8: Frank finds the laptop again, this time he doesn't need a password

Frank

The fact that Gerard is in love with a man, really messed with me all day. This means that I might still have a little chance with him... But just a little, because apparently he's already in love with someone else. Maybe I should try to seduce him. Not too obvious, but so small that even he won't notice that I'm doing something different than normal. Not that I have any idea how I should do that, but we'll see about the details later.

I walk into our hotelroom and smile when I hear the shower. Good. That means I've got some little more alone time. Tonight is the last hotel night in three  days, so I'll make sure to enjoy tonight. Bunks are nice, but not as nice as a soft and comfortable hotel bed. I close the door of the room and walk over to the beds, and then I freeze. Gerard's laptop is there. And it's open... I slowly take a few steps closer and I can't help but squeel softly when I see that Gerard forgot to log out. Yes! I know I shouldn't do this. I know how mad this would make Gerard, but hey, I just want to know. Maybe I can find something about this other guy that Gerard is in love with. If I know who it is, I'll know better what to do. So I take the laptop and sit down on my bed. I look at the screen, and try to figure out what it is. It's some sort of fan mail, I think?

Hey! OH MY GOSH THAT WAS SO HOT, you should definitely write more! I can't wait to read more of you. You're the best author I know *takes a cold shower*

Yay!! I'm glad you liked it! I'll write more soon ;)

I frown. I scroll up and then I gasp. It's a fanfic. It's a fucking fanfic... I take a closer look and then squeeze my eyes shut. It's a Frerard fanfic... Hey. Wait. I've read this one! It's the one I read in the bus, when Gerard heard me jerk off. What is this doing on Gerard's laptop? Oh God, does he know that I read this? I scroll up a little more, and try to find out if Gerard has an account too.

He does.

Fuck...

This can't be true. This can't be happening. Gerard is the author of this fanfction? Gerard is my favourite author? That can't be... No... There must be some mistake... So I close the browser and go to Gerard's documents. And there, I find a lot of other fanfics too. I think I've read all of them... Oh my-

"Frank!" I hear Gerard's voice and I quickly look up. There he is. His cheeks bright red, and his wet hair sticks to his face. So hot... He looks at me, and at the laptop, and bites his lips nervously. "I-I can explain..." he whispers. I turn the laptop around and point at the screen. "Are those yours?"

"Well... I... Yes. Yes they're mine." he whispers. He quickly takes the laptop and sits down on his own bed. He doesn't do anything. He just stares at the laptop, and I know that he's afraid. Well... Maybe I should tell him...

I sigh and walk over to Gerard, and sit down next to him. He tenses, and I take his hand. "Gerard... I... I already read those fanfics. On my phone. I didn't know they were yours... I commented to every single one of them. Two nights ago in the bus, when you heard me jerk off? That was to one of your fanfics..." I whisper. Gerard looks up at me, and there are tears in his eyes.

"B-But... Why?"

"Why I read them?" I ask him, and Gerard nods. I take a deep breath. "Because I'm in love with you... And I thought I couldn't have you in real life, and in fanfics I could... Why... Why do you write them?"

"Because I love you, and in fanfictions I could do anything with you I wanted..."

We look at each other. There's still a lot of tension. Gerard still looks afraid, so I just give him a kiss on one of his cheeks. "These things that you write... About restraining me and stuff like that... Is that... Just for the fanfictions or would you really want to do that to me?" Gerard blushes even more. "I'd really want that..."

I grin and lick my lips. I don't know where the sudden confidence comes from. Probably from the fact that the guy I've been in love for so long, and who has the same fantasies as me, seems to like me back. I stand up from the bed and then kneel onto the floor. Gerard stares at me in shock. "Frank, I-"

"Gerard? I've been a bad boy. I looked on your laptop without your permission... You should punish me."