19: In which Gerard sees Bandit again

Gerard

I knock onto the door of my house nervously. I know Lyn-Z is okay with all this. And I know that everything will be fine. But it's hard. I'm leaving my wife. It's not that easy. I mean I don't love her anymore, but she's a sweet girl and didn't deserve this. A few seconds later, the door opens. "DADDY!" Bandit screams and she wraps her little arms around my legs. "I missed you!" I laugh and lift her, placing a kiss on her forehead. "I've missed you too, sweetheart." I whisper. Bandit smiles and buries her head against my chest. I rub her back gently. My sweet little girl...

"Daddy? Why is Frank here?" she asks me then, and points at Frank. He immediately blushes and I chuckle. "He's daddy's boyfriend." I tell her. Bandit frowns. "Boyfriend? But... You're a boy too?" I smile at her. "Yes, but two boys can also fall in love, just like two girls, or a boy and a girl." Bandit makes this O-shape with her mouth. "Then I think Mommy has a girlfriend." just as she says that, Lyn-Z walks towards the front door and blushes. "Uhmm... Hi, Gerard. Frank."

I grin. "Girlfriend?" she rolls her eyes and sighs. "Well, yeah. You know who Kitty is, right?" she says and I nod. Lyn-Z shrugs. "We're dating." I smile at her. "That's amazing!" She blushes a little. "Yeah... Well, come in." she says and takes a step aside. I put down Bandit and laugh as she runs inside and then Frank and I walk inside as well.

A few minutes later we're all settled on the couch with a drink. Frank sits very close to me. He still wears his collar. Bandit thinks it's a necklace, because that's what Lyn-Z and I told her when Lyn-Z wore one, and Lyn-Z knows Frank is my sub so she's fine with it. Frank loves wearing his collar. I squeeze his hand and he smiles at me lovingly. "So..." Lyn-Z starts then. I nod. "Yeah..."

"We need to talk this all through." she says. "So let's start at the beginning. How long have you been in love with Frank?" I blush at that question, but I know she deserves answers. "About a year. At least that's when I realized." I whisper. Lyn-Z nods. "And why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared. I didn't want to hurt you or Bandit. And I thought Frank was straight and that I didn't even have a chance. But a few weeks ago I realized that it wasn't fair." I explain. Lyn-Z smiles. "You're a good person, Gerard. And of course I'm not happy with all this, but I am glad you told me what was going on. I really am." I breathe out in relief. "I'm glad to hear that. And again, I'm sorry." Lyn-Z waves my apology away. "Don't be sorry. It's okay. I'm glad that the two of you finally found each other. It would've happened anyways. So, don't worry about Bandit. You can see her as much as you want. But we do need to sign the divorce papers, I already have them here. First, I want to hear everything on how you two got together." she grins. I laugh and nod. "Of course you want to know that."

I smile at Frank. "Come sit down between my legs, please?" His face lights up at the command and he crawls off of the couch, and kneels between my knees. Bandit immediately sits down next to him and starts showing him all her toys. I chuckle and pet his hair for a moment. He sighs happily and then he starts talking with Bandit. I smile. It's good to know that Bandit likes Frank. She's seen him before of course, but not that much.

I turn to Lyn-Z. "Well... I fell in love with Frank about a year ago... And I was confused and didn't want to do anything with it, but I needed to have an outlet and somehow that lead to me writing Frerard fanfiction. A few weeks ago, Frank saw them on my laptop, and I thought I was so fucked, and then Frank told me that he read all of those and that apparently I'm his favorite author, so that's how we found out we liked each other." I tell her. She starts laughing and shakes her head. "Oh damn that is wonderful! Who knew fanfiction would be so helpful." she chuckles. I grin and shrug. She smiles. "I am glad that you called me, Gerard, when you found out that this wouldn't work anymore. I was really upset the next day, but then I realized it was better like this. And I was right. Our marriage was wonderful, Gerard, and I'll never regret it, but look at the two of you. This is what you've always wanted, a beautiful submissive like him. And now you have it, and to be honest, I am so proud of you." she smiles. I smile back at her and squeeze her hand. This means so much to me. Then she turns to Frank. "And besides that, there isn't anyone else in this world who I'd think I'd accept to be Gerard's. He needs someone who truly cares about him, and Frank, there is no one in this world who could do that as perfect as you do." she says. Frank blushes heavily and looks down for a moment. "Thank you, Lyn-Z... Thank you so much." he whispers and looks up at her timidly. She smiles at him. I can't help but smile as well. Lyn-Z is so sweet. I'm glad that she takes this all so well, and that she's dating someone. She deserves it.

"So... You and Kitty?"

Lyn-Z laughs and tells us the story. Afterwards we play hide and seek with Bandit. She wins, of course. And we sign the divorce papers. I don't like signing them, but when I see the happy looks on both Frank's and Lyn-Z's face, I know it's okay, and that I've made the right choice. Frank hugs me and I pull his little body close. "I love you so much, little one." I whisper. Frank nods against my chest. "I love you so much too."