24: Happy times

Frank

"Seriously though, how am I going to hide this." I sigh when I look in the mirror and stare at the purple love bites in my neck. Gerard chuckles. "Don't hide them." I roll my eyes. "Mikey will kill us." Gerard shakes his head, still smirking. "Mikey knows about us. And so does Ray. They won't mind." I chuckle. "Sure. Do you protect me when Mikey attacks us?" Gerard nods firmly. "Always." We stare at each other for a few seconds and then we burst out into laughter. 

I smile at Gerard. Ever since yesterday, I feel even closer to him. It's stupid that a simple fuck can change so many things. Of course, it hadn't been a simple fuck. It had been one of the most intense moments of my life. But still. I feel happier. Less worried. Less scared. I smile when Gerard takes my collar and walks towards me. "Want to wear this, baby?"

"Please."

I kneel down in front of him and lower my head. Gerard pets my hair, before he gently buckles the collar around my neck. "Thank you, Sir." I whisper as I look up again. Gerard smiles at me and helps me to stand up. "You look beautiful." he whispers and kisses me. I let out a satisfied noise as his lips touch mine. I still don't believe that I am beautiful, but I know that Gerard thinks I am. Even though I don't like the way I look, I love how he doesn't agree with that. At least he likes the way I look. His lips are soft and warm against mine, and I wrap my arms around his waist. Gerard holds me close against him, and it feels amazing.

Like I said yesterday, I've never felt this loved before. My parents hate me. I never really really had any real friends. Of course I had a few friends in class, but those friendships didn't go any further than asking each other if we could copy homework. Of course I got some really amazing friendships when I got in My Chem. But the way Gerard makes me feel is completely new.

And I love it.

"When are we leaving?" I ask him then. Gerard looks onto the clock and groans. "In five minutes." I smile at him and kiss his cheek. "It'll be fun." Gerard chuckles and nods. "Yeah, I've missed hanging out with Mikey and Ray." he says and I nod. "Yeah, me too."

Five minutes later we step inside the car. The moment I sit down, I hiss in pain. "Oh dammit..." I curse when my ass stings. Gerard smirks at me. "Are you alright there?" I glare at him and then I chuckle. "It hurts." But I love the pain. It reminds me of yesterday. Gerard looks at me. "Do you mind?"

"No, I love it."

"Really? Talk to me about it." Gerard says then. I chuckle. "Why?"

"I want to know how things make you feel, sweetheart." he smiles and starts the car. I nod to him. That makes sense. I think about it for a moment. "Well, first of all, as we both know, I like pain. Secondly, it's a reminder of what happened yesterday. And I don't know how it felt to you, but it was really special to me. And I also like it because it constantly brings me into my submissive mindset." I try to explain and then I shrug. "I like being yours."

Gerard smiles at that. "I am glad to hear this baby. Last night was really special to me too. I've never felt anything like this before."

"Not even with Lyn-Z?"

"No. Not even close. I loved her. But that was it. I feel so much more with you."

I smile happily at that, and suddenly I am really thankful for my strange habit of reading fanfiction and my curiousity to see what Gerard was writing. Those things are the reason I am here right now. I giggle and Gerard raises an eyebrow at me. "What's so funny?"

"Just thinking about our fanfiction problem. I never knew you were such a great writer, you know." I say and I grin. Gerard chuckles. "I had an amazing source of inspiration." he smiles and winks at me, causing me to blush again. "And you were my favourite reader. I always loved your comments." he adds. I smile at him. "I can't believe we've been communicating like that for over a year. Pretending to be some stupid fangirl."

"Yeah, that was something... I am glad you were a sneaky little shit and stole my laptop." Gerard smiles. I smile back at him. It might be a weird story, but I love it.

After twenty minutes we arrive at Mikey's house. I see Ray's car so that means that he's there already. Gerard parks the car and I step out and stretch my muscles. I wait for Gerard to lock the car, and then we walk towards the front door. "Frank?"

"Yeah?"

"How do you feel about I am in charge of you today?"

I swallow. We've talked about this yesterday. It would mean that I'd completely give up control. I wasn't ready at first, because I hadn't tried anything like it, but now I know. And I think I'd like it. I look at Gerard. "I would like that, Sir." I say and I blush. Gerard smiles. "Don't worry, if it gets too much, just say it to me and we can stop, remember?" I nod and smile. 

The front door opens and Mikey smiles as he sees us. "Hey!" he says and hugs us both. He chuckles a little when he sees the collar around my neck, and the purple love bites. I blush and Mikey grins. "Don't worry about it. I'm glad to see you two are happy together. Come in."