1: Dirty dirty smut

Frank

I've always been different than other people. I don't know why. It's just the way it is. It's been like that as far as I can remember. While all my friends listened to crappy pop music like Rihanna and Britney Spears, I listened to The Misfits. While they were the 'cool kids', I followed them in full emo outfit. Oh. I almost forgot to mention that I'm the only gay person I know or ever met. I never really fit in. But it's okay, I guess. It doesn't really bother me.

Sometimes, though, it would be nice if some aspects of me would be normal. I am perfectly fine with being gay. I am. But for once it would be nice if I crushed on another gay guy, and not on my-straight-best-friend/lead vocalist of my band. Yes. I have a crush on Gerard Way.

And no, I don't try to get over him like a normal human being would do. No. I'm not flirting with him, like another normal part of humanity would. No. I am reading fanfiction. I know it's wrong. Even sick maybe. But I love reading about myself being in a relationship with Gerard. I love reading the cute little drabbles, I love reading fics that have 50k+ words. But most of the time, I read smut. And not the innocent, bad written ones, but the ones that make porn look like nothing. The ones that make your cheeks flush, and cause you to jerk off in the middle of the night, when you hope that no one will hear.

There is one author in peticular that never fails to make my heart to beat faster in excitement. Like right now.

"Ungh... G-Gerard!" I moan and Gerard chuckles as he slams into me faster and faster. I pull on the restraints that hold my arms in place, and whine desperately. "Gerard please-"

I wrap my fingers around my cock and bite my lips, trying to be quiet. Gerard is asleep in the bunk right above me. I don't want to wake him up hearing my moans. That would be awkward. I buck my hips up in my own hand, while I keep reading the fic.

"Oh yes Frankie... You're so tight holy shit... F-Frank I'm gonna-" and with that, Gerard comes deep inside of me. His body trembles and he pants heavily. I pull on my restraints desperately. "G-Gerard please I want it so badly..."

I jerk of faster and I can't help but whimper. The idea of Gerard fucking me like that... I'd be so helpless... O-Oh....

"Oh so you think you deserve it to come?" Gerard smirks and I groan. That fucking sadistic smile. He loves this. He loves seeing me all needy and desperate for him. I'm not complaining at all. But right now, I really want to come.

"Please Gerard... haven't I been a good boy? Please..." I beg him. And then, he finally nods and strokes his hand up and down my length. "So pretty, Frankie. Such a pretty little slut for me, aren't you! So fucking eager to please me and-"

My breath hitches and I quickly press my face into my pillow as I come. "U-Ungh..." I moan and I bite my lips as I try to be quiet. But my body shakes and the pleasure is almost too much and- fuck. Gerard shifts in his bunk and I swallow. Please, be asleep... be asleep...

"F-frankie? What the fuck were you doing? Please tell me I did not just hear you come?" I hear his hoarse, sleepy voice.

"Uhh..." is all I say back. Gerard chuckles. "Please do it while you're showering the next time, okay?"

"Sure Gee. Sleep well."

"Sleep well."

I read the last little part if the fanfic, and then I turn off my phone and close my eyes, trying to sleep. Just before I drift off, I swear I heard Gerard jerk off too. But of course, it was probably just my imagination.