21: Curiousity

I just want to say that I want to make this a very non-sexual BDSM centered story. Don't worry, there will be a lot of smutty scenes as well, but this is something I want to write about and I know from someone that they don't like to read about that, so I just want to like, warn you in case you don't like that either. This is my first non-sexual BDSM thing and I'm still trying to find out how to write this as good as I can, but I hope you guys like it <3 <3

Xx Kimberly

Gerard

I laugh as Frank pouts at me. "Please can I have the last apple?" I grin. "Why?" Frank sighs. "Because I'm hungry? And I like apples?" I chuckle. "Sure, you can have it." I smile. Frank smiles. "Thank you, Sir." I smile at him and watch him as he stands up to get the apple. As he comes back, he sits down between my legs and takes a bite out if the apple. I reach out and pet his hair.

Frank sighs in pleasure and rests his head against my leg while I keep running my fingers through his hair. He's cute. It's strange. I've done this a few times with Lyn-Z but it never felt quite as right as it does now. Having Frank as a sub... It fulfills something inside of me. Though I have to say that it hurt me twice as bad as normal when Frank felt so bad yesterday. When he thought he was weird. When he hated himself. When we were just friends it hurt me too, but now... It was killing me.

But we took a shower and he seemed to relax. I let Frank cook and that's when he finally seemed to feel better. He smiled again. Made jokes. Hummed to himself when he thought I couldn't hear him. He truly needs this. He needs someone to be in control. I love being that person.

Frank takes another bite out of the apple and looks up at me. "Why are you smiling?"

"You make me happy."

Frank blushes and looks down. "You make me happy too."

"Good. So, what would you like to do today?" I ask him then. Frank shrugs. "I don't know... Maybe we could... No nevermind."

"What?"

"Forget it. It's silly."

I lift Frank's chin and force him to look at me. "What did I tell you about this?" I ask him demandingly. Frank bites his lips and sighs softly.

"Nothing I think is silly..."

"Exactly. What did you want to say?"

"That maybe we could go out for dinner tonight..."

"Why on earth would you think it's silly?"

Frank shrugs. "It's not really like... I don't even know." he sighs and looks down. Not because he's blushing this time. I take the apple out of his hand and help him to crawl into my lap. Then I wrap my arms tightly around him and pull him close.

"Tell me what you're thinking, baby. Just say everything that comes to mind. Don't worry, you know I won't think any less of you, no matter what you say. It'd make me proud of you if you'd be honest." I whisper. Frank swallows.

"Well, half of the time I don't even know what I want. I mean... I wanted to go out for dinner, but then I remembered how you are my Dom and then I started to doubt if you'd like going out for dinner, and then I started doubting if I would want it because I'd have act normal again but if I don't go out then I'll never get used to behaving normal and I just honestly feel like I don't know anything anymore." he whispers and gives me this sad look that breaks my heart. I kiss his forehead gently and rub his back.

"Thank you for talking to me, Frank. I know it's hard sometimes, but I'm glad you do because now I feel like I might be able to help you..." I say then and wait a few seconds to let Frank process it before I continue.

"You're not completely right though. It might feel as if in a restaurant you'd have to behave 'normal', which I still think is the wrong word to describe it, because you're not weird. But it doesn't have to be like that." I start. Frank looks up at me curiously and I smile at the little spark of hope in his eyes. I kiss his forehead again. "Do you know how many ways there are to submit? A few examples, and don't take this as something you have to do, because you might like some things and dislike others, and that's okay, but think about them. You could open the door for me. You could still call me Sir. You could let me choose what you eat or drink, or ask my permission for something, just like you did with the apple just yet. Have you thought of these things? If you want to let go of your submissive part for a while, that's fine too, but if you don't want that, these are some things we could agree upon and no one will notice."

Frank takes a deep breath and then smiles at me. "I'd love to try some of these things." he says and blushes. I chuckle. "Come here you cute little thing." I whisper as I pull him as close as possible and kiss him. Frank hums and kisses me back passionately.

"I love you Gee... So much. Thank you for being so patient with me."

"Hey, don't forget that the non-sexual BDSM thing is still new to me as well. And I love discovering all of it together with you."

"Good. So... Uhm, I think letting you choose my food is a little too much control for me to give up yet, but I think I might like to try it one day. But I'd love it if I would have to ask for your permission for like... I don't know, everything?" Frank says and blushes again. I smile. "I'd love that too, Frankie."