41: G-A-B-E (gonna get you high)

Frank

"Oh fuck, I am so tired," I chuckle as I drop down onto the couch. Gerard grins and lies down on top of me. He raises an eyebrow at me and leans in to press a soft kiss onto my forehead. 

"How come?"

"Uh, maybe we've been walking around for hours in a theme park, running after your daughter? Not that I mind, but my legs hurt." I grin. It had been so much fun today. I was a little upset after the comment of that stupid woman, but within a few minutes Bandit made us forget about it completely. I don't know how she does it, but she really is a source of happiness. Wherever she goes, people smile. It's amazing. Sometimes it makes me wish that I had a child of my own. But I'm together with Gee now, so I'll get to see Bandit a lot more often.

"I could give you a massage?" 

"Oh yes, please. I need that." 

Gerard laughs and crawls off me. He gestures me to take my pants off, so I do. I throw them onto the floor and smile at Gerard. He gets the massage oil, pours something onto his hand and rubs both his hands together to warm it up. Then he places his hands on my left leg en starts spreading it out. Then he gently starts to knead my muscles and I groan in pleasure. Finally the tension in my muscles seem to decrease.

"Your hands are magic, Gee, I swear."

"Are they?" Gerard smirks. I feel blood rise to me cheeks and shake my head.

"Not like that! I mean, yes like that, but that's not what I meant!" I stammer out. Gerard smiles gently at me and starts to massage another part of my leg.

"I know baby, it's just fun to tease y-" He gets cut off by the phone. He groans, wipes his hands onto his pants and answers the call.

"Hey Gabe, why-"

The expression on his face changes into something I don't like. I don't know what it is, but I know it's bad. Really bad. Gerard sits down next to me. I know he won't finish the massage so I pull my pants back on and lean against him.

"But, no. No Gabe, I don't believe it. William would never do anything like that. Never! Dude, calm down. You're making me nervous."

I can't hear the words Gabe is saying, but I do hear his voice. He's shouting. I can hear the anger. I don't know what happened, but it scares me to hear Gabe like this. I have never seen him angry. He doesn't strike me as an angry type. Not at all.

"Gabe. Just... Just try to calm down okay. Right now everything might point into his direction but you know just as well as I do, that things could be entirely different. You, stay home, okay. Don't do anything stupid, we don't want you to get hurt. I'm coming over." He groans as he ends the call.

"What happened?"

"Well, they 'caught' William stealing money from the Black Shadows. But I don't believe it. William is such a honest man. Why would he do that? I don't believe it at all. Gabe doesn't know what to think. He's angry, mostly. I'm going over to his. Can you please stay here with Bandit? I know she is asleep and she probably won't wake up, but I don't want to risk it."

I smile at him and nod. I don't want him to go. I hoped for an evening with the two of us. Just watching a movie or something. Gabe is one of Gerard's best friends though. He needs to go there. I'll manage.

"Of course. You go calm down Gabe. Be safe."

"I will, sweetheart. I'm sorry I have to leave...," he whispers softly. I shake my head and give him a hug. He sighs and wraps his arms around me, pulling me close.

"It's okay. Really."

"I love you, Frankie."

"I love you too, Sir."

Gerard's face lights up at that and he plants a soft kiss on my forehead. He ruffles his hand through my hair and stands up. 

"I'll make this up to you baby. I promise." He leans in to kiss me one last time, and then he puts on a jacket and leaves. I sigh and turn on the TV. I hope Gerard is right about William...