17: Gerard loves Frank (and then he tells him he's a good boy)

Gerard

I smile lovingly at Frank as I help him get into the passenger seat of my car. He mumbles a thank you and closes his eyes again. He is just too cute. Especially when he's almost asleep. Like now. The visit at the Black Shadows must have been rather tiring for him. Not that I expected it to be any different. Loud music, flashing lights, people having sex, all those new impressions... If Frank wasn't tired by now, I'd wonder if he'd ever grow tired.

I think the visit was a good idea. Frank has so many questions, and as I Dom I can't answer them all. William, fortunately, was able to tell Frank all the smaller boy wanted to know. At the end of the evening, I sat down with Frank to watch a scene, but to be honest, we were more focused on each other than the scene itself. Frank knelt down at my feet and rested his head happily on my legs. It felt amazing. Lyn-Z had been a submissive as well, but not full time. Like, she liked it to be submissive in daily life as well, but not all the time. Frank however, loves it to be submissive all the time. It's what he needs. So when he rested his head in my lap, I couldn't help but stare at him, and smile. He was beautiful like this. All I've ever wanted.

I sit down on the driver's seat and I can't help but smile again. Frank is clearly asleep, his head tilted to the side and his mouth slightly open. I fucking love him. I do. I love him... I take a deep breath at the realisation. I love Frank. I bite my lips and grin. My life couldn't be any better at this moment. I start the car and drive off, while I keep thinking about it. I've been wanting this for a long time now, and here it is. My dreams have come true. I have Frank. He's mine. And I've always wanted a full time submissive. The sweet boy is. He truly is.

"Gee?" I suddenly hear from besides me. I look at Frank and chuckle. "Did you sleep well?" I ask him and he nods, trying to open his eyes. "Yeah... The movements of the car woke me up I think." he says and then yawns a little. "Yeah, well, we're almost at your place, so you can sleep there." I smile. I'm so glad we have a few weeks off before our tour continues. It gives Frank and me more time to get used to all this together. We decided to stay at his place, so Lyn-Z didn't have to leave or something. I have an appointment with her tomorrow. Frank is coming as well, and Bandit will be there too. My sweet little girl... Gosh I miss her... I am so glad Lyn-Z seems to take everything so well. She deserves someone better than me. And she'll find that man. I'm sure of it.

"Hmmm, can we cuddle a little before I go to sleep?" Frank smiles and I chuckle at the mischievous look in his eyes. "Cuddle, uh?" 

"Yes." he says and giggles a little. "Those scenes at the Black Shadows made me a little horny, and even though I want to sleep, there are other things I want to do first." he grins. I roll my eyes at him and laugh. "Sounds like a plan, Frankie. I have a few things in mind you might enjoy..." I say. Frank's eyes go wide. "What?"

"Surprise." I answer him. He pouts. "No, come on, please tell me, I want to know." he begs. I glance at him. "You want?" I say, and Frank blushes immediately. "Sorry Sir, I mean, I would like to know if that's okay with you..." I smile. "That's a good boy...-" I whisper, making Frank blush even more, "-but no. It's a surprise." Frank looks at me and bites his lips. I can see he wants to say something back, but he holds himself back from it and I smile. "So proud of you, sweetheart. You are so good for me." I whisper as I park the car in front of Frank's house. I can see in his eyes how much he wants to be good. Fuck... I want him. I want him so bad. And I'll get him.

"Go to your bedroom, strip and lay down on your stomach. By the time I arrive I expect you to be ready for me."

"Y-yes Sir." Frank stutters, and quickly steps out of the car. I grin. Mine.