42: How cruel is the golden rule?

Frank

It's been three days. There is still no evidence to prove that William didn't steal money from the Black Shadow's. No evidence that he did it, either. The camera that should've filmed the entire thing, didn't work that night. Very suspicious. I don't think that William did it. Why would he? He doesn't even need the money. 

Gabe just doesn't know what to think. He was there as well. He 'caught' William as well. He wants to believe that his sub didn't do it, but he just doesn't know. It's sad. It hurts me to see how easy it is to damage the trust they had in each other. I hope they'll find evidence soon.

All we can do now, is wait.

It's very silent at home. We brought Bandit back to Lyn-Z. She and Kitty are taking her on a holiday to Norway. Lyn-Z really needs her time off with her new family. Bandit was very excited about it all. Bandit has never been to Norway. She kept talking about all the things she wanted to do around there. I still love how much joy Bandit carries with her. I hope she'll never lose that.

"Frank?"

I look up startled and see Gerard staring at me. He raises an eyebrow and takes a sip from his still hot cup of coffee. My cheeks turn red in embarrassment. Why does this always happen to me? 

"S-Sorry?" I stutter. Gerard giggles as he takes another sip and sits down next to me. 

"I asked you about the band meet-up. Mikey asked me if we could come over today and I don't know how you think about that? We really need to talk about the upcoming tour and such."

I groan and shrug. My mind has no space left to even think about things such as upcoming tours and new music. I am still recovering. It's getting a lot better, but I still need to work on myself. Besides that, the whole Gabe/WIlliam drama messes with me as well. 

I don't think I can bring myself to seriously think about getting on tour again, but it's important. I'll have to.

"I don't have anything planned for today, so whenever you want to go is fine by me."

Gerard studies me for a few seconds. 

"Are you sure?

"It's just a bit too much, I guess. To be honest... I don't think I am ready to tour again," I whisper. Gerard puts his coffee aside and wraps his arms around me. I sigh and close my eyes.

"Then that's something we can discuss with the others. They will understand, Frankie. You've been through a lot and there's still things happening and it's not strange that you think it's a bit too much."

"My Chem has been my life for a long time, but..." I don't know if I want to continue.

Gerard nods, knowing what I'm trying to say. He places a soft kiss on my forehead and sighs.

"To be honest, I am not sure if I want to continue either... I just want to spend time with you and Bandit and my friends. I would like to have some privacy again. More rest. My Chem has been amazing, but some day it'll have to end, and I think that day is sooner than I'd thought at first, but it's getting there."

I smile at Gerard. It's exactly what I feel like. It hurts me to think about giving up on our band. Giving up on all of our fans. It'll be for the best., though. I have no idea how Mikey and Ray feel about this, but now that Gerard has said this as well, I want to put an end to My Chem even more. I really loved my time there but I'm done. 

"You're okay baby?" Gerard asks softly. I raise my head and nod. 

"Just thinking. I'm good. When did you want to go to Mikey?"

"Two pm?"

"Sounds fine. Anything else we need to do today?" Gerard shakes his head and picks the cup of coffee up again to finish it. I smile and rest against his chest and close my eyes.

--------

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm heading to France today for a four-week vacation, not sure if I'll have an internet connection there, and even when I do, I would like to take a break from the internet for once and just enjoy my family, my boyfriend and my surroundings y'know. After I get back I have three more weeks before school starts again so I'll have enough time to upload lots then.

I love you all <3