33: Please... Master

Gerard

I smile at Frank and squeeze his hand to comfort him. He smiles back at me, but I can tell he is very, very nervous. Even I am nervous for him. He looks back at his wrist and looks at his leather wristband. We had to take off his collar, but I took it with me as a surprise for when we get back in the car. Luckily we still have the wristband. "Thank you for coming with me, Gee..." he whispers softly. I gently kiss his forehead. "I'd never even think of letting you face anything like this on your own."

"Mr. Iero?"

We both look up and Frank lets out a shaky breath. We stand up and walk towards the little office of the GP. "My name is Dr. Hills. Sit down, please." he says and closes the door behind us as we do. Frank bites his lips and stares at his hands. Dr. Hills sits down in front of us and smiles at me reassuringly, before he turns to Frank.

"So, Frank." he starts. Frank looks up timidly. "Hello..."

"Tell me. Why do you want to do a test? Have you had any symptoms?" Frank looks at me pleadingly. He still hasn't been able to say it. I squeeze his hands again. "Frank has been sexually assaulted."

"Oh... I am so sorry for you..." Dr. Hills says softly. "I assume you'd like to get tested on all STD's then?" Frank nods at him. "W-when will de results be there?" Frank stutters out. "Probably within three days, maybe four."

"Okay..."

-----------------

When we get back into the car, Frank starts crying softly. I hold him close against me. "Are you okay?" Frank nods. "Yeah... I just... Didn't like it when he had to take the samples. But yeah... I'm glad we did this." he whispers. "I am glad to hear that." I say with a smile. I take Frank's collar out of my pocket and show it to him. His eyes light up and he smiles at me. "You want to wear it?"

"Please... Master."

I swallow. Fuck... For a couple of seconds I can't do anything but stare at him. Frank blushes heavily and bites his lips. "Sorry I shouldn't have called you th-"

"Don't apologize. I like it. A lot. Thank you. Frankie. For trusting me to take care of you. For not pushing me away. I love you so incredibly much." I whisper. I softly caress his cheek, before I gesture him to lower his head. He does, resting his head in my lap. I pet his hair slowly. Frank is so beautiful like this... He moans softly. It isn't sexual. Not at all. Just the nice feeling o being together. I stroke his hair one last time and then I buckle the collar around his neck. Frank lets out a relieved sigh. He looks up at me and smiles a little. "Gee?" he whispers softly. "Yeah Frankie?"

"I feel fucking terrible, I just want to cry and sleep all day... But you are the one thing to keep me sane. For you I'll keep on fighting. I know that, uh, that things might get hard, but I do not want to be that broken pathetic guy again. I'll do everything I can to stay strong. For you. I don't know how many times I will cry or break apart in front of you, but I'll keep fighting against it. I promise." he whispers. He watches me, waiting for my reaction. The look in his eyes is one filled with love, trust and loyalty, and I am so deeply touched by his words. I wrap my arms around him and hold him tight against me.

"Frank... I am so, so, so, proud of you. Really. During this fight I'll always be at your side. I promise. I'll be there for you. When you fight, I fight with you. If you lose a battle, I'll take care of you until you're ready to fight again. Frank. Marry me." I whisper. Frank's eyes open wide in shock. "W-what?"

"Marry me. I didn't plan to say this right now. I don't even have a ring. I know we haven't been together for that long, but what I feel for you is so strong. This moment is so special. I love you, Frank. Oh God I love you so much... I want to share the rest of my life with you. Be mine." I whisper and kiss his forehead. Frank swallows and tears fill his eyes.

"It's fucking stupid since we've only been together for this short, but oh my... Yes. Yes. Yes Gerard I want to marry you." he chokes out. I bite my lips in happiness. "I love you, Frankie... Oh my..." I whisper. Frank hesitates but then he gives me a soft kiss on my lips. It doesn't last long. He can't. It's too soon.

I don't even care.

"Sorry for-" he starts, already about to apologize for not kissing me. Again. I cut him off. "Sweetheart please, don't. You kissed me though you feel uncomfortable with it. Don't be sorry for not giving me a longer kiss. Feel proud of that you gave me one. Because I am."

Frank smiles happily at me. "What did I ever do to deserve you..." he whispers and a tear escapes his eyes. I caress his cheek again and rub his back gently with my other hand. "You're an amazing person, Frank. You're special." I whisper. Frank sighs in happiness and rests his head against my chest. "So are you." he whispers.

We stay like that for a while. Just holding each other. Frank still has a long way to go to recover, but I know he'll get there eventually. I have faith in him. He doesn't want to give up, and that's a great start.