16: Black Shadows

More than 300 votes!!! Thank you so so so much everyone

Frank

Oh gosh...

I stand in front of the club and swallow. I know why we're doing this, and I want to do this. But I can't get rid of the nervous feeling in my stomach. Gerard squeezes my hand softly. "Come, baby. It'll be okay." he says with a smile. I nod to him and raise my free hand to touch the collar around my neck. Gerard and I were both very happy to have an occasion where I can wear my collar in public without getting judged. The collar makes me feel very safe as well. Gerard explained to me that people will know that I belong to him, and therefore they won't touch me without Gerard's permission and he told me that he won't give anyone permission while I'm still so new.

"Okay. I'm ready." I say and take a deep breath. Gerard smiles to me again and then we walk into the club. I already signed the papers to become a club member, so we can walk in right away. A security guard nods to Gerard and then smiles at me. "Have a nice evening, subbie. Don't worry, Gerard will take good care of you." he says to me. I start to blush and don't really know what to say. Subbie?

"Thanks, Rian." Gerard chuckles and he gestures me to walk further inside. I bite my lips and swallow again. I can do this... I step inside and I'm immediately overwhelmed by the loud music, the smell of leather and sex, and all the equipment. It doesn't look like a dirty strip club or something though. Everything is very luxerous and in a perfect state. I relax a little. This is not what I expected and it's a lot better this way.

"That," Gerard says as he points at the bartender, "is Master Gabe. I want to introduce you to his sub, William, who's right there." he says and points at a tall, incredibly handsome young man on the dancefloor. Gerard chuckles as he sees me staring at the guy. "Yeah, I know. William is gorgeous. Almost every Dom in here wanted him, but Billy saw no one but Gabe. They've been together for a long time now. I thought you might recognize them because they're in bands as well, but nevermind."

"That's amazing." is all I can say. I love Gerard and I wouldn't want anyone but him but dammit, William is gorgeous. Gerard interrupts my thoughts. "That is Pete. But you know him already. You know, Fall Out Boy. Patrick is his Dom in daily life but they do switch quite often in sexual scenes." Gerard explains to me, and it makes sense. If I would've guessed how their relationship would work, I would've said something like that. I look up at Gerard. "How come there are so many band members in here?"

"Well, a lot of us want to do this, but we're afraid to get recognized. So we all try to go to the same club and the other club members who are not in a band, swore not to tell anyone." He explains to me and I nod. "Ah okay. So..." I stop talking when I see how a couple, man and woman, dominate one guy together. "T-Threesomes?"

"Not very rare. Many people like to play with more than just one person. Sometimes it's just sexual, and sometimes there are ménage couples who even live together." Gerard explains to me. I swallow and nod. Damn. I really have to get used to a lot... Not that I have anything against a threesome, but it's just not something I'd expect to see. And now it seems it's not even that weird in here.

"Come, let's go to William first. I think he'll be more than happy to help you out. Don't be ashamed to ask him something, or say you don't understand something. He won't laugh at you, he's a wonderful guy." Gerard says and I nod. He smiles and takes my hand, and we walk over to the dancefloor. Gerard waves to William, and when he spots him, he smiles and immediately walks over to us. "Master Gee! How good to see you again! It's been a long time! How's Lyn... Where is Lyn-Z?"

Gerard blushes. "I broke things off with her. I fell in love with someone else, and I couldn't lie to her. She took it well, and we're on good terms. This is my new sub, but you know my band so you might've seen him before. This is Frank." Gerard introduces me. I watch William and blush. I hope he doesn't judge me for the fact that Gerard doesn't love Lyn-Z anymore. And, he is so much taller than me. I feel so small from down here. I look down and swallow. I expect William to snap at me and walk away, but he places a hand on my shoulder. "Welcome to the Black Shadows, Frank."

I look up again and watch his face. His expression is so gentle that I sigh and feel my body relax. "Hello. Nice to meet you."

Gerard rubs my back reassuringly and turns to William. "Frank is extremely new in the lifestyle, and I figured it'd be good for him to have others subs to talk and ask questions to. I'd love it if you could show him around and answer his questions." he says to the tall sub. William immediately nods. "Of course! Come with me, Frank, I'll show you around."

I look at Gerard once more, and when he gives me an encouraging smile, I smile back and follow William.