2. Out of the blue

"It's all your fault that he's such a disappointment!" His father's yelling hit him the moment Jimin opened the door to his house - that two-story brick building in the suburbs which once had looked decent, but was falling apart like their family ...

"It's all your fault that he's such a disappointment!" His father's yelling hit him the moment Jimin opened the door to his house - that two-story brick building in the suburbs which once had looked decent, but was falling apart like their family lately.

"My fault! He has inherited your stubbornness!" His mum was yelling through tears, both shouting louder till something split into pieces, definitely a plate or a glass one had thrown against the floor with impact.

Jimin's whole body squeezed in pain, his throat burning like scratched, his heart beating rapidly.

"Jimin, you're home so early!" His mum ran to the living room noticing him. "What about the English club?"

"I wasn't feeling well so I skipped English Club," he muttered.

"How do you expect to graduate being so lazy!" She raised her tone. "Do you know that only the best will make it for the most prestigious universities! You will ruin your whole future!"

"Mum! It's just one lesson!" Yelled Jimin.

"One lesson! One lesson! What if this lesson will decide your future!" His father fell into the room.

Great they have now found their favorite victim, their common enemy.

"You know what! Divorce already!" He yelled, feeling tears of hopelessness storming down his face.

"We will divorce when you become a lawyer so we will save a lot on trial costs," said his father, even chuckling when Jimin's blood boiled.

Die already, he thought, turning around storming to the door.

"Where are you going!" Shouted his father.

"I'm 18, I can go wherever I want!" Jimin's voice cracked from screaming.

"Young man you will..."

Bang! He slammed the door shut walking through the neighborhood trembling from fury and pain, his head so off a car began to toot at him when he suddenly walked out onto the road, he never cared though passing streets for minutes until calming down enough to lean against a fence and burst out into sobs.

Why was his life so fucked up, why has he even been born? At school everyone hated him because he had the best grades and they thought he's some freak who seeks the teacher's attention, at home it was hell, he had no one in his life, not even one friend, nowhere to go, his hand squeezing on the card the detective has given him, that has still been in his pocket. Would his parents care if some psycho hurts him, definitely not. Would he care? Not today. His hands trembled when he found his phone dialing that number.

"Hello, detective Min Suga speaking how can I help you," he heard a low voice.

"Hello, this is Park Jimin."

The man took a swift breath in on the other side.

"I changed my mind. I want to meet Mr. Jeon now," he said, feeling his heart jumping rapidly.

"Great, I will pick you up."

"How do you know where to find me?" Asked Jimin.

"Look up."

There was the silver SUV rolling down the street slowly and Jimin's heart began to throb in his veins.

"Are you following me?" He asked.

"When I told Mr. Jeon about your home situation he had asked me to keep an eye on you."

"How do you know about my home situation?"

"Jimin, jump in, we will speak on the way."

Jimin sighed, ending the call sprinting through the street to get into the car and buckle his seatbelt.

"I will only let Mr. Jeon know that you decided to come," Mr. Suga chuckled while writing a text then starting the car.

Jimin was biting his nails trying to stay calm but he was so messed up, so heartbroken and sad, one heartbreak more wouldn't actually matter.

"So answering your question, I'm a detective, in a matter like that I needed to check who you are first before letting Mr. Jeon know that the person he is looking for exists."

Jimin nodded, so he was being watched for days, weeks maybe and had no idea. Was that mysterious Mr. Jeon really willing to meet him after finding out what fucked up mess his life is.

"I think after meeting me he won't ever want to see me again," said Jimin darkly.

"Why is that?"

"No one likes me."

To his surprise Suga only chuckled.

"How is this Mr. Jeon?" Asked Jimin, feeling his throat tight.

No one ever had a crush on him, not that he knew about. Maybe that man was also only attracted to his own imagination and will be deeply disappointed after meeting him in person.

"He's young, successful, a dreamer. You will like him," Mr. Suga had a hideous smile when heat stormed to Jimin's face.

He was trying to imagine Mr. Jeon but gave in quickly.

Mr. Suga was observing him yet stayed quiet driving out of the city towards a famous celebrity village behind guarded gates. The deeper they were diving into it the more nervous Jimin was becoming. What if Mr. Jeon won't like what he sees, what if he won't like Mr. Jeon?

The car slowed down driving behind a huge gate towards a house so big a king could be living in it. The goosebumps filling Jimin's skin were significant, as it was becoming more real any second.

"I think I'll better go back home," whispered Jimin drying his sweaty pants against his school uniform pants.

"Don't give in so close to the goal. Mr. Jeon will be disappointed if you won't show up," Mr. Suga stopped the car in front of the entrance when a butler hurried to open the door for Jimin. The boy gulped grabbing his backpack walking outside, tripping against the stairs but the butler caught him.

"Please be careful young Mr.," he said, helping him to catch his balance.

Jimin thanked reaching the door and the lit up corridor inside, unable to believe that fancy interior like out of a fairy tale. Mr. Jeon for sure was rich.

"What now?" Jimin asked the butler, but steps sounded and he saw a tall skinny man a bit older than him, with bushy dark curls on his head, walking down the stairs.

"Mr. Jeon," Jimin bowed ninety degrees feeling a wince of disappointment, the stranger was handsome but totally not his type.

 Jeon," Jimin bowed ninety degrees feeling a wince of disappointment, the stranger was handsome but totally not his type

Thank you so much for your feedback on the first chapter. I hope you're enjoying the story so far. What do you think about Jimin's life and his decision to see Mr. Jeon? Who is the man which came to see him?

Much <3