18: It hurts like hell, but I think I like it Sir

Frank

I swallow as I lay down on my bed. Naked. I shiver a little, though I don't know whether it's from the cold, or the fact that Gerard will be here any moment. And that he'll do things to me... I have no idea what he has in mind, but I want it anyways. I want him. I need him. And the domination. Fuck that always makes me feel so good. I've always felt a little... off. But now I know it's because off the submissive part of me. I need the guidance. The rules. The attention. It helps me to think clear. To feel satisfied and happy. And above all, I want to be a good boy. I love it when I see the hints of appreciation on Gerard's face. I love it when he praises me. It makes me feel so proud.

"Well... Look what I found." I hear, and I immediately forget about every single thing I was thinking off. I close my eyes and bite my lips. I know my fingers are trembling a little. Fuck. I am so, so fucking horny. My breath hitches in anticipation and Gerard chuckles as he hears that. "Someone is aroused." I blush at those words and press my face a little into the mattress and moan.

Then, out of nowhere, there's a harsh smack on my ass and I whimper. "Ou-ouch...?" Gerard walks closer towards me and caresses the spot. "How does it feel?" I bite my lips for a second. "It hurts... And tingles..." I whisper. Gerard places a kiss on my shoulder and pets my hair. "Yeah, but, how does it make you feel? You have time to think it over, so don't answer me right away, but think about it." Gerard whispers. "Thank you, Sir."

I think about it. It hurts. So, so bad. But... It does feel... good? "Could you... Do that again, Sir? I'm not sure yet." I whisper then. Gerard makes a noise of approval, and then there's another smack. On the exact same spot. I hiss and clench my fingers. Then the tingling starts, and oh yes. That feels wonderful. My cock twitches and I have to bite back a loud moan. "I... I think I like it, Sir." I breathe out. Gerard chuckles. "That's what I thought. My sweet, pretty boy." And he smacks me again. I gasp and arch my back. I blush heavily at Gerard's compliment and feel myself sliding into subspace already. I want to surrender. To express my submission to Gerard. It just feels so fucking good.

"Hmmm... Just look at you, Frankie. You're enjoying this far too much." Gerard whispers as he smacks me again. I know it's not his hand, but I have no idea what it could be. "Aren't you?" I quickly nod. "Yes Sir, I really am enjoying this." Gerard chuckles again and crawls on top of me. His weight on my lower back makes me feel trapped, and that is something I also really enjoy. Suddenly his warm, soft lips touch my ear and I moan. "I'm going to hurt you, Frankie. Do you know the traffic light system?" Frank nods. "I want you to use it, alright? We should've used it from the start, but well, let's start using it now." Gerard leans in closer. "I'll start out easy..." he slowly whispers. His breath tickles and I bite my lips in arousal. Gerard smiles and kisses my neck, sending shivers down my spine. His lips are so perfect. Oh my fucking God...

"P-please Sir..." I manage to get out. Gerard hums a little and then pulls away from me and gets off of me. Something cold touches my skin and I groan. "Turn around, Frank." Gerard orders me, and I do as he says. Finally I see him. I take a shaky breath. He is so hot. His jeans are so tight and the outline of his cock is more than visible. Due to the fact that he wears his favourite black tank top, I can see a lot of bare skin. And there is a fucking riding crop in his hands. He swings it over his shoulder and grins. "You like what you see?" I simply nod, not knowing what to say. Gerard bite his lips and then lowers the riding crop on my skin. I hiss as the small piece of leather hits the inside of my thighs. God that hurts... "Uhhh..." I groan out and throw my head back. "You know what I think Frankie?" he says seductively and hits me again. I clench my thighs together in pain and arousal and shake my head. "N-no..." Holy shit... I don't know why, but I love it. I love the sting, the burn, everything. I'm so into this. I want him to hurt me.