26. Shield

"How many old pricks did you have in your ass last night!"

"Ahhh!" Jimin felt a strong push into his back when he was limping towards his locker the next morning, a second later he hit against the metal painfully all the books he was holding crushing on the floor.

All students around him laughed while he was trying to get his breath back.

"Junoh!" He heard a yell so he turned around just to see Jungkook hurrying down the corridor then punching Junoh in the face so hard he was pushed through the corridor while the the other students were cheering happily.

"Lee! Yeo! Detention starting today!"

The excitement of the student died down when Mr. Seokjin fell into the corridor.

"Follow me to the principal now!" Mr. Seokjin's eyes were tossing thunders so Junoh collected himself from the floor covering his bleeding nose.

"Jimin are you hurt?" Jungkook jumped to his side taking his palm gently causing mad tingling all over his body especially when his doe eyes caught his.

"F-fine..." stuttered Jimin feeling as strange as last night when Mr. Jeon was pressing him into the blanket.

"Yeo! Are you deaf! To the principal now!" Yelled Mr. Seokjin so Jungkook cursed under his breath lifting his hand caressing down Jimin's cheek in an electrifying way then turning around sprinting down the corridor quickly when Jimin found himself suddenly unable to catch a proper breath.

"Hey, are you ok? I'll bring you to the school nurse, you look as if you're about to faint."
Jimin looked up to see his fellow classmate Hoseok looking at him with worry.

"F-fine, I'm fine," he stuttered still feeling his cheek and palm burning from Jungkook's touch.

To his surprise Hoseok started to collect his books then raised up.

"Come I'll walk you to the classroom," he said.

"Why?" Asked Jimin buffed.

Hoseok has never bullied him, but has also never acknowledged his existence.

"It seems you really need help today."

Jimin nodded limping down the corridor feeling sharp pain in his whole body that was so worn out after last night, but he didn't regret a thing as that hard loving Mr. Jeon has given him yesterday, wow, that was definitely another level of a sexual experience.

"He must have pushed you hard, you're barely crawling," Hoseok eyed him up so Jimin blushed horribly.

Pushed me into a mattress taking me for something like an hour or more, I lost the count of time completely.

"I'll survive," muttered Jimin trying to quicken his steps, but it wasn't possible, so he was really thankful when they reached the classroom and he could sit down while Hoseok placed his books on his desk so he uttered a quiet thank you.

"No problem," Hoseok tossed him a gloomy gaze returning to his seat.

Soon Mr. Seokjin entered the class, right behind him Junoh, who's face was bruised and swollen. Junoh sent him a killer glance that crumbled the hair on his body as that meant painful revenge. What has Jungkook done? He has been fine without him.

The lesson started but Jimin couldn't concentrate at all thinking about last night, Jungkook's burning touch on his face, Mr. Jeon's posture, Jungkook's warm palm, Mr. Jeon's rough pleasure, Jungkook's doe eyes melting him up with only one gaze.

The door banged, rush steps sounded and the chair next to him was pulled out sending chills all over his body.

"Yeo, I hope you will be expelled soon, you're really my least favorite student," said Mr. Seokjin sending a hateful glance towards their desk.

Jungkook sighed taking his books out of his backpack throwing on table top with impact, Jimin's gaze falling on his bandage, what if he has hurt himself while punching stupid Junoh.

Before he could think his body reacted for him and he closed his hand on Jungkook's injured hand caressing over the rough bandage, freaking out immediately, but Jungkook wrapped his hand into his bringing their intertwined palms underneath the desk placing on his thigh.

Jimin's whole body on fire so suddenly, even more than last night by one simple gesture. He blushed terribly using his other hand to write down notes and strangely it was much easier to focus on Mr. Seokjin's boring lecture while holding Jungkook's hand.

Jimin was still blushing when they left the classroom half an hour later, walking in some distance from each other, Jungkook's heart dancing, his senses playing crazy, the love he was experiencing so overwhelming he had no idea how long he will stand it until he just pulls Jimin to himself and kisses him in the school hallway, or corners him against a locker to kiss him for the whole break. Behave Jungkook, plan get to know Jimin is shuttering. I know last night has been crazy, but look what you have done, the poor boy can barely walk and yawns every few minutes, restrain yourself a bit.

His reasoning wasn't really getting through today, though, not with Jimin stealing shy glances at him and blushing cutely, not with the memory of his palm in his still present on his skin.

So they were walking in silence towards the next classroom smiling to each other sweetly and Jungkook needed to really use all his supplies of self control to not to pull Jimin closer by his waist and freaking kiss all air out of him.

"Jimin! Hi, do you have a minute?"

Thank you so much for your feedback and love

Thank you so much for your feedback and love. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jikook's day at school and Jungkook trying to protect Jimin? Who has approached Jimin to talk?

Much <3