47: Chasing and fucking

(Does anyone know July Talk? I ship Peter and Leah so bad omg)

I know that this is not the best smut I've ever written but didn't want to let you wait any longer ;) I hope you like it anyways ^^

Gerard

Frank is standing on the other side of the table with a playful grin on his face. I have no idea how we ended up chasing each other but I must say, Frank is fast.

"When I get you, I am going to spank the hell out of you, Frankie." I threaten, but Frank doesn't seem too affected by that. His grins widens and wiggles his butt teasingly.

"Oh really, Sir? You must catch be first."

I growl and run towards the other side of the table as fast as I can. Frank shrieks and quickly run away again. Seriously, how does he manage to make those small legs run so incredibly fast? I mean, I know I'm not the fastest runner out there. Not even close. But I hadn't expected to be slower than Frank.

He stares at me and licks his lips.

"If I let you catch me, will you fuck me?"

The questions comes out of nowhere and I stop running. I stare at him in shock. Frank giggles. That little bastard. He knows exactly how to get to me. My cock twitches and I narrow my eyes. Frank watches me carefully as he takes a small step towards me. It's silent. The heavy sounds of our breaths filling the room.

"If you let me catch you, I will spank you and then fuck you..." I whisper dangerously. Frank licks his lips, not breaking eye contact. He swallows and his collar moves. Mine. My sub. I take a step forward as well. Frank's eyes widen a little.

"You know... I might consider getting caught, Sir."

"Oh, do you know, Frank?"

We stare at each other. Somehow we can't stop. Can't tear away from the eye contact. I want Frank. I want him squirming as I make his pale ass turn a fiery shade of red. I want him to moan out my name as I fuck him and make him come. Oh, fuck...

Frank takes another step closer. We can almost touch each other.

"What would I get out of it?"

"Pleasure." I whisper softly. "I'll make you lose control of yourself, baby."

Frank swallows. He's the one affected by my words now. Then the playful grin appears. He takes the hem of his shirt and pulls it off, revealing his beautifully inked chest. 

"I surrender to you, Master. I'm yours."

"Oh fuck baby..." I whisper, my voice hoarse. I quickly walk over to him and press him against the wall. I grab his hair tightly and pull him in for a rough kiss. Frank drops his shirt and takes hold of my sweater, pressing himself as close to me as possible.

My breath hitches as I feel his crotch pressed up against mine. I growl. Frank drives me absolutly crazy. I want him naked. I want him. Mine.

"S-Sir...?" Frank whimpers desperately as I lower my hand and cup his erection. He pushes his hips forward and grinds down against my hand. His eyes fall shut and the soft sounds he makes are driving me insane. I pick him up and walk towards the couch, where I gently lay him down. I crawl on top of him, pressing our groins together again. Frank gasps and bites down on his lower lip harshly. 

"What is it, baby? What do you want?" 

"You, Sir. Oh, god. I want you to take control of me. I want to completely lose it." He looks up at me pleadingly and I let out a deep, guttural moan. He's asking me to completely take over control. To do with him what I see fit. He trusts me to take care of him. It's arousing as hell.