3: Gerard pins Frank down and Frank likes that

Frank

I wait, and wait, and wait... and then finally Gerard announces that he is going to shower, and he walks into the bathroom and locks the door. I grin and wait another five minutes, until I can hear the water of the shower pouring down, probably all over Gerard's beautiful and naked- No. Focus. I walk over to Gerard's side of the room and start looking through his bags. Where is that fucking laptop? Gerard was so embarrassed when he noticed me earlier. I need to know what he was writing. I know it's wrong, but my curiousity is stronger than my conscience. Much stronger.

But, I can't find the laptop. I look around and I know that I've looked in every single bag. Maybe he didn't take it with him? Maybe it's still in the bus? I bite my lips and think. Should I go to the bus and search for his laptop there? Oh fuck it, why not. I quickly pull on my shoes and a jacket and quietly leave the hotelroom. I walk towards the bus and greet a few of the security guards, and then I walk inside. I walk over to the bunks and open the closet where Gerard keeps all his stuff. Bingo. There it is. I open it and frown when I see that Gerard has a password. Well shit. I could of course try some things out...

'Bandit'

Wrong password, try it again.

I groan as I try other things as well. Lindsey. Lyn-Z. Revenge. DangerDays. Mikey. It's all wrong... The genius of course thought of a password that no one will ever guess. "Fuck you, Gerard..." I mutter quietly, as I keep trying less common things. Lollipop. Elephant. Waterfall. Lemon. Wrong password, try it again. "No, you try again stupid fucking laptop." I hiss and I bite my lips in frustration. There needs to be some way for me to get into his account...

Gerard

I sigh happily when I turn off the shower. That felt nice. Really nice. I needed it. I take a towel and start drying myself off quickly, knowing that Frank probably is waiting for me to finish. He always wants to shower too. I dress myself and make sure my hair is okay.

"Frankie, you can use the bathroom now!"

Silence. I frown. That's not like Frank. Even when he doesn't want to shower, he says something back. Maybe he has fallen asleep? I unlock the door and look around the room, but Frank isn't there. Well. that's weird. I shrug and leave the bathroom, and then I notice that my bags are a mess. I narrow my eyes. What has Frank been doing in here? Then my eyes go wide open. No... NO! That bastard... He's done it before, the fucking idiot. He once stole my laptop and read everything that was on there. Luckily it was all innocent and boring then. But now it isn't. There are like millions of Frerard pictures on it, and about seventeen fanfics and one shots that are anything but innocent. Fuck! I need to find Frank before he finds my laptop... I quickly pull on my shoes and run out of the room, taking the stairs to the lobby, and then run outside towards the bus. I see the security guards and when they see me all stressed out, they chuckle.

"Are you looking for Frank? He's in there for about half an hour now."

"Fuck him... Argh I hate him!" I scream and I run into the bus and burst into the room where the bunks are. Frank looks up, startled, the laptop in his lap. His mouth falls open and his cheeks turn bright red. "What the fuck do you think you are doing?!" I scream and snatch the laptop away from him, I look at the screen, and sigh in relief. Wrong password, try it again.

"Frank, I know that you're the most curious idiot on earth, but you can't try to find out what's on my laptop! It's private! You are so lucky that you are not smart enough to guess the password, because if you would have found all the f-... things on my laptop, I would've fucking killed you, you understand?" I say angrily. Frank still stares at me in fear. "Y-yes Gerard... I am sorry..." he whispers quietly. "But you were acting so strange."

"I don't care whether I act strange or not. You do not try to get into my account, do you understand me?" I hiss, and I put my laptop away where I left it. Frank gets anry too now. "Don't be a bitch Gerard, it's not like there's anything on that laptop is not PG-13. I bet you don't even watch porn. You probably lay in bed at night, never touching yourself, because 'you don't want to hurt Lindsey'. You're pathetic."

I glare at Frank. "What did you say?"

"You're pathetic."

And with that I throw myself onto him. I grab his wrists and press them into the matress harshly. Frank's eyes go wide open in shock and he swallows.

"G-Gerard what are you-"

"You will not try to get into my account again, do you understand!" I snap. Frank bites his lips. "I..."

"You will not! Goddamn it Frank, promise me you won't do this again. Promise!"

"I promise. Sorry, Gerard. But...I-" he stutters and tries to get away from me. I tighten my grip on his wrists and stare at him. Frank's cheeks are bright red, and he looks as if he is really trying to flee. I frown and let him go. Frank quickly stands up and stares at me. "I am going to take a shower," is what he says before he walks away, leaving me there. Well, that was strange...