23: You are beautiful

Over 500 votes and 5,8,k views!! Honestly thank you so much o.o Here's a long, smutty chapter for y'all :) Enjoy it!

Gerard

"Frank?"

The boy looks up at me and smiles. "Yes?" I take his hand and squeeze it a little. We walk out of the restaurant, and I'm just so incredibly happy. I mean, this evening has been amazing. Frank seemed to love every single second of it. My sweet little boy.

"I really enjoyed this. We should do this more often." I smile. Frank bites his lips happily. "Really?" he whispers. Sometimes he's so insecure... I really have to work on that with him. But there's enough time for that. No need to hurry. "Yes Frankie. I really loved this." He giggles and kisses my cheek. "I love you, Gerard."

"I love you too baby."

About fifteen minutes later we arrive at his house. We walk inside and Frank lays down on the couch and closes his eyes. "I'm tired." I chuckle and sit down next to him. "If you want you can take a nap." Frank opens his eyes again and shakes his head. "No. You promised me something." he says and grins mischievously. I raise an eyebrow at him. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, you said: 'You'll have more tonight', I think that implied enough."

"Is my boy a little horny then?"

Frank's face turns a deep shade of red and he slowly nods. "Y-Yeah."

I slowly walk towards Frank. My heart rate already slightly increases. The powerful feeling that I love so much, is awakened in every single inch of my body. My eyes fix on him, about to never let him escape my gaze again. Frank swallows as he feels the sudden increase of tension. I straddle his hips and take his wrists in a tight grip, pushing them into the couch right above his head. 

"Oh fuck... S-Sir..." he breathes out and closes his eyes. I growl a little as he pushes his head further into the couch, exposing the pale skin of his neck. I lean in and suck on the skin harshly. I know it will leave marks, but that is my exact intention. Frank is mine. "You're so beautiful." I whisper against his neck and Frank moans. Franks shakes his head. "I'm not..."

Dammit...

"Frank, turn around." I order Frank and let go of his wrists. Frank blinks a few times and then he turns around, he's confused. I pull my belt out of the loops of my pants and use it to tie his hands together behind his back. Then I lift Frank's hips up a little and unbutton his pants and pull them down, together with his boxers. Exposing his beautiful ass. I gently touch it and love the sound that Frank makes as he lets out a satisfied sigh. Then I bring my hand up and smack his ass harshly. Frank gasps and clenches his muscles. "Why?" he breathes out. "Because you said you aren't beautiful."

"But it's tru-"

I smack him again, fast. Frank groans and curls his toes. "You are beautiful, Frank. You truly are. So stop saying that you are not. Because you might not find yourself beautiful, but in my eyes you're the most beautiful and gorgeous person I've ever seen in my entire life." I say, meaning every single word of it. Frank is speechless. I smack him again. "Say you're beautiful."

"I- I can't..." Frank whispers quietly. I know that Frank doesn't believe any of this yet, but I hope that if I say it over and over again, for years, that he'll start to believe it. Because he deserves to believe it. "Okay, let's start off a bit easier. What part of yourself do you like?" I whisper, changing my strategy. Frank blushes. "I like my hands..." he whispers quietly. I lean forward and start placing soft kisses on his hands. "What else baby?" I whisper. Frank moans quietly. "I... I like my shoulders..." I move my kisses forward towards his shoulders. I suck onto his skin, make a few bite marks. Frank's breath hitches and he starts to grind his hips into the couch a little, creating more friction. I slide one of my hands underneath his hips and curl my fingers around his cock.