9: Frank likes to be called a slut

Gerard

I stare at Frank and swallow. A second ago I thought he was going to hate me forever. Now he's on his fucking damn knees and and practically begging me to fuck him. No. He is begging me to fuck him. Holy shit... I feel the blood rush through my veins and I take a deep breath before I stand up and walk over to him. He smiles at me and rubs his head against my legs and purrs a little. I gasp and hesitantly pet his hair. "Fuck Frank... How are you even real... You're so... You're so submissive... Shit..." I whisper. He looks so perfect down on his knees. So sweet, and innocent, and yet very naughty. Fuck... This is going to be the death of me...

"Are you sure, Frank?" I ask him one more time, just to be certain. Frank nods and smiles at me. "Yes. I really want to Gerard. Come on now, last night in the bus when you pushed my wrists into the matress, you where a lot more convincing." he teases me. I raise my eyebrows and smirk at the realisation that Frank wasn't afraid last night, but turned on. The panicking wasn't fear at all. He just didn't want me to notice his arousal, which is why he quickly ran away. And that's why I heard him jerk off in the shower of course. He liked it when I pinned him down. He liked it when I controlled him. Liked it when I was angry.

I lift Frank's chin and make him look at me. "Look at you. Such a pretty little slut, uh." I whisper seductively, and I can see Frank's eyes go wide at that. His breath hitches and he presses his thighs together a little. Good. "What did I tell you about my laptop?" I ask him, my voice a little lower than usual. Frank whimpers a little at that, and I bite my lips as I grin again. I'm going to have so much fun with him. This is just the start of everything, and he already responds so well to me.

"That I wasn't allowed to look at it..." he whispers quietly and tries to look down, but I force his head up again. "Did you listen to that?" I say then, and Frank shakes his head. "No Sir, I didn't..." he whispers, and feel heat rushing through my body when he calls me 'Sir'. It really gets me into the Dom mood, a mood that I haven't been in for a long time. I missed it. 

"Okay Frank, I think that you already know that I can't let you get away with this. You even asked me to punish you, so I will. And I hope that you'll listen better to me in the future. Will you? Or do I need to make you remember?" I growl and tangle my fingers in his hair and tug on it a little. Frank moans and shakes his head. "Please Sir. Make me remember..."

Fuck...

"Frank, stand up and undress yourself." I say with a sadistic smile. Frank looks at me and bites his lips, wondering what I have in mind for him. I grin and remember he liked it when I was angry with him yesterday. Maybe I can use that now. When I see Frank is still on his knees, I yank on his hair and snap at him. "Are you fucking deaf?"

Frank breath hitches as he quickly stands up and tugs his shirt over his head. I reach out for him and curl my fingers around his throat and squeeze just a little. Frank's eyes fall shut and he breathes out heavily. I take a step forward and move my lips against his ear. Frank whimpers and I can feel how he wants to drop on his knees again. So eager to please... "Why aren't you naked?" I whisper seductively and squeeze harder. Frank moans and quickly brings his hands to his belt to unbuckle it, but his hands are shaking and I know that the pressure on his throat is distracting him. His face turns a little red, and Frank is trying to breath, but I hold him for just a little longer. Frank moans and starts to struggle, and I smile as I take my hand away.

When I let go, Frank takes a deep breath and sobs quietly in sexual frustration. He pulls his pants down as fast as possible, and I grin when I see he isn't wearing underwear. I take Frank's wrists in a tight grip and push him backwards until his knees touch the edge of my bed and he falls on it. I crawl on top of him and press his wrists into the matress, just above his head. Frank moans and presses his hips up, desperate for friction. I chuckle and move my lips to his ear again. "Fucking slut. You want me to fuck you, don't you?" I whisper and then I start sucking on his skin harshly, to mark him as mine. Frank whimpers and nods. "Y-yes want you to fuck me... G-Gee? No hickeys I-" Frank stutters and I quickly sink my teeth into his skin. Frank screams out and presses his hips up even more. "I can give you hickeys whenever I want, Frank. You're mine. You have no fucking say in things right now. You'll have to take whatever I want you to take, and I bet you don't even mind." I growl and bite him again. Frank groans out in pain and pleasure and fuck he is beautiful...