4: Frank's fantasies

Frank

Fuck, fuck, FUCK!

I quickly lock myself up in the bathroom and try to catch my breath. That... Woah... I didn't hear Gerard coming at all. Suddenly he was there, taking the laptop away from me. I was too startled to say anything and I barely got the excuse out of my mouth, but then I got annoyed and snapped at him, and then he took my wrists and pushed them into the matress and- Fuck... The annoyance was gone immediately. The blood rushed to my cheeks and other body parts of which I hoped Gerard didn't notice. But Gerard on top of me, pushing me into the matress, the angry look on his face... 

I quickly undress myself and rush into the shower. I lean against the cold wall while the hot water calms me down. I close my eyes and bite my lips, when I see again, how Gerard took control of me. It was just as in the fanfictions I read. I open my eyes again and look down at my hard on. I don't know if I should take care of it. I don't know when Gerard will be back, and it would be so awkward if he'd hear me jerk off now. Because he heard me yesterday too, and because he just pinned me down and I don't want him to know that I actually liked that. That it turned me on. No. He doesn't have to know that.

But on the other hand, if I don't take care of it now, I'll get aroused every single second I see Gerard, and then he would see my boner, and that would be really awkward too. Maybe, if I just be quiet... It's the best option.

I slowly curl my fingers around the base of my cock and groan. Yes... yes oh gosh this feels amazing... I lick my lips and tighten my grip as I start to move my hand up and down. Slow at first, but then faster, and faster... Images of Gerard fucking me appear in my head. He'd force me onto my hands and knees... He'd knot his fingers into my hair and pull my head back as far as possible. He'd slam into me as rough and fast as he could, groaning into my ear that I'm such a fucking slut. His slut. And he wouldn't allow me to come, and I would try so hard, but I'd fail because the feelings would be too much, and then Gerard would press my face into the pillow so that I wouldn't be able to breath and he'd spank me so hard.

"Fuck..." I breathe out and move my hand faster. I use my free hand to pull on my hair because I love the pain it gives. I curl my toes as I feel that I am growing closer and closer to my climax. Another scene appears in my head. One where I'm restrained to the headbord with my hands, my ass high up in the air, and Gerard holding this riding crop. He trails the crop over my shoulders, my neck, my spine. Lower and lower, and then all of sudden, he smacks me with it, causing an explosion of pain. I'd moan, and Gerard would smack me again, hissing that I have to be quiet. And-

"F-fuck... Oh God... Y-yes... Ungh..." I moan and try to be as quiet as possible, but my vision goes blurry, I tighten my grip on both my hair and my cock, and then I come. I throw my head back against the wall and pant heavily. Shit... Oh that was good...

I stay like that for a while. My head against the wall, panting, feeling the hot water all over my skin, and I sigh. Oh how I wish that some of my fantasies could be realily... In my fantasies, Gerard is good, but I bet he'd be even better in real life. He'd know exactly what to say to arouse me. He'd know exactly how to order me around. I'd do anything he wanted...

I ban the thoughts out of my mind, because I just had a good orgasm and these thoughts are making me sad. I quickly wash my hair and my skin and then I turn the shower off. I take a towel and rub myself dry, and then I dress myself and walk out of the bathroom. Gerard is there, already in his bed. Is he asleep? I can't see... I quietly walk over to my own bed and undress myself again, except for my briefs, before I crawl under the covers and make myself comfortable.

"Frank?"

Shit.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry for pinning you down like that. I didn't mean to scare you..." Gerard whispers quietly. I blink.

"It's okay Gerard. I wasn't scared." No. Not in the slightest.

"Oh." he says. And then it's quiet for a moment. I know that Gerard wants to say something else, but he can't find the words, or he doesn't have the guts to say it.

"Goodnight Frank."

"Goodnight Gerard."

"Oh. Wait. One more thing. Don't be so fucking loud when you jerk off. I really don't need to hear your slutty moans again." he says then. It's a good thing the room is dark, because his comment makes my cheeks go all red again.

"Y-yeah. Sure thing. I'll try. Sorry."

"Good."

And with that, Gerard stays silent. I try to calm myself down again, and then I close my eyes and quickly drift off.