12: So. You two are together?

Frank

"So. You two are together?" Mikey suddenly says during breakfast, and watches us. I nearly choke on my coffee and Gerard actually does. He coughs a few times and I give him a worried look as he places his mug back on the table. He manages to choke out a "What?" to Mikey, making the younger Way grin. I blush and try to think of something to say to him, but Mikey interrupts my thoughts when he giggles. "Oh don't even try to say it isn't true, your facial expressions are obvious enough." he laughs, to which Ray hits Mikey's arm playfully. "Don't be so mean to them, Mikey."

I look down and nervously sip on my coffee again. What will they think? Gerard takes my hand and rubs his thumb over my skin softly, trying to calm me down. It works. "Yeah. Actually we are." Mikey looks at us and smiles happily. "Great. I can't believe it finally happened." he chuckles then. Gerard and I look at him in confusion. Mikey laughs at our probably dumb faces and points at me.

"What? Come on! You've been so obvious for years Frank! I can't believe that Gerard finally found out he's not straight and that he figured out about your crush." he smirks at me, and then he turns to Gerard. "So... How did you find out?"

Gerard turns red immediately, and I wouldn't be surprised if the same just happened to me. "Well... Uh... It's rather awkward." he stutters. Mikey gets even more curious now and leans in a little. "Ahhh, come on. Tell me." Gerard looks and me for help, and I just shrug. I have no idea what to say. It's as if my thoughts get cut of the moment I get them. So I nod, and Gerard nods back and knows that I meant that he could say whatever he wants to his brother.

"Well... Actually I've been writing Frerard fanfics for a while now-" Gerard starts but Mikey cuts him off. "You write fanfiction? Oh my..." he laughs. Gerard and I blush again. "-and Frank found them on my laptop last night, and he recognized them." Gerard continues and then he and Mikey look at me, wanting me to finish the story. I take a deep breath and swallow, and try to concentrate on the feeling of Gerard's thumb still rubbing my skin. "I... recognized them because I've been, you know, reading fanfics for a while now." I finish. Mikey looks stunned for a few seconds, and then he bursts out into laughter and I hear Ray chuckle as well. I blush and try to distract myself by sipping on my coffee. Mikey notices and muffles his laughter. "Frank, hey, don't worry about it. I love the idea of you two together." he smiles and the smile turns into a smirk when he watches my bracelet. Fuck. He probably knows what it is now.

"Gee... Frankie... I know what that bracelet means. Know that I'm okay with it if you feel the need to, you know... Act like it. As long as you don't do anything sexual in front of me." Mikey smiles. I blush. Again. "So... y-you mean..." I stutter. Mikey chuckles and nods. "That Gerard can feed you, pet you, hold you, whatever he wants. It's cute." Mikey finishes, knowing what I was trying to ask. I look at Ray, and he immediately agrees with Mikey. "I know couple who are just like the two of you, and I completely agree with Mikey that it's cute."

Gerard looks at me for a while and then he smiles, and I give him a hesitant smile back. Then I look at Mikey and Ray and sigh. "Thanks... For, you know. The support. Not being freaked out... I mean, Gerard and I've been together for one full day now." I sat to them. Mikey shrugs. "So? I know that your feelings for each aren't exactly that new, and I've known the both of you for so long now. I think the two of you will work out perfectly."

I smile and nod to him. I think he's right. I've always thought so, but until I found the fanfics on Gee's laptop, I never had the guts to admit it. But I am so happy that we're together now.