29: I've been thinking...

I am almost crying. So many votes. So many reads. It's been a while since I had this <3 Thank you all so, so much. I love you <3 Here is a chapter to celebrate! I am a little tired though xD

Frank

I smile when I hear my phone buzz, and I quickly take it and unlock the screen. I smile even brighter when I see I have a message from Gerard. Funny how just a simple notification makes me feel so good.

Hey little one. How are you? I miss you so badly...

I smile and lay down on the couch, while I start to text him back. He's at his old house, picking up the things he still left there. Gerard and Lyn-Z didn't have to think about who would get the house. They wanted to spare Bandit all the commotion and chaos, and besides that, Lyn-Z doesn't have anywhere else to go. Gerard will move in with me.

Gerard will move in with me. Oh god...

It's a little rushed, maybe, but it's okay. More than okay to me. I love Gerard so much, and he's been at my place for a long time anyways. I don't think I could bear living alone again.

Hello Sir ;) I miss you too... Will you be back soon? I'll make you dinner! Xo

I smile happily and wait for a reply, while I hook my finger through the ring of my collar. Who would've thought that I'd end up like this? Not me, at last. But I love it.

Oh sounds great Frankie! I'll be back in about two hours. I can't wait to get back. Your cooking skills are ridiculously amazing <3

I blush immediately and curse at myself. Gerard said I might have a praise kink. Haha. Might have. I'm sure I have one, holy shit.

Thank you, Sir. *blushes* I love you. And now hurry up ;)

It only takes ten seconds before I have a reply.

I will, impatient little brat ;) I love you too <3

I smile and put down my phone. I sigh out in happiness and then I take a pen and start to write down everything I need for dinner.

---------------

I hear the front door fall shut and I smile. Perfectly in time. Gerard walks in and groans. "Oh god that smells amazing. What did you make?" he says and walks towards me to give me a soft kiss. I smile. "I made vegetarian lasagna, Sir." I say. Gerard grins. "You're the best. How long before it's ready?"

"One minute. Just sit down at the table, I'll do the rest." I say with a smile. Gerard smiles at me. "Great." he says. It's just one word, but I can hear the love through his voice, and that makes me feel so good.

I get the lasagna out of the oven and place it on the table. I turn the oven off and then I sit down as well. I take a knife and cut the lasagna, and then I put it onto Gerard's place. He groans as he smells at it. "If anything ever happens and you can't be a guitarist anymore, you should become a cook." I giggle. "I'll keep that in mind."

I also put some lasagna on my plate. "Frankie? I've been thinking." Gerard says after he swallows his first bite. I tense. Is he going to leave me? Is this too much for him
He quickly takes my hand. "Don't worry. It's nothing bad, sweetheart."

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. You'll learn eventually that I won't leave you, Frankie. But. The thing I was thinking about. People keep asking me when I'll upload a new one shot. Maybe we could like, write one together?"

I blush and stare at him, trying to see if he isn't making a joke. He isn't. "I am not a writer, Gee." I say then, hesitantly. Gerard smiles at me. "Have you tried?"

"No?"

"Well then. You could have talent! And if not, you'd be my very own source of inspiration." he says and winks at me. I blush again and take another bite from my lasagna. "Okay fine."

"Awesome! So, I though... Maybe we could write a nonsexual thing? It'd be something different, and it's a good way for both of us to really think about things we might want to try out and stuff like that."

"Sounds great." I say and smile at him. I am still nervous. I don't think I'm a good writer, but it's that Gerard wants me to participate in his hobby.

And that he's so serious about what we have. I feel safe with him. He tries out new things, sometimes he asks me, sometimes he doesn't, but he always makes sure I am okay. I take more lasagna and that's when I realize.

Gerard is the one for me.