin freaked out bringing him back.

"No, please free me off my virginity, it's a burden by now."

"Jimin if you... you should wait for someone special..."

"Aren't you someone special? You have dreamt me out and now I'm here in your arms, please give me all of your love tonight."

There was the silence buzzing, Mr. Jeon sitting on his lap still in his pants definitely overthinking it hard.

"I hope you won't regret," he muttered getting up and Jimin trembled. "I'll be right back," he said so Jimin was lying still feeling his rushed heartbeat, overthinking it.

What if Mr. Jeon left and will never come back, but a door squealed, carpet muffled steps sounded, the mattress bent, a hot breath warmed up his chest, he felt Mr. Jeon was naked when he laid on him returning to kissing his neck.

Jimin was so scared yet so ready, his body slowly regaining strength after the climax and Mr. Jeon took his time kissing all over him slowly finding some sensitive spots on his body he never had an idea existed, moving two sticky fingers inside him a bit painfully preparing him with gentle yet confident moves.

Jimin was sure he had done it many times, yet he rather not thought about that. Tonight it was just them here, no future no past, here and now, a shy school boy receiving his first experience from a mysterious stranger. He even liked that Mr. Jeon was older and more experienced he could lead him, make him feel so right, teach him how to make love. Maybe he will need that later in life.

"Jimin," Mr. Jeon's voice was raspy. "Lift your cute ass."

Jimin did feeling a pillow being pressed underneath his lower back and Mr. Jeon's strong arms spreading his legs more lifting his hips. He never stopped kissing him, melting into Jimin's lips completely, clouding his mind so much it came to him with a delay, the sharp pain in between his butts. His nails dug into Mr. Jeon's back definitely leaving deep scratches but the man ignored completely rocking his hips in gentle thrusts moving into Jimin deeper and deeper causing insane pain the huge he was. Damn, Jimin could at least imagine his d* must be a piece of art seen up closely, the good he was despite the pain waves which could drive Jimin crazy.

He freed his lips off Mr. Jeon's kisses gasping for air and shouting from pain.

"Should I stop?" Asked the man.

"Don't you dare to," moaned Jimin when a sweet laugh filled the bedroom and he tried to imagine Mr. Jeon's smile.

Must be really pretty, yet all his thoughts were cut by the man speeding up his thrusting, opening him up to his d* completely rocking in and out until hitting a spot, it became completely dark in front of Jimin's darkness. Even the blindfold couldn't contain such a state, his cursing, moaning, begging and screams so loud but he guessed it was turning Mr. Jeon on more as he only began to thrust harder taking him so roughly messing his face, neck and ears up with kisses, giving him pleasure, giving him pain, redemption, mercy, oblivion, infinity. The second climax exploded and Jimin's whole body bent like a bow, his cry so loud everyone in the house have heard for sure, but Mr. Jeon never stopped riding him deeply and fully for what felt like an eternity until he came with a loud growl his packed up body pressing him into the mattress, both shivering unable to go back from where they had been.

"Mr. Jeon, thank you, you're the best," whispered Jimin searching for his lips, to his surprise he heard a sniff.

He could swear there were Mr. Jeon's tears raining on his face with his sweat.

"You're to beautiful Jimin, and too pure," the man caressed over his face, pecked his lips moving out of him causing so much pain.

"I'm definitely not pure now, not anymore," said Jimin lying there trying to catch his breath back.

"You are, a little bit of sweet sex won't make you any less pure," whispered Mr. Jeon kissing his cheek nuzzling his face into his neck.

They were lying like that, their sweat covered bodies drying slowly sticking to each other so nicely.

"Can I take off the blindfold?" Asked Jimin.

"Please don't!"

"Why?"

"I would be too embarrassed, especially now after what we have just done," Mr. Jeon was drawing circles on his hip while nibbling on his ear.

Jimin sighed turning around cuddling into him feeling the darkness becoming heavy.

"Can you stay and cuddle?" Asked Mr. Jeon.

"I have the whole night. I don't want to go home, my parents are trash," whispered Jimin.

"I have heard. Suga had told me they are a pain in the ass," Mr. Jeon chuckled and Jimin was sure by now Taehyung's hasn't lied, Mr. Jeon must have been very young, not much older than him for sure, Jimin's heartbeat becoming uneven, because what if he was also damn handsome, how Taehyung had put it.

Maybe it was even a blessing that the blindfold was creating a thin border between them.

"You're right my parents are a pain in the ass," Jimin sighed. "But I don't want to talk about them, this here is too pretty."

"I'm glad to hear," Mr. Jeon pecked his lips again caressing his thumb over his face. "What do you want to talk about then?"

 "What do you want to talk about then?"

Thank you so much for your support. Did you enjoy the chapter? What do you think about Jungkook taking Jimin's virginity? Was it too quick for them to get involved like that or was it ok? What will Jimin tell him?

Much <3