50: I hate the ending myself...

Hello everyone.

I feel really sad to say that this story has come to an end. I really don't know what to write anymore, and to be honest, I think I should just give in to that. 

I feel like this story started out great. I really love love love the first chapters (even though when I look back, I cringe because my writing style has changed a lot between now and the time when I wrote the first chapter). Still, I love it a lot.

As most of my stories, I write about things that go on in my life a lot (especially in my relationship) and at the time I started writing this story I'd been exploring the non-sexual parts of BDSM myself. Writing down how it was for Frankie and Gee made it so much easier for me to think about what I did and did not like ;) so in a way this story means a lot to me haha. It does hurt me to write the last chapter.

But in a way I feel like this story is done, and I've been trying to make it longer, but it's not working and I don't feel the rush of 'I NEED TO WORK ON THIS STORY' anymore.

So I guess here it is, one final chapter. 

I hate the ending myself
But it started with an alright scene

Thank you for all the votes, the comments, the love <3 I appreciate it more than you can ever imagine!!! <3 This is by far the most popular work I've made and I'm very proud of it. 

Love,
Kimberly

------------------

Six years later (May 1st, 2019):

Gerard

I've just made my way back home from the store. Frank and I hadn't done any groceries in five days and it really needed to be done today. It's been six years since we got married. Six whole years. And it's been the best time of my life. There's so much I got to know about Frank. You'd think that after being in a band for so long and having a relationship means that you know the other person better than you know yourself. I couldn't have been more wrong. Now, six years later, I know it's not true at all.

We're still discovering new things about one another. It's one of my favorite things. That moment when Frank says something and I'll just stand there in confusion because it's something I never heard before. It makes me love him even more. All those tiny details. Those hidden parts of my husband, waiting to be discovered.

Our relationship has changed a lot as well. Where Frank used to cling onto his submission, it's just something that happens naturally between the two of us now. It's in the small things. Things other people won't even notice unless they pay close attention. We still do have a few rules, simply because Frank still needs the reassurance and guidance. But Frank never disobeys. Never without asking me, anyways. 

Besides that it's in everything we do. It's him asking me what we're having for dinner. It's him automatically settling between my knees as we watch a movie. It's him looking up at me with those irresistable pleading as when he sees something he likes and wants to have it. It's holding my hand and trusting me to guide him to the right place.

It's just who we are now.

It's perfect.

I shut the front door and walk straight towards the kitchen to put the groceries down.