58. Spell

"Jimin, I will deal

"Jimin, I will deal. I'm an adult person. Jungkook for sure will deal to, no matter what you decide. People don't tell you about it when your young although they should. With love, intimacy and relationships it's the same as with learning how to ride a bicycle. You can't expect to never before ride a bike, then jump on it and win a championship. No, you fall on your butt, scratch your knees and arms, get up again, lose balance, fall on your butt, scratch your arms and knees as long as you won't learn how to keep your balance on a bicycle, but once you do you will never forget, no matter for how many years you won't ride one."

Jimin chuckled, really only Mr. Jeon could always bring so much light and happiness into him.

"It's the same with love, you can't master it never trying, never experimenting, never experiencing new things, new relationships, only then you can know what you really like, what you want, what person you would like to spend the next years with, so it's ok, even if you will kiss Jungkook, even if you will do other things, it will only make you grow as a person, help you to realize what you really want from a relationship."

"Mr. Jeon, I can not touch Jungkook, it wouldn't be fair towards you. I need to find out who I like more first."

"How do you want to figure it out without trying? There's no knowledge a priori, knowledge is a posteriori."

"What does it mean?" Jimin was so stunned by his lover's words.

"It's Latin, roughly translating - there's no knowledge before the experience, knowledge comes after experiencing something, so the only way you can figure out your heart is through going to that date and giving that boy a chance. Only then you will know how it feels like and if it's the right thing for you," Mr. Jeon caressed his neck, massaging his collarbones gently.

Jimin gulped, nodding his head a little as there was nothing he could say now, Mr. Jeon's maturity, kindness and life knowledge so fascinating and charming he was falling without hold again.

"I still have a week," he whispered caressing his fingers down Mr. Jeon's chest, to play with the buttons of his shirt. "You can make me to never forget that week right?"

Mr. Jeon's breath became uneven his chest raising and falling underneath his palms but Jimin began to unbutton his shirt gluing his lips to the man's neck hoping he can turn him on enough to be taken into oblivion, above stars and forget all his nightmares.

Seeing Jungkook on Monday was extremely difficult, their conversations awkwardly tense throughout the whole week. Each night with Mr. Jeon a little bit more difficult as it meant a night less in his arms. Jimin was barely eating or sleeping, crying a lot. The approaching goodbye with Mr. Jeon so heavy he was considering to call off the date many times, but never did, so before he could notice it was Thursday evening, their last night, as he decided to spend Friday at Mr. Suga's to clear off his head.

"Mr. Jimin please choose one," the familiar butler came with the jewel incrusted box and it caused insane pain when Jimin closed his fingers around the starry sky blindfold.

Would Mr. Jeon allow him to keep it as a memory of everything they have had, his first love.

The tears storming to his eyes blurring his vision so he hurried upstairs running along the villa he knew by heart now, it has been his home more than any other place ever, the heartbreaking longing to never ever let go filling his insides with such sharp pain he grabbed a wall taking in heavy breaths. Was it really the better option to start something with his classmate who has never even invited him home, to go back to living with his scary parents and listen to their insults daily.

It's for the better this here has no future anyway, he reasoned himself continuing his way to Mr. Jeon's bedroom glancing inside to find it empty. Of course Mr. Jeon was a work, since the telescope has burnt he was working extremely hard.

Please come home quickly, I don't want to waste any second with you, thought Jimin walking through the room touching the furniture trying to remember each tiny detail.

The teddy he has bought for Mr. Jeon was sitting on his bedside table next to his iPad and some of his drawings, the sight twisting Jimin's heart, as they have both fallen too deeply, right?

I need to collect my things, muttered Jimin in his head walking to the wardrobe room finding those few clothes that belonged to him folding them into his school backpack.

It seemed as if each action was cutting through him, yet it was necessary. The bathroom he entered later carried the scent of Mr. Jeon's perfume flipping his stomach abruptly, but Jimin ignored taking all his toiletries, only leaving his toothbrush on the shelf above the sink, he will need that later tonight or tomorrow morning.

"Done," whispered Jimin looking around rubbing his sweaty palms against the school uniform pants.

The crackling of the door raised all his senses and for a scary second he was considering breaking all rules, walking out and looking into Mr. Jeon's face to break that spell and maybe have a chance to make the fairytale real, but instead he closed his hands on the sink taking in a long breath.

"Jiminie are you here?" Mr. Jeon's voice raised all hair on his body.

"I'm coming out of the bathroom, I have my eyes closed please put the blindfold on me," Jimin raised his voice turning towards the door then closing his eyes, feeling so hopeless again, walking with his hands stretched out to not to bump into something until they were wrapped up in big warm palms.

"Hi my angel," Mr. Jeon pulled him to himself so Jimin collided with his stone chest.

Smooth, like sealing the foreverness of the unbreakable spell, the blindfold was gently put onto his eyes and he let out a gasp.

Thank you so much for all your love. What do you think about the chapter and Jikook's convention? Are you ready for Jimin's last night with Mr. Jeon? I will post the promised double update on Saturday💜

Much <3