13: Hotel Night (part 1)

Frank

I groan as I wake up. I don't want to wake up. I want to drown in the black warmth that's called sleep. But then I notice that someone has his arms wrapped around me. Gerard. I open my eyes and look right into his face and I can't help but smile. All those years I've been wanting to wake up and see his face. Now it's finally true. He presses his lips on my forehead softly. "Hey, you should wake up. We're almost at the hotel."

I immediately sit up.

"Really?" I say and Gerard nods and tries not to burst out in laughter. I blush at my maybe a little too happy reaction. Gerard has some ideas for our hotel night, and he already told me a few of them. He sits up as well and takes my hand. "Don't be ashamed, okay? I am really happy to see that you want all of this as much as I do." he says and I let out my breath in relief. "Sorry... I'm just so new in all of this and I feel like I'm doing everything wrong." I whisper and bow my head. Gerard wraps his arms around me and pulls me onto his lap.

"Hey... You're not doing anything wrong. I promise. Of course I see in everything you do, that this is new and scary to you. But you're always yourself. You're honest, smart, and so submissive. I like that everything you do is true, and that's because you're new. You don't know what is usual, so everything you do truly comes from your heart. I love you Frank, and please don't worry too much." Gerard whispers, and with every single word I feel more and more happy. I rest my head against his chest and smile. "Thank you... I... I guess you're right about that. I love you too, Gerard."

He smiles and kisses my forehead again, and then he pushes me off of his lap and stands up. "Pack your bags baby. I'll get mine ready too. I'll see you in a few."

Thirty minutes later, Gerard and I are settled in our room. I am slightly nervous for tonight, but I really look forward to it. But first we have to go to the little restaurant and have dinner. It's been a while since I had lunch and I'm fucking hungry right now. "Gerard? Are you ready to go downstairs?" I ask him and he frowns at me.

"Downstairs?"

"Yeah. I'd like to eat."

The grin that appears on Gerard's face makes me swallow. "Oh but we're going to eat right here. I already ordered. It should be here in a few." he smiles at me and gestures me to walk over to him, which I do. "You're so new at all of this, and that's why I'd like to try things so we can find out what you do and what you don't like. Both sexual things and non-sexual things. Right now, we're going to try one of the non-sexual things a lot of submissives enjoy when they're in this kind of a relationship." Gerard whispers to me and rubs his hands gently over my back. I nod and look up at him. "What are you going to-"

"Roomservice!" Knock knock knock. I groan. Gerard smiles to me. "Can you kneel down in front of that chair, sweetheart? I'll get the food."

"Yes Sir." I say and with one last kiss of Gerard, I walk over to the chair and kneel. I can hear Gerard talk to the man and I try to follow the conversation, but my thoughts drift in a completely different direction and I bite my lips. I have no idea what's coming and that's making me nervous. I mean what if-

"Frank?" I get pulled out of my thoughts and make a startled noise. Gerard chuckles and sits down on the chair. "If there's something bothering you, your knees start to hurt or you just really want to stop, you can say so and we'll stop. Okay?" he says and starts petting my hair. I quickly shift a little so I sit closer to him and nod. "Yes Sir."

"Good boy." he purrs and I blush at that. His approval means so much to me. I just really want to please him, and when I do it makes me feel so happy.

Gerard has already put the food down on the table next to him. It smells delicious. He picks up a fork and a knife and starts eating. I feel a little jealous and look away. This is not exactly fun. Watching him eat while I'm hungry. I don't have to see that. I'll just wait for my turn. I- "Frankie?"

I sigh and look back at him, and I frown when I see Gerard holding the fork in front of me. He wants to feed me? Well okay then... I think? I take a deep breath and then I lean forward to reach the fork. I slowly eat the food off of it and swallow. The approving smile on Gerard's face makes my cheeks a fiery red. As he holds the fork in front of me again, I'm less hesitant and I immediately eat what he picked for me. That's when I realize why so many submissives like this. It makes the D/s dynamics so obvious. But it's sweet and caring at the same time. It's perfect. Gerard smiles and strokes my hair again. "That's it, Frank. I'm proud of you. You understand things so quickly, you're so smart. My sweet little boy." he purrs and I blush even harder. "T-Thank you Sir." I stutter and Gerard smiles. "Want more?" he asks me and I nod, to which Gerard feeds me again. It continues like that until both our plates are empty. I've never felt more satisfied in my entire life. This is want I want. I want to be Gerard's sub forever.