14: Hotel Night (part 2)

Frank

I sit on my knees in front of Gerard, who sits on the edge of the bed. He pets my hair reassuringly, but it isn't quite necessary. The feeding brought me in a very submissive mindset and therefore I'm not scared at all. I trust Gerard. Of course I feel slightly nervous, but in the most positive way possible.

"Open your eyes, baby," Gerard whispers, and I obey. I look up at him and gasp. My eyes widen and I don't know what is going on. Well I do. But why? "S-Sir, I..." I stutter as I stare at the collar in his hands. Gerard smiles at me. "I know you wear the bracelet already, but a collar is different. More real. I know you can only wear it temporary, but I want you to see this as your permanent collar. I want you to be mine, Frank. My little sub. Only if you agree of course, but even though we haven't been together that long, and even though you're still new to all of this, it feels so right to me. So... Frank, would you like to wear this?" Gerard asks me, and I find myself nodding even before I properly processed everything he said. Because he's right. Everything feels as if it's meant to be when I'm with him. I want to be his. I want to be completely owned.

I crawl a little closer and rest my forehead on Gerard's upper leg as he buckles the collar around my neck. I swallow when I feel it closing around my neck. It feels heavy. Perfect. It truly makes me feel like I belong. I look up at Gerard and let out a satisfied sigh.

"You like it?"

"I do. I really do." I swallow and blush when I feel the collar as I do that. Every time I swallow, I'll feel it. Every single time I swallow, I'll be reminded of Gerard. Of my submission to him.

Gerard suddenly smirks, pulling me out of my thoughts and causing me to wonder why. "Have you noticed the tag?" I narrow my eyes in suspicion and shake my head. Gerard laughs. "It says: Gerard's slut. Since you like it way too much when I call you that, and this collar won't leave the bedroom, I thought it'd fit."

A blush makes it's way to my cheeks and I look to the floor. "It... It does fit Sir." My breath slightly hitches in anticipation. He's right. I love it when he calls me his slut. I want to be a slut for him.

Gerard stands up and looks down at me, making me feel so small. He caresses my cheek with his thumb, before his hands work on his belt to unbuckle it. Then he pulls the zipper down and I shiver at the sound. Yes... I look up at him hungrily and I see the same expression on Gerard's face. Hunger. Lust. Possessiveness.

"Suck me." he orders me as soon as he pulled down his underwear. I feel my lips tingle in anticipation when I see his erection. I want him in my mouth, so so bad. I reach out for his cock, but Gerard snacks my hands away. "Your mouth only." I nod and move a little bit forward. I open my mouth and lick on the shaft teasingly. Gerard growls and tangles his hands in my hear. I gasp when the burning pain spreads across my head and feel my cock jump. Fuck fuck fuck so good. I quickly take him in my mouth, and start bobbing my head up and down, sucking harshly every time I pull back.

Suddenly Gerard yanks on my hair and he pulls me off if him. He looks at me and he tightens his grip. "Is that all you can give me, whore? You're worthless. Can't you do better?"

I see my dad walk over to me, and the angry look on his face scares me. I know what's coming. They tell me every fucking time. "You're such a fuck up, Frank. Is there nothing you can do? Are you that worthless?"

"Dad? I-I'm sorry..." I stutter and take a step back. In vain. "You're such a worthless piece of shit. Why can't you do anything right?"

I gasp and start to panic. No. I'm so sorry... "S-Sir I didn't mean to... I..." I choke out, not even able to see the worried expression on Gerard's face. "Baby? Shh... What's wrong?"

"I swear... I really didn't... I..." I stutter. I scramble to my feet. Gerard tries to stop me, but I'm quicker and run out of the hotel room. I'm such a worthless little piece of shit. My dad was right. Gerard is right. There's not one thing I don't fuck up...