40: The Theme Park

Gerard

Frank has been a lot different ever since the sex a couple of nights ago. Happier. Less anxious. More like himself. I can't even describe how happy I am to see him like this again. He still has nightmares, but besides that everything has become so much better. He is still very submissive though. Gabe was right. Frank used his submissive mindset to cope with what happened to him, but he is a true submissive and it would've come out anyways. It only happened a little sooner than I had expected. It's okay. I like it like this. More than I ever thought I would. I never felt anything like this with someone else. Frank and I are just meant to be together. 

Right now we are on our way to pick up Bandit for our theme park trip with her. It's been long since I have seen Frank this excited. His eyes are sparkling and he can't stop talking about... Well. Anything. From earlier theme park experiences to how much he liked going to the swimming pool with Bandit. I just listen to him as he keeps on talking and grin. I love how fond Bandit and Frank are of each other.

I park the car in front of Lyn-Z's house and smile happily as the door opens and Bandit comes running out. I get out of the car and spread my arms or her to run into.

"Daddy! Frank!' 

She runs into my arms and wraps her little arms around my waist. I hold her close against me and kiss her hair. 

"Hi, sweetie." Bandit giggles and looks at Frank.

"Is he better now?"

Frank smiles and walks towards us. Bandit squeels and runs over to him to hug him. 

"Are you better now, Frank?"

"Yes, I am better now."

"Good, cause I didn't like it when you were sick."

Bandit runs back inside the house. I smile at Frank and give him a soft kiss before we walk inside as well. Lyn-Z is in the kitchen, and- Kitty is here as well. I send Lyn-Z a smirk and she rolls her eyes. Last time she had said that she wasn't sure if they would stay together because it was still so new, but I'm glad for the both of them. Kitty is a sweet girl and Lyn-Z deserves to have someone taking care of her. 

Before I can even say 'hi' to her, Bandit hands me her little backpack and tugs on my shirt.

"Let's go!"

----------

"Daddy I want to go in there!" Bandit shouts in excitement as she lays her eyes on a carrousel. I chuckle and nod at her, giving her permission to go. She squeels happily, gives me her backpack and runs towards the carrousel. Frank grins and nudges me.

"Sir, I want to go in there!" He says as he points at a roller coaster. I grin and shake my head. "No, Bandit can't go in there. She's not tall enough. Are you even tall enough?" I smirk. Frank smacks my arm and laughs.

"Why are you so mean to me?" 

"I'm not being mean, you really are very short."

"Stupidhead."

"What did you call me, Frankie?" I say, my voice a little bit more stern as I take his wrist in a tight grip. Frank blushes.

"Stupidhead, Sir."

I grin and pull him in close, my lips close to his ear.

"You are so getting spanked tonight, naughty boy." Frank swallows and turns a deeper shade of red, but I can see the spark of desire in his eyes. I kiss his cheek and then walk towards the carrousel to watch Bandit and make pictures of her. Frank follows me, still surprised by the sudden turn of events. 

Bandit waves at us happily and I take out my phone to make pictures of her. She has always loved carrousels. Frank rests his head onto my shoulder, and that's when it all happens. The woman next to us, suddenly takes a step back and looks at us in disgust. 

"You can't go anywhere safe with your kids these days anymore. Those stupid faggots everywhere...," she mutters. I know that there is no point in defending ourselves. She won't even try to understand what I'm saying, but I still have to try.

"How is it unsafe for your kid to be around 'faggots'. We aren't doing anything wrong."

"I don't want my son to see you. If he sees you he is going to ask questions and he might turn gay. I don't want him to be gay. He is a well-raised boy and your influence could ruin him."

"Of course, ma'am. He probably didn't even notice we were here until you started talking to us. I really appreciate it that you are ruining our day out with my daughter. Thank you so much. I really hope you feel like a good person right now. Have a nice day. Good luck explaining this to your son." I say and give Frank a quick kiss, before I quickly take his hand to walk to the exit of the carrousel.

"Mom? Why was he kissing that boy?" I can hear the boy ask his mother and I grin. Mission accomplished. 

Frank sighs and stares at me.

"You should've just ignored her."

"I am not going to let anyone bring us down for who we are."

"There is no point. She is not going to change."

"I know, but that doesn't mean I can just let her say all these things. I-" Bandit walks back towards us and smiles happily.

"That was so much fun! Did you see how fast I was? Faster than everyone else!"

"You were the fastest. Where do you want to go next?"

"The trains!"