10: Frank admits that he actually wants more

Frank

I groan when I wake up, not ready to leave the darkness of my sleep yet. I try to pull the blankets up a little higher, but they're stuck. I frown and sleepily open my eyes. I gasp when I see Gerard, holding the blankets in a tight grip. Then I remember. Everything. Oh gosh... It happened. It really happened. I found out that Gerard loved me, and then he fucked me and- Wait. I'm not a virgin anymore! I grin and bite my lips. Oh it was so perfect...

Even though I tried to be quiet, Gerard wakes up at my movements. He flutters his eyes open and frowns for a moment, but when he realizes that he's in the same bed as me, he smiles and crawls closer towards me. "Hey there, little boy. Did you sleep well?" he asks me and kisses my forehead. I cuddle against him and nod. "Yeah... I can't even remember falling asleep..." I giggle. Gerard smiles and pets my hair. "Yes. You were far gone last night. It was beautiful." he whispers. I blush and look up at him. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. Frank you were absolutely perfect... But, you really were still a virgin?" he asks me then, making me blush harder as I nod. "Yeah. Actually I was. I kissed a few boys but it was never something special. With you however..." I whisper and kiss Gerard's cheek. He smiles and I rest my head against his chest.

"I'm glad to hear that Frank. So... What... Are we going to tell the others?" he asks me then. I shrug. "I don't know... I want to... But we can also just, you know, 'be together' and wait until someone asks?" I say, and Gerard nods. "Yeah. That sounds like a great plan! I will tell Lindsey though, because she already knows that I like you." Gerard says and I nod. "Yeah. That's fine with me... So. Uhm Gee? Just wondering. Do you have a lot of experience with being a Dom?"

Gerard tenses for just a little moment and then he nods. "Yes. Actually I do. I became interested in BDSM when I was sixteen, and when I was eighteen I went to a club for the first time. I didn't have a partner at that time, so I played with other single girls. And actually one time I played with a boy too. But that was just once and I still thought I was straight by then, so I didn't want to do it again. I've had two serious relationships. Lindsey was one of them. She is a sub too. And not just for the sexual parts of a relationship. She was my sub in daily life too..."

I bite my lips and look at Gerard. Ever since I started to read the fanfics, I tried to figure out what I would and wouldn't like. I figured that I'd like to be a sub in daily life too... "And... Gee did you like that?"

"Well, I did it more for her than for myself at first, but I started to like it after a while. But for Lindsey it was something she needed and for me it wasn't that necessary. I swallow and nod. "Okay..."

Gerard groans and forces me to look at him. "Frank? If we want to make this work, honesty is very important. Communication is one of the most important things in a BDSM relationship. So please, talk to me about your thoughts."

I close my eyes and blush. "I... I don't want to need something you won't enjoy giving me..." I whisper. Gerard kisses my forehead and rubs my back. "Tell me what it is that you want." I sigh and hate how he makes me say what he already knows, but I realize he does it to force me to be honest. "I want... I want to be a sub like Lindsey..."

"Then what are you worrying about?"

"That I disappoint you..."

Gerard crawls on top of me and pins my hands above my head into the pillow. My face flushes and I curl my toes. Fuck...

"Frank. You're not disappointing me. Not at all. As I said. It's not necessary for me, but I do enjoy it. I promise." he says and then he lowers his lips to my ear. My breath hitches as he pushes his lips against my sensitive skin. "Oh I am going to have so much fun with you..." he purrs. Then he lets go of me and crawls out of the bed. I whine in protest and Gerard raises an eyebrow to me. "Were you protesting, sweetheart? I hope you weren't. I don't want to punish you just yet." he grins, and gestures me to get out of the bed too. I do so and Gerard opens my closet to pick clothes for me. I blush again.

"Thank you Sir." I mumble as he hands me the clothes. I'm trying to act normal, but I know that I'm close to give up control to Gerard already. Not in a sexual way though. Gerard smiles as he watches my inner battle and he points at my clothes.

"Come on baby, even though I like to see you naked, I bet it's better to have breakfast with your clothes on. Especially my brother would appreciate that." Gerard smirks and I giggle at the idea of Mikey seeing someone naked.

When I have my clothes on, Gerard walks towards me and takes one of my hands. "I don't know if you want to, or if this is too quick, but since we're famous I can't let you wear a collar in public, but I do have this. And if you want it, I'd love you to wear it." he says and then shows me a bracelet. I pick it up hesitantly and look at it. It's a plain leather wristband, nothing very special. A lot of men wear these kinds of wristbands. But on the inside there are a few words. Property of Gerard Way. I look up at Gerard and try to hide my all too obvious excitement. "You really want me to wear this?" I ask him, and Gerard nods. "But only if you want to."

"Gerard? I'd love to wear this." I say with a soft smile and I hand the bracelet over to him and hold out my arm. Gerard's face lights up and he kisses my forehead, before he closes the bracelet around my wrist. People will only see a nice bracelet. Gerard and I will know that it's much more than that. Until now, I've never realized how much I like it to be owned.

Gerard smiles as he lets me get used to this a little, and then he pets my hair once and takes my hand.

"Want breakfast?"

"Hell yes!"